ADVERTISEMENT

I believe Leal played the entire second half and the OTs.

TJD played 49 minutes, AJ played 49, Phin played 48. Thats alot of minutes.
I think Miller likely realizes that he doesn’t have the horses to spread minutes out as he’d prefer. If we’re going to go down, we might as well go down with our best guys on the floor. He's tried the other way and it just hasn’t worked.

I think Miller likely realizes that he doesn’t have the horses to spread minutes out as he’d prefer. If we’re going to go down, we might as well go down with our best guys on the floor. He's tried the other way and it just hasn’t worked.
Like playing leal for more minutes tonight than double what he has played his entire career?

All the guys played hard. Great effort tonight, including Leal, who should definitely get more PT after this game. His Ability to hit 3's kept UW D from sagging on TJD as much as usually happens.

Reactions: hoosierraven
Like playing leal for more minutes tonight than double what he has played his entire career?
It’s strange and probably a sign of some desperation on his part, but Leal played in large part because other guys needed to sit. Theres an obvious culture problem with the program, but at least Miller seemed to realize tonight that continuing on the same path was a guarantee of getting the same result. I applaud him for trying to mix it up a bit.

It’s strange and probably a sign of some desperation on his part, but Leal played in large part because other guys needed to sit. Theres an obvious culture problem with the program, but at least Miller seemed to realize tonight that continuing on the same path was a guarantee of getting the same result. I applaud him for trying to mix it up a bit.
Culture problem? I love how this board knows everything. Now we have a culture problem. All I saw was a group of 17-21 year olds playing their asses off against the 8th ranked team on the road. BTW, that 8th ranked team team starts 5 guys ranging in age from 21-24.

It was a tough loss for sure. I scared the crap out of my dogs cheering and yelling at the non-calls from the referees.

What I didn’t see was a culture problem. This game gave me tremendous hope for the future. We are very close to being really good. Just a little confidence shooting ball and we are capable of winning a lot of games.

Yes. It must be a culture problem when the team is the second best defensive team in the Big 10, plays unselfish basketball, doesn't give up in games , feeds the big man better than any IU team since before Cody, works extremely hard to get enough offense to be in just about every game and was playing without its second best player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT