ADVERTISEMENT

I played golf Tuesday evening and took vacation days on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to hone my game.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
As a result, I played 108 holes between Tuesday evening and today.

Why did I play so much golf? Because I was in a slump. I was popping up my drives and couldn't figure out what was causing it until late in my round on Saturday. As a result I shot an 86 on Sunday and an 84 today.

Golf is fun again!

You play more golf than anyone I know.

You suck at golf more than anyone I know.
I have a unique swing because I injured my right knee in a basketball game in 1980. When a golfer can't use his lower body during the swing, it costs him a great deal of distance.

Unlike some of the other golfers on this site, I'm a member of a very tough golf course. Our greens are new and are very challenging because some of them have false fronts and many of them are undulating greens. We now have more bunkers than Otter Creek's original 18 holes. Many of them have rather high grass on their exteriors and it can be very steep getting in and out of them.

Even though it's challenging, I absolutely love our course. The maintenance staff does an outstanding job of taking care of it.

Reactions: kkott
My wife actually plays more golf than I do. She is 67 and has a goes between a 6 to 8 handicap at our country club. So if I am going to play she is going. The guys have no problem with her on their team in scrambles etc. Yes she beats me usually as I have a handicap of 15.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT