ADVERTISEMENT

Ia Adolph Rupp burning in hell....

I heard Oscar Robertson in an interview say that racism kept him from going to IU. So you can say that racism cost us a whole lot. One thing I have concluded is that racism is a shame. It's a shame that people would treat others differently because of their skin color. It's also a shame because racists (whether red,yellow,black or white) are usually angry people. They don't have peace in their lives because when you hate all the time it prevents you from experiencing happiness.
Oscar from Charlotte, TN will always be a recruit loss that will never go away.

Thankfully, that post is 100% false.
I know I am late to the party but they only let me post 2 times a day. Let me preface this with, I hate KY. I hate One and Dones. Do you really believe there wasn't racial strife in the South in the 60's? My god man, have you ever looked at a history book. Ever heard of Martin Luther King Jr? Do you think that didn't run over into the sports arena? In 1966 UK beat an ALL WHITE DUKE team to play Texas Western or we might be calling them the racist today. I can get on board with your UK hatred but learn your history

I know I am late to the party but they only let me post 2 times a day. Let me preface this with, I hate KY. I hate One and Dones. Do you really believe there wasn't racial strife in the South in the 60's? My god man, have you ever looked at a history book. Ever heard of Martin Luther King Jr? Do you think that didn't run over into the sports arena? In 1966 UK beat an ALL WHITE DUKE team to play Texas Western or we might be calling them the racist today. I can get on board with your UK hatred but learn your history

I'm so sorry you wasted one of your 2 allowed posts per day responding to one you obviously didn't read. In the future, you should be more careful. See, my post was taking issue with the word "entire", and was aimed at someone who was defending AR by employing the cowardly argument that everyone else was doing it, so he shouldn't be singled out. My point was that the "entire" south did not abide racism. There were courageous individuals and institutions who stood up to the status quo and made a difference. You even mentioned one person in your post. You actually made my point for me by referring to racial strife. If the entire south abided racism, there wouldn't have been any. In an attempt to call me out, you have made my point even stronger, which I don't think was your intention.
I can get on board with your knowledge of history, but learn your comprehension.

Reactions: minneman
I'm so sorry you wasted one of your 2 allowed posts per day responding to one you obviously didn't read. In the future, you should be more careful. See, my post was taking issue with the word "entire", and was aimed at someone who was defending AR by employing the cowardly argument that everyone else was doing it, so he shouldn't be singled out. My point was that the "entire" south did not abide racism. There were courageous individuals and institutions who stood up to the status quo and made a difference. You even mentioned one person in your post. You actually made my point for me by referring to racial strife. If the entire south abided racism, there wouldn't have been any. In an attempt to call me out, you have made my point even stronger, which I don't think was your intention.
I can get on board with your knowledge of history, but learn your comprehension.
Name all of the programs in the SEC, SWC, and ACC, who did. You need to have an understanding of the facts if you want credibility. You have none.

And stop being a liar, too. I’m not and never did defend Rupp. I merely corrected your lack of understanding by truthfully relaying that he was hardly alone among all of the major programs of the South. Again, just a little information would’ve prevented you from looking as stupid as you obviously are.

Name all of the programs in the SEC, SWC, and ACC, who did. You need to have an understanding of the facts if you want credibility. You have none.

And stop being a liar, too. I’m not and never did defend Rupp. I merely corrected your lack of understanding by truthfully relaying that he was hardly alone among all of the major programs of the South. Again, just a little information would’ve prevented you from looking as stupid as you obviously are.

You've been exposed. Now scurry away like the the cockroach you are, Ordfan.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
You've been exposed. Now scurry away like the the cockroach you are, Ordfan.
Just admit you’re wrong . . . about all of this. You look like an idiot because you’re an idiot. That you’re literally arguing against documented history proves it. And that you continue with the Ordfan boogeyman theme only makes you look more desperate. This is an IU board. You and the other sunshine pumpers need to go. You’ve ruined it for those of us who care about the program. Troll.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Just admit you’re wrong . . . about all of this. You look like an idiot because you’re an idiot. That you’re literally arguing against documented history proves it. And that you continue with the Ordfan boogeyman theme only makes you look more desperate. This is an IU board. You and the other sunshine pumpers need to go. You’ve ruined it for those of us who care about the program. Troll.

Sorry I touched a nerve there, Adolph, Jr. You got called out on attempting the old "but everyone else was doing it" defense of Rupp, and got called out. Thankfully, the "entire" South was not made up of cowards like you, and there were brave people willing to stand up to injustice, while snivelers like you looked on in fear. Just own it. It's not the worst of your character flaws, most of which are on full display here on a daily basis.

Sorry I touched a nerve there, Adolph, Jr. You got called out on attempting the old "but everyone else was doing it" defense of Rupp, and got called out. Thankfully, the "entire" South was not made up of cowards like you, and there were brave people willing to stand up to injustice, while snivelers like you looked on in fear. Just own it. It's not the worst of your character flaws, most of which are on full display here on a daily basis.
You’ve offered no proof whatsoever to support your position, and you’ve literally claimed that documented history is incorrect. This isn’t about “brave people willing to stand up to injustice”, it’s about the facts of the time. That you continue to ignore facts and invent your own is why you’re such an idiot. Please go,away, troll. There’s no reason for someone like you to keep ruining this place with your lies. What a sad person you are.

You’ve offered no proof whatsoever to support your position, and you’ve literally claimed that documented history is incorrect. This isn’t about “brave people willing to stand up to injustice”, it’s about the facts of the time. That you continue to ignore facts and invent your own is why you’re such an idiot. Please go,away, troll. There’s no reason for someone like you to keep ruining this place with your lies. What a sad person you are.

You are a typical coward...make stuff up when being exposed as a coward. My work here is done. You have been exposed. Go ahead and have the last word. It's your reason for being here, and obviously gives you that false sense of victory you need in your "life".

You are a typical coward...make stuff up when being exposed as a coward. My work here is done. You have been exposed. Go ahead and have the last word. It's your reason for being here, and obviously gives you that false sense of victory you need in your "life".

Don't feed the Ubertroll. You are playing into his hands so he an trash threads.

This is a thread about Adolph Rupp...in itself a trash thread.
Yes, but he is doing this to every thread and if others would ignore him he would go somewhere else where his insecurities can be met. If you had seen the racist hate crap that he posted on HoopLoop or read his threatening PMs you would understand. This dude is not just a lying fraud, he is a psychopath.

Yes, but he is doing this to every thread and if others would ignore him he would go somewhere else where his insecurities can be met. If you had seen the racist hate crap that he posted on HoopLoop or read his threatening PMs you would understand. This dude is not just a lying fraud, he is a psychopath.
Please post either as evidence. Should be easy to do, especially in regard to the latter. Failing to do so will again prove you’re a liar. But please,please, please post proof. Should be so easy. But you won’t since you’re a lying coward.

lol, idiot alert/\ /\

Since you can’t refute anything I’ve said, you probably shouldn’t be calling anyone an idiot. That’s especially true since you regularly get owned and abused by UK and PU fans, who use you as their chew toy.

lol, silly PMS!

Adolph seems to go in hand with extreme racism

Kentucky has an ugly past.
I am not a KU alum (nor fan) but it is hard to compare a boxer, golfer, etc from 1920 and 2020. Same with political, women’s rights, etc. I am not trying to condone anything, just trying to make the point that the retrospect scope can be misused.

You're an idiot.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
You're an idiot.

Lol, that from (Ord) the troll who's entire life is based upon trashing these threads. Can't believe the mods have allowed him to stay this long this time. Put him on ignore as most have and you only see his crap when other posters own him.

Lol, that from (Ord) the troll who's entire life is based upon trashing these threads. Can't believe the mods have allowed him to stay this long this time. Put him on ignore as most have and you only see his crap when other posters own him.
I don't see anything at all from the trolls. When others respond to them there is no quotation it looks like the person is responding in general instead of replying. Is there a setting that allows you to see ignored posters' stuff in the quote boxes of replies?

I don't see anything at all from the trolls. When others respond to them there is no quotation it looks like the person is responding in general instead of replying. Is there a setting that allows you to see ignored posters' stuff in the quote boxes of replies?

At that point you might as well unignore them. (Not advised)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT