ADVERTISEMENT

If the election were today...

If today was election day, which lever would you pull for President.

• Joe Biden

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
180 Day Playbook

Michael Flynn, Kash Patel and Stephen Miller are not mentioned once in the entire 920 page playbook. Neither is Qanon. You just make stuff up.

Miller would be great at DHS by the way.

I'm pretty sure it outlines figuring out who is loyal to the cause and firing those that aren't along with being surrounded by loyal cronies.

Sounds like you're really familiar with this so called innocent think tank. Maybe you'll be the board expert when it gets brought up.

Isn't the heritage foundation the backbone of the Hillsdale college model, Prager U and heavily funded by big oil. Heritage w/Oil pushes climate denial, school choice, bashes CRT and DEI, goes after trans and gay rights from a religious perspective and so on and so on.... basically sets the current Maga mindset?

To say that they aren't influential in Maga politics would be a gross misstatement.

I think he has an excellent shot at winning, but agree about the 'civil unrest' part.

It will be insurrection that will make Jan 6 look like a children's birthday party.
The irony of course is that Trump was a better president policy wise than the aids infested dumpster fire Biden has been.

His impressive blend of arrogance and ignorance is what dooms him.

If it weren’t for his unamerican conduct after the election, I’d probably vote for him. There is ZERO chance I’ll vote for Potato Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Oh it's most definitely farva.

Go#$ammit, yes it's definitely Farva.

I was duped thinking it was a new poster but it's definitely a kinder, gentler version of Farva.

Farva is probably one of the few who actually read Project 2025 and would have noticed those recent 'gem z males are trending conservative' charts that came out a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I'm pretty sure it outlines figuring out who is loyal to the cause and firing those that aren't along with being surrounded by loyal cronies.
A plan to fill the administration with people who will carry out the executives vision. How very Machiavellian indeed.

Isn't the heritage foundation the backbone of the Hillsdale college model, Prager U and heavily funded by big oil. Heritage w/Oil pushes climate denial, school choice, bashes CRT and DEI, goes after trans and gay rights from a religious perspective and so on and so on.... basically sets the current Maga mindset?
Republicans support fossil fuels and don’t like DEI or CRT. Again, you keep saying this as if it’s some malevolent phenomenon when it’s really just something you disagree with. Hillsdale is a pretty good school from what I hear. They don’t take federal money either which is cool.

A plan to fill the administration with people who will carry out the executives vision. How very Machiavellian indeed.

Republicans support fossil fuels and don’t like DEI or CRT. Again, you keep saying this as if it’s some malevolent phenomenon when it’s really just something you disagree with. Hillsdale is a pretty good school from what I hear. They don’t take federal money either which is cool.

Not just filling his cabinet with cronies, Trump publicly has stated wants loyalty tests for anyone who has a government position via schedule F.

This btw is where the fascist alarms start going off and where right wing ambition for power and control go way beyond anything the left comes up with.

Pretty sure schedule F is discussed in Project 2025.

I encourage everyone to pop up it into your youtube browser and look into it....it's basically Maga's real playbook.

Not just filling his cabinet with cronies, Trump publicly has stated wants loyalty tests for anyone who has a government position via schedule F.

This btw is where the fascist alarms start going off and where right wing ambition for power and control go way beyond anything the left comes up with.

Pretty sure schedule F is discussed in Project 2025.

I encourage everyone to pop up it into your youtube browser and look into it....it's basically Maga's real playbook.
I was not familiar with Schedule F until you brought it up. This. Looks. AWESOME!

Of course the chief executive should have the ability to fire anyone in the EXECUTIVE branch. It will also make mass layoffs much easier. Thank you for bringing to my attention.

Republicans also support drastically reducing the number of federal employees. You’re just uncovering all sorts of insidious Republican plots tonight aren’t ya?

Nice job sport.

Reactions: DANC
That's kind of my point. You'll notice that Republican identification among Gen Z and Millenials is equal. That's pretty glaring as you can usually expect older generations to have higher levels of Republican affiliation. So either Millennials are less Conservative than other generations or Zoomers are more, or a little of both. My reference was more to the below.

Young men and women are drifting away from each other politically across the west. Women seem to be drifting liberal at a faster rate than men are drifting conservative, and there's always been a gap, but I see it as a troubling trend.

And in the context of Tommy's original post stating how the Zoomer's spell doom for the GOP, I would tell him to pump the breaks. The Zoomer's are still young. And young people are unreliable voters.
They are unless they are angry. And women in particular are angry. They will be voting, I’d be willing to bet.m

Sounds like you're really familiar with this so called innocent think tank. Maybe you'll be the board expert when it gets brought up.

To say that they aren't influential in Maga politics would be a gross misstatement.
He wants people in office who will lie for him, who will let him do whatever he wants, who will cover up all his illegal actions, who will go to jail to save him.He found many who would do that last time, but not enough. An awful lot of Trumpers would learn a lot if they would read some of the books the people who worked with him wrote. They prefer to remain ignorant.

They are unless they are angry. And women in particular are angry. They will be voting, I’d be willing to bet.m
Maybe. METOO has died out and Abortion isn’t the same issue it was in 2022. Democrats can try and run on it but that very axios survey you shared shows less Zoomers planning to vote heading into this election than 2020.

Maybe. METOO has died out and Abortion isn’t the same issue it was in 2022. Democrats can try and run on it but that very axios survey you shared shows less Zoomers planning to vote heading into this election than 2020.
Wanna bet? Try going back and checking recent elections and tell me abortion isn’t an issue. MeToo was never a political issue.

MeToo was never a political issue.
Not at first. Until it was commandeered by progressives to go after their opponents. It overshot the mark and lost credibility as progressives do. Kavanaugh was an ugly, ugly moment for the Democratic Party. The public saw that. And now you wonder why they don’t care about E Jean Carroll?

I will take your bet. 18-29 turnout will be down compared to 2020. $500 sound good?

Aren't Gen Z males the most Conservative in generations? The Heritage Foundation has been around for 50 years. It's just another think tank. Seems rather odd that you would scaremonger over them. Are you sure the average progressive shares your distress over the Heritage Foundation? That they even know what it is?
I believe that Giggoo fellow might have been a Gen Zer. You should ask him.

Not at first. Until it was commandeered by progressives to go after their opponents. It overshot the mark and lost credibility as progressives do. Kavanaugh was an ugly, ugly moment for the Democratic Party. The public saw that. And now you wonder why they don’t care about E Jean Carroll?

I will take your bet. 18-29 turnout will be down compared to 2020. $500 sound good?
Kavanaugh was an ugly moment for the Republicans, as is Trump. But nice gaslighting, Farva.

Ummmm…..when haven’t women been angry?

Season 2 Pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
You are so hopelessly partisan.
Ahhhh you don’t think Trump is an embarrassment? Or you believed “ I like beer” Kavanaugh? I am absolutely partisan as long as Trump and his ilk have anything to do with politics. Proudly so.

• Haha
Which one? He had more than one "Goo" handle.

I have access to backend stuff, obviously, as an All Powerful Mod, and I can tell you, a full 1.47% of all handles on the Rivals network were registered from Farva's computer.
GigGoo grew on me. He's kinda like Dr. Who. Every so often, he just turns into another handle.

When he's saying he never talked to Hunter about his business dealings, he probably really doesn't remember it.
He's saying exactly what he needs to say to be in the clear. It's what he (and many, many politicians) do, without guilt or thought. It's as reflexive as me saying "Uh huh" when my wife asks if I'm listening to her story about how the PT at work looked at her wrong and is now her mortal enemy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT