ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve changed my mind.

I don’t think it a matter of sanity. It’s more like comfort. Trump is not a comfortable President. Harris would be fore many who need that.
My small community certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable with more illegal wanderers butting their way in. Policy decisions make me feel more uncomfortable than personalities. A POTUS who campaigned on bringing the feeling of joy (her party in charge 16 of last 20 years) isn’t going to unite our country without universally accepted joyful policies.

Not really. Two reasons. I think all but maybe one of them (maybe) 100 percent believed that it looked like a Russian interference operation because it did. They've said this after the fact, but no one wants to listen to them. Second reason is though I think the laptop should have been covered more than it was by the media (NY Post and Fox covered it), I honestly don't see how the laptop thing could have mattered. The Republicans have had the laptop for four years now and still found nothing on it that ties President Biden to anything criminal. Hunter is a drug addict and a sleazebag, but he wasn't running for President. Also, everyone already knew that.
The ONLY reason they signed that letter was to influence public opinion prior to the election.

They were afraid of the damage the story was doing to Biden.

Even if they genuinely believed the laptop was Russian disinformation, they had no evidence of that and therefore no reason to publicly say so.

Unless they were attempting to influence the election.

I’ve said it before but that letter arguably did more to influence the election than the Russians could ever have dreamed of doing.

The ONLY reason they signed that letter was to influence public opinion prior to the election.

Even if they genuinely believed the laptop was Russian disinformation, they had no evidence of that and therefore no reason to publicly say so.

I’ve said it before but that letter arguably did more to influence the election than the Russians could ever have dreamed of doing.
So you’re a mind reader. None of them have said anything of the kind. These were serious people, Republican and Democrat.

I still would like to know what you think would have happened if reported on by more than the NYP, Fox News and social media. Four years later and they’ve found nothing criminal on Joe Biden from it. What could they have done in two weeks or so? This is a serious question. How, exactly, did it influence the election?

Should Trump win it will be quite gratifying to see all 51 have their security clearance’s revoked. Quite satisfying.

Couldn’t happen to a better batch of pieces of shit.

Reactions: stollcpa
Should Trump win it will be quite gratifying to see all 51 have their security clearance’s revoked. Quite satisfying.

Couldn’t happen to a better batch of pieces of shit.
That would never happen. Trump shouldn't have a clearance because he's shown he doesn't give a shit about protecting national security information. In fact, he couldn't get a clearance now, but unfortunately, it comes with the job. If he happened to be elected I'd guarantee he'll get only the access he needs and they'll take all classified documents back from him after briefings. He can't be trusted with them. What a POS.

What do you think of Haley and Vivec?
Vivec won’t ever win a republican primary.

I’d be fine with Haley but she probably wouldn’t do as good against Harris as Trump.

As I said in another thread. I think Republicans are screwed for a long time.

That would never happen. Trump shouldn't have a clearance because he's shown he doesn't give a shit about protecting national security information. In fact, he couldn't get a clearance now, but unfortunately, it comes with the job. If he happened to be elected I'd guarantee he'll get only the access he needs and they'll take all classified documents back from him after briefings. He can't be trusted with them. What a POS.
No way to ever prove it, but I think you’re very wrong.

Trump did it to John Brennan and he can do it to the other pieces of filth up to and including Dana Bash’s husband.

So you’re a mind reader. None of them have said anything of the kind. These were serious people, Republican and Democrat.
I don’t need to be a mind reader, as I explained. There was no physical evidence at all which linked the laptop to the Russians. The only thing they had AT ALL was a belief that it was something the Russians might do. Thats nothing at all. Certainly not a reason to sign a letter saying basically that “it’s Russian disinformation”. They had no way of knowing that.

Look, I’m not saying they shouldn’t have been allowed to do it. I’m just saying let’s see it for what it really was.

It was 51 Washington bureaucrats panicking because the story was damaging to the guy the wanted to win the election.

It was their way of influencing the election.
I still would like to know what you think would have happened if reported on by more than the NYP, Fox News and social media. Four years later and they’ve found nothing criminal on Joe Biden from it. What could they have done in two weeks or so? This is a serious question. How, exactly, did it influence the election?
Irrelevant.

Who is “they” by the way? Trump would be President and Commander in Chief. There is no “they” that should have authority to withhold or determine the manner in which Trump receives information.

Your view of the government is precisely the problem with the executive branch. A shadowy “they” who can undermine a president. It’s unAmerican horseshit. What is your malfunction, “patriot”?

Who is “they” by the way? Trump would be President and Commander in Chief. There is no “they” that should have authority to withhold or determine the manner in which Trump receives information.

Your view of the government is precisely the problem with the executive branch. A shadowy “they” who can undermine a president. It’s unAmerican horseshit. What is your malfunction, “patriot”?
His staff. Trump is not to be trusted with highly classified information. He can see it, but I guarantee they’ll keep close track of every document. He can’t protect classified information and he’s proven it. We can’t let him put human sources and methods in danger. He’s an untrustworthy POS.

His staff. Trump is not to be trusted with highly classified information. He can see it, but I guarantee they’ll keep close track of every document. He can’t protect classified information and he’s proven it. We can’t let him put human sources and methods in danger. He’s an untrustworthy POS.
Ah. I am confident Trump will bring in staff as to not undermine him.

Your suggestion reminds me of old Mark Milley. When he went on record saying he called up his Chinese counterpart and said “Don’t worry I’ll give you a heads up should Ol’ Donny get a little crazy”

People have been hung for less. I’m not saying Milley should be hung necessarily. But certainly we can all agree he should spend the rest of his days experiencing the world from the inside of a prison cell. Get him the one next to Fauci so they can engage in their ass play between the bars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT