ADVERTISEMENT

A 26-year-old golfer played in our foursome today and drove the green on a 344-yard hole.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Our director of golf was playing in a foursome in front of us and he drove it a few minutes earlier. He's also rather young and kills the ball.

Fortunately, our foursome beat the groups in front of us and behind us in our quota-format and won $25.00 each. We won the front and total while the group in front of us won the back nine.

I was playing with some really fun guys today and thoroughly enjoyed our round. It's taken me a while to adapt to our course after the renovation, but I absolutely love it! The course is in great shape and our staff does an outstanding job of maintaining it. Our director of golf, head pro and assistant pro treat us like royalty. I also appreciate the young men who greet us when we arrive at the course and the women who work in the pro shop.

I couldn't be happier with our course and staff!

Reactions: sku
Did he raise his leg on you, like a male dog peeing on his bitch? That’s always funny on the course.
No, but we couldn't see it reach the green because he hit it over trees. He was on the back of the green and three-putted for a par. I hit my 54 degree sand wedge for my second shot and also got a par on the hole. However, he probably hit his drive about 100 yards farther than mind.

Our director of golf was playing in a foursome in front of us and he drove it a few minutes earlier. He's also rather young and kills the ball.

Fortunately, our foursome beat the groups in front of us and behind us in our quota-format and won $25.00 each. We won the front and total while the group in front of us won the back nine.

I was playing with some really fun guys today and thoroughly enjoyed our round. It's taken me a while to adapt to our course after the renovation, but I absolutely love it! The course is in great shape and our staff does an outstanding job of maintaining it. Our director of golf, head pro and assistant pro treat us like royalty. I also appreciate the young men who greet us when we arrive at the course and the women who work in the pro shop.

I couldn't be happier with our course and staff!
16?

What trees? Used to be fairway traps on that hole.

16?

What trees? Used to be fairway traps on that hole.
It is No. 16, Steve. However, it's a totally different hole. It's basically the former No. 17 hole except it goes the opposite direction.

There are a lot of pine trees and bunkers on this hole. As for the green, you need to hit one less club on your approach shot because it will roll off the back of the green.

No. 17 is a par 3 and 18 still is a par 5 hole. No. 18 is longer than it used to be and there are a lot more fairway bunkers.

Reactions: Sope Creek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT