ADVERTISEMENT

If they don't start with a blank check

IU3

Junior
Mar 6, 2004
to Billy Donovan whatever it takes. If they don't start here and get rejected at least then why even wast time or money following this losing program? U don't start with 7 mil plus to Donovan than winning not the top priority.

Reactions: russelltodd
to Billy Donovan whatever it takes. If they don't start here and get rejected at least then why even wast time or money following this losing program? U don't start with 7 mil plus to Donovan than winning not the top priority.
How are you ever going to know if they did or not if he says no? You'll just assume they never did.

IU would prove to be lackadaisical and dispassionate about their flagship program if they did not throw the bank at BD, BS, Sean, or Marshall. Those are all nearly sure bets for IU contending nationally and in the ways Glass has stated were his expectations for the program. Don't think Sean or BS are happening and if I absolutely had to put big money on BD/Marshall or the field, I would put it on the field. IU hasn't hired a great coach in 45 years. We shall see..

Blank check? Well, it would be easy for me to do that when I'm spending someone else's money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT