ADVERTISEMENT

How ya feeling chitter?

fun fact: the last time that the New England Patriots suited up for a football game and were out of contention for a Super Bowl championship was Sunday, December 24, 2000

No, that would be tonight.

Just how stupid are you?

Even the two times that the Patriots missed the playoffs in 15 years (on tiebreakers, when they tied for 1st in the division, based on record) they were in contention when game 16 began, THEN they even won the game, and then were eliminated after their game was over.

Tom Brady has yet to play a meaningless game in his ENTIRE CAREER.

#1 NFL dynasty

team of the 70s: Steelers
team of the 80s: Niners
team of the 90s: Cowboys
team of the 2000s: Patriots
team of the 2010s: Patriots

the only two decade dynasty, ever

Just how stupid are you?

Even the two times that the Patriots missed the playoffs in 15 years (on tiebreakers, when they tied for 1st in the division, based on record) they were in contention when game 16 began, THEN they even won the game, and then were eliminated after their game was over.

Tom Brady has yet to play a meaningless game in his ENTIRE CAREER.

#1 NFL dynasty

team of the 70s: Steelers
team of the 80s: Niners
team of the 90s: Cowboys
team of the 2000s: Patriots
team of the 2010s: Patriots

the only two decade dynasty, ever

You're about as good at stats as you are science.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
proud they could fight through THIS:

NFL-2015-Regular-Season-Team-Games-Missed-to-Injury-VS-Team-Wins-new.png

kinda funny that pro football reference.com uses "CLT" for the Indy team

fitting, for the clits.

Speaking as a guy who likes vaginas, I love clits. Adoration of the clit has gotten me further in life than using it as a negative term. One thing I don't understand about our culture, the use of the vagina as an insulting term. I do like the English use of ****, however.

Sorry, back to your quixotic arguing of whose NFL team displays less vaginally inspired traits, gentlemen.

Seriously, Shooter, why do you bother?

I just have to say how fun it is that Manning knocked out the Pats after the Deflategate debacle. That Pats and their fans wanted so badly to stick in everybody else's faces.

Too bad Brady ****ed it all up. How many SBs has he lost now? 3?!

Trump doesn't want the support of a 3 time loser regardless of what he's done 10+ years ago.

Reactions: Moops, C-$ and FL33
I just have to say how fun it is that Manning knocked out the Pats after the Deflategate debacle. That Pats and their fans wanted so badly to stick in everybody else's faces.

Too bad Brady ****ed it all up. How many SBs has he lost now? 3?!

Trump doesn't want the support of a 3 time loser regardless of what he's done 10+ years ago.

It's great that they were all so confident they were going to win that they framed the argument all week that this game was about which quarterback could get it done and which one would choke. Nevermind they knew the scenario was rigged in their favor given Manning's health.

Then it all blew up spectacularly in their faces as both D's played great, but Brady choked the game away.

They put all their eggs in one basket and choked away the argument forever that Brady is clutch in the playoffs and Manning isn't. It was the last, desperate thread they were grasping to in the Brady v. Manning debate.

Hahahahahaha.... couldn't be more perfect .

If 5 straight “final four” trips, 10 in 15 years, with 4 rings makes you a loser,

then the whole world is much worse, unless you are either Bill Russell, Phil Jackson, or the ghost of John Wooden.

Don Shula, Bob Knight, Coach K, Dean Smith, and Lombardi would all blow.

If 5 straight “final four” trips, 10 in 15 years, with 4 rings makes you a loser,
then the whole world is much worse, unless you are either Bill Russell, Phil Jackson, or the ghost of John Wooden.
Don Shula, Bob Knight, Coach K, Dean Smith, and Lombardi would all blow.

so you're saying the Cheatriots will be hanging a banner for their "final four" accomplishment? that's soooo cute

Reactions: FL33 and IUecho87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT