ADVERTISEMENT

I was looking at IU's Roster....

82IU

Freshman
Apr 30, 2016
and noticed that walkon David Felton was no longer listed. I hadn't heard anything about his departure. He looked the part of a very intriguing athlete from Eville. He played QB in HS and was listed as a 6'3" and 220lbs WR. Was really hoping to see him get a shot on the field. Anyone have any info on him?

Reactions: ESalum86
In today's society, if someone doesnt get a spot, they quit.

I understand where you're coming from but that's fairly harsh given you don't have a clue as to what the circumstances are in his case.

I thought I read he was injured early last fall.

Whatever the case, football at this level is a grind, especially if you're a walk-on. If it's clear your body isn't going to allow you to compete at this level I don't see any shame in moving on so as to concentrate on academics.

I'm disappointed we didn't get to see much of him on the field but I appreciate his giving it a shot and wish him the best.

and noticed that walkon David Felton was no longer listed. I hadn't heard anything about his departure. He looked the part of a very intriguing athlete from Eville. He played QB in HS and was listed as a 6'3" and 220lbs WR. Was really hoping to see him get a shot on the field. Anyone have any info on him?
He left midseason.

Reactions: 82IU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT