ADVERTISEMENT

I played 54 holes at our club this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. On Friday evening, I teed off at 5:40 and finished my 18-hole round by 8:00.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
In other words, I walked 18 holes in two hours and 20 minutes even though I walked the entire round. I was playing by myself and shot an 87.

For some reason, I didn't play quite as well Saturday morning, but I still had a great time. I shot a 91 and we won the "Beat the Pro" event. In fact, our head pro was in our threesome and he is really a nice guy. It was only the second time he's played our course and he's not used to our tricky greens yet.

We teed off at 9:30 this morning and it was an enjoyable experience. I had an 85 and our foursome won the front, back and total. One guy in our group holed out a 70-yard shot for an eagle and another member of our foursome left his second shot about three or four inches short of the hole for a birdie on t he same hole. That said, we walked off that green with 14 points in our Stableford format event.

Even though there were quite a few golfers on our course today, we did not have to wait on any groups the entire round. Most of the members of our club play at a rather quick pace.

Our club has a great staff, outstanding members and I look forward to playing it whenever possible.

In other words, I walked 18 holes in two hours and 20 minutes even though I walked the entire round. I was playing by myself and shot an 87.

For some reason, I didn't play quite as well Saturday morning, but I still had a great time. I shot a 91 and we won the "Beat the Pro" event. In fact, our head pro was in our threesome and he is really a nice guy. It was only the second time he's played our course and he's not used to our tricky greens yet.

We teed off at 9:30 this morning and it was an enjoyable experience. I had an 85 and our foursome won the front, back and total. One guy in our group holed out a 70-yard shot for an eagle and another member of our foursome left his second shot about three or four inches short of the hole for a birdie on t he same hole. That said, we walked off that green with 14 points in our Stableford format event.

Even though there were quite a few golfers on our course today, we did not have to wait on any groups the entire round. Most of the members of our club play at a rather quick pace.

Our club has a great staff, outstanding members and I look forward to playing it whenever possible.
bot

Our club has a great staff floor preparation orlando, outstanding members and I look forward to playing it whenever possible.
It's always enjoyable when you have a good round and the company of friendly players. Winning the "Beat the Pro" event must have been exciting, especially with the head pro in your group. It's impressive that your foursome won the front, back, and total, and those impressive shots leading to an eagle and a close birdie must have been thrilling. It's also convenient that you didn't have to wait on any groups, allowing for a smooth and enjoyable round. Having a great staff and outstanding members at your club certainly adds to the overall experience. Golf can be a wonderful sport that combines skill, strategy, and camaraderie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT