ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve changed my mind.

I want Harris to win now. It’s worth it, so I get to make fun of her and liberals for the next 4 years.

Plus, I want the freedom to just “be” 😳
Jesus she’s a clown. She says nothing. The same canned nonsense. Lost in the time shit. Good grief. Oprah would be better. Throw Oprah in the ring. Woman is a baller

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
It’s not going to be a good 4 years. She’ll at least speed up Bitcoin adoption 😁
She’s just so incredibly bad. Clearly of avg intelligence winging it. Sounds wasted all the time. If the Dems were just going to circumvent and were bent on playing the dei game just pick Oprah. Oprah can talk to anyone. Can relate to anyone. But is colddddddddddd blooded. That’s a match for Putin and anyone else. There ain’t a person in the history of Guantanamo that has suffered like that stedman. No Ukrainian has endured torture like that stedman. And. She. Does. Not. Give. A. Fck.

That woman can talk. Is direct. Does not play games. And does not suffer fools. And we could dump that goofy ass walz. There’s zero chance Oprah would put up with him. Maybe we get Dr Phil in the mix. He knows the score. Obviously.

Once a year we get free cars or a trip.

Last edited:
  • Love
Jesus she’s a clown. She says nothing. The same canned nonsense. Lost in the time shit. Good grief. Oprah would be better. Throw Oprah in the ring. Woman is a baller
None of that will hurt her. I’m not into that touchy feely stuff, but I bet a lot of people, especially women, will like that.

None of that will hurt her. I’m not into that touchy feely stuff, but I bet a lot of people, especially women, will like that.
Hurt her isn’t the real point. This is the next leader of the free world. She talks about touchy feely stuff bc she can’t talk about the real stuff. She’s incapable. She’s another counterfeit. Like pretending Biden is “sharp as a razor.” She’s unfit. What are we doing.

Last edited:
There is nothing better than a dive bar. Sitting in one in Groton, Connecticut. Submarines capital of the world

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT