ADVERTISEMENT

If the election were today...

If today was election day, which lever would you pull for President.

• Joe Biden

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pulled a calf less than ten minutes in. By myself chasing the ball out of bounds. I screamed when it happened. Heard laughter in the background
“It’s OK, daddy. Lay down. New daddy said he’ll show me. He said I should start with hackysack like he did before I use a big ball.”

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
you can't vote for biden now. you're literally doing a mystery vote as you have no idea who is actually calling the shots. the 25th should be invoked by the party. tomorrow. it's a fraud many had assumed that has been exposed
Many of us believe mystery vote is better than Trump vote.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
For the record, I don’t believe Trump has a shot at winning the election.

I do believe though, that if he did, this country might not survive it.

Not because of what Trump would do but because there are way to many people in this country, including more than a few on this board, who would NEVER accept Trump as president.

I think there would be widespread civil unrest. Riots like we haven’t seen since the sixties. Things could get out of control.

That’s just my opinion.

For the record, I don’t believe Trump has a shot at winning the election.

I do believe though, that if he did, this country might not survive it.

Not because of what Trump would do but because there are way to many people in this country, including more than a few on this board, who would NEVER accept Trump as president.

I think there would be widespread civil unrest. Riots like we haven’t seen since the sixties. Things could get out of control.

That’s just my opinion.
I think he has an excellent shot at winning, but agree about the 'civil unrest' part.

It will be insurrection that will make Jan 6 look like a children's birthday party.

I think he has an excellent shot at winning, but agree about the 'civil unrest' part.

It will be insurrection that will make Jan 6 look like a children's birthday party.

Lol even in this poll which consists of basically all older white dudes from the midwest, Trump is getting his ass beat (to my surprise to be honest).

When are Trumpers going to realize that everybody hates what they think they stand for?

Your only hope is gaming the electoral college and trying to block as many people from population centers from voting.

So unless you have some insider knowledge on how you're going to cheat people out of voting, you are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: UncleMark
Lol even in this poll which consists of basically all older white dudes from the midwest, Trump is getting his ass beat (to my surprise to be honest).

When are Trumpers going to realize that everybody hates what they think they stand for?

Your only hope is gaming the electoral college and trying to block as many people from population centers from voting.

So unless you have some insider knowledge on how you're going to cheat people out of voting, you are going to be in for a rude awakening.
You're delusional if you think people are motivated to vote for Biden.

You're delusional if you think people are motivated to vote for Biden.

I agree they're not.

They are motivated by what Maga has pushed through and what they are signaling what they want to do (IE Project 2025).

Trump had a fluky win in 2016. He had no record, Hillary was not a popular candidate and the progressives were pissed and sat out in protest.

Now Trump has a record and Maga has a record with your mean spirited culture wars.

The culture wars gets the progressives fired up so please continue to lean into them.

Now add demography changes (older conservatives are being replaced by an army of gen z) and I'm not sure where you're math is coming out ahead.

Granted, we are super clustered in cities. So if you can thread the electoral college just right you might squeak it out even though the popular vote will most likely continue to widen.

I agree they're not.

They are motivated by what Maga has pushed through and what they are signaling what they want to do (IE Project 2025).

Trump had a fluky win in 2016. He had no record, Hillary was not a popular candidate and the progressives were pissed and sat out in protest.

Now Trump has a record and Maga has a record with your mean spirited culture wars.

The culture wars gets the progressives fired up so please continue to lean into them.

Now add demography changes (older conservatives are being replaced by an army of gen z) and I'm not sure where you're math is coming out ahead.

Granted, we are super clustered in cities. So if you can thread the electoral college just right you might squeak it out even though the popular vote will most likely continue to widen.
Aren't Gen Z males the most Conservative in generations? The Heritage Foundation has been around for 50 years. It's just another think tank. Seems rather odd that you would scaremonger over them. Are you sure the average progressive shares your distress over the Heritage Foundation? That they even know what it is?

Reactions: DANC
Aren't Gen Z males the most Conservative in generations? The Heritage Foundation has been around for 50 years. It's just another think tank. Seems rather odd that you would scaremonger over them. Are you sure the average progressive shares your distress over the Heritage Foundation? That they even know what it is?

Project 2025 is just a source for things that are already assumed. Patriot tests (loyalty tests) for government workers, gutting administrations that represent the people vs corporate profits, abortion bans, an administration of mean spirited cronies like Qanon 'declare marshall law' Flynn as the secretary of state, Steven 'are you white and have been discriminated against' Miller as the head of the dhs, Kash Patel as the AG, etc,

Gen z males do lean more conservative compared to Gen z females. Now does that mean they are Trumpsters or are gen z females pissed off so compared to them there is a bigger gap? That I don't know.

Project 2025 is just a source for things that are already assumed. Patriot tests (loyalty tests) for government workers, gutting administrations that represent the people vs corporate profits, abortion bans, an administration of mean spirited cronies like Qanon 'declare marshall law' Flynn as the secretary of state, Steven 'are you white and have been discriminated against' Miller as the head of the dhs, Kash Patel as the AG, etc,

Gen z males do lean more conservative compared to Gen z females. Now does that mean they are Trumpsters or are gen z females pissed off so compared to them there is a bigger gap? That I don't know.
But Gen Z males lean more Conservative than the generations before them as well. I don't really know what to make of the first paragraph. It seems like you just needed to vent. Project 2025 is a Conservative policy paper from what I can tell, put out by the Heritage Foundation. The HF pre-dates Trump and will outlast Trump. I understand you don't like Conservative policy, but when you come to this board you need to learn to act a little more mature.

Last edited:
It's the equivalent of complaining about inflation while driving a Hummer, drinking Starbucks and shopping for crab legs.
How dare people who produce things complain about the government stealing from them.

Fart Sound GIF by Silicon Valley

This seems like a typical Democratic election. NOT!!! Is there anyone the democratic party of hate doesn't hate. Banning third parties is about as far from democracy as you can get. FK Trump and Biden. They have never gotten my vote and never will. Not here or anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
No one is saying that or has EVER said that. People are motivated, as always to vote AGAINST Trump.
Anyone who votes for Biden votes against the United States of America and is willing to put a chimp in charge of the nuclear codes.

But Gen Z males lean more Conservative than the generations before them as well. I don't really know what to make of the first paragraph. It seems like you just needed to vent. Project 2025 is a Conservative policy paper from what I can tell put out by the Heritage Foundation. The HF pre dates Trump and will outlast Trump. I understand you don't like Conservative policy, but when you come to this board you need to learn to act a little more mature.

Wut??

The WC and acting mature? Lol

If you don't understand what the first paragraph means in regards to the intent of building an administration of loyal cronies that's fine, it's meant for non conservatives that might be thinking 'maybe I'll vote third party and teach the DNC a lesson'.

Project 2025 for the most part is what you are voting for in that case and yes, it's beyond Trump.

Wut??

The WC and acting mature? Lol

If you don't understand what the first paragraph means in regards to the intent of building an administration of loyal cronies that's fine, it's meant for non conservatives that might be thinking 'maybe I'll vote third party and teach the DNC a lesson'.

Project 2025 for the most part is what you are voting for in that case and yes, it's beyond Trump.
180 Day Playbook

Michael Flynn, Kash Patel and Stephen Miller are not mentioned once in the entire 920 page playbook. Neither is Qanon. You just make stuff up.

Miller would be great at DHS by the way.

This seems like a typical Democratic election. NOT!!! Is there anyone the democratic party of hate doesn't hate. Banning third parties is about as far from democracy as you can get. FK Trump and Biden. They have never gotten my vote and never will. Not here or anywhere else.

What are you talking about? Who does the Democratic Party hate besides Trump? And rightfully so. The party of hate is Trump and his group of minions….they hate everyone who is not just like them. It’s why you hear them constantly hate immigrants, hate LGBTQ, hate trans, hate women, hate hate hate.

Anyone who votes for Biden votes against the United States of America and is willing to put a chimp in charge of the nuclear codes.
Well that’s exactly what everyone who WORKS FOR TRUMP. Says about him. How irrational can you get? The people who know Trump best constantly tell us how unfit he is. I’d rather a chimp be in charge of anything than Trump.

Reactions: UncleMark
But Gen Z males lean more Conservative than the generations before them as well. I don't really know what to make of the first paragraph. It seems like you just needed to vent. Project 2025 is a Conservative policy paper from what I can tell, put out by the Heritage Foundation. The HF pre-dates Trump and will outlast Trump. I understand you don't like Conservative policy, but when you come to this board you need to learn to act a little more mature.

What are you talking about? Who does the Democratic Party hate besides Trump? And rightfully so. The party of hate is Trump and his group of minions….they hate everyone who is not just like them. It’s why you hear them constantly hate immigrants, hate LGBTQ, hate trans, hate women, hate hate hate.
They hated W - he was a Nazi. They hated Romney. They didn't hate McCain, but he was no danger to win. They hated Reagan. They said the economy under GHW was the worst since the Depression, evidently forgetting Carter's disastrous economy.

The Dems are full of hate and make it personal for every Republican running - it's their basic playbook.

Well that’s exactly what everyone who WORKS FOR TRUMP. Says about him. How irrational can you get? The people who know Trump best constantly tell us how unfit he is. I’d rather a chimp be in charge of anything than Trump.
'Everyone'? Hyperbole much?

They hated W - he was a Nazi. They hated Romney. They didn't hate McCain, but he was no danger to win. They hated Reagan. They said the economy under GHW was the worst since the Depression, evidently forgetting Carter's disastrous economy.

The Dems are full of hate and make it personal for every Republican running - it's their basic playbook.
Nonsense. Shall we get started on the Michelle is a man and the noose and Obama memes. Nice try. Do better. None so blind as those who will not see.

That's kind of my point. You'll notice that Republican identification among Gen Z and Millenials is equal. That's pretty glaring as you can usually expect older generations to have higher levels of Republican affiliation. So either Millennials are less Conservative than other generations or Zoomers are more, or a little of both. My reference was more to the below.

Young men and women are drifting away from each other politically across the west. Women seem to be drifting liberal at a faster rate than men are drifting conservative, and there's always been a gap, but I see it as a troubling trend.

And in the context of Tommy's original post stating how the Zoomer's spell doom for the GOP, I would tell him to pump the breaks. The Zoomer's are still young. And young people are unreliable voters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT