ADVERTISEMENT

I respect that they didn't quit.

iu88grad

Freshman
Feb 8, 2008
The players could have quit and lost by 40 easily. Thy didn't let that happen. The vampire played his starters until the end. Oh, well, beat Michigan.

We out rebounded them.

They shot 20 more free throws.

The first ten minutes of the second half was the difference.

Ummm Bo pulled his starters at the ten minute mark up by 32.

Unless I missed Vitto Brown, Shoewalter, Dukan and some guy I never saw with Koening starting tonight.

We played our starters the whole game.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Nope, they had one and our starters

being Yogi, Troy, RJ, Hartman and Z attacked, pressed and destroyed their JV team.

Knocked the lead down to 17.

Then Dekker and Gasser came in.

Why didn't we pull our starters?

I don't think so

i never remember them having all of their starters out at one time. They had Keoning,Gosser and Hayes in when they had Brown and number 3 in.

You better watch again

Troy was out for us and Wisky had 2 starters in the whole time.

Shoewalter, Brown, Dukan and Koienig was around the ten minute

mark and we destroyed them.

So much that I knew people would complain about Wisky not pulling starters.

They did...Crean left ours in and attacked.

That's why they shaved half the lead off and Bo was forced to bring his starters back in around the five minute mark (he trickled in Dekker earlier).

I think you are mistaken

because they never had less than two starters in. Also Williams fouled out around the seven minute mark so we did not have everyone in.

We only play 8 so we'd have 2 starters in regardless. Our 7 and 8 men were downright putrid tonight and have been for awhile. Jackson being out doesn't help with that. We stopped playing defense with ten minutes to go up 32. No one provided any resistance, including the starters. Frank being out takes us from a mediocre defensive team to an IU level of stink.

Watch at the ten minute mark when we made our run

Watch how we attacked with our starters.

Yogi played 39 minutes tonight.

Wisky only plays 8 guys total.

Those complaining about Wisky playing starters have not even pondered why Crean played our starters more?

I believe Bo was going to let it go but our starters got the lead down to the 14 - 18 range...so he brought them back in.

Troy fouling out had absolutely nothing to do with Crean.

Troy fouled out with around five minutes, he would have played

to the horn.

Troy fouling out had nothing to do with Crean.

Like I said, Bo went soft on us at the ten minute mark and played his subs. Crean attacked and pressed with his starters.

Our butthurt fans are now whining that Bo is a meanie when he was the one who let up.

When Crean pressed, Bo should have put his starters back in and completely buried us.

at the 10 minute mark. the lineup was Hayes, Dukan

Showalter, Brown and Gasser. Hayes only came out once (for a minute) in the 2nd half.

and you are correct it's obvious Bo went to his 2nd unit at that time.

by the 6 minute mark, Wisc had their starters back in.

link

Why would Crean NOT play his starters the whole game?

they need to learn how to fight. they need to learn how to claw back regardless of who the other team puts on the floor.

your thinking is completely baffling.

Are you one of those who are upset at Bo because he played his

starters?

That's the gist.

People are pissed that Bo had his starters in. I pointed out that after he went up 32 around the ten minute mark he pulled his big guns.

We kept ours in, and even pressed. Got the lead down to around 14.

Bo put his big guns back in.

My point is do you and others feel Bo is a big meanie because he watched his lead evaporate so he put his starters back in...as it was very obvious we weren't going to go soft?

That's what bugs me with this complaint.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT