ADVERTISEMENT

If you ever need a good laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
listen to the Paul Finebaum show he's on Espn radio one of the alternate channels around 5 o clock, dumbass UK fans calling up today with their southern twangs bitching about Calipari. could you imagine what they would do if they put up with the shit we have the last 30 years? if you ever wonder how Trump happened listen to Finebaum, the south has some really smart people.

listen to the Paul Finebaum show he's on Espn radio one of the alternate channels around 5 o clock, dumbass UK fans calling up today with their southern twangs bitching about Calipari. could you imagine what they would do if they put up with the shit we have the last 30 years? if you ever wonder how Trump happened listen to Finebaum, the south has some really smart people.
Trump is gonna happen again

Finebaum is a SEC homer jackass. Regarding UK fans…I hope they get rid of Calipari and get some shit coach so they can feel the real pain haha. Regarding Trump…I just wish we could get two new candidates other than Biden (who is like weekend at Bernie’s) and Trump (the most arrogant guy I’ve ever seen). Country is gonna get ugly again toward the end of the year .

You ruined a perfectly good post with that last sentence. Stick to drinking and opining on sports with humor. Thank you.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
If you really want a good laugh watch IU play a game. That should make you laugh or put you to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT