ADVERTISEMENT

How ya feeling chitter?

Do you cry with Brady? Kind of funny seeing him get beat by a guy that can't throw the ball 30 yards anymore.

REALLY funny seeing them get out "Patrioted"
Denver played way better than the Patriots and deserved to win. The missed xtra point was the entire game but that's what happened . Denvers D was amazing
They deserve it

Denver played way better than the Patriots and deserved to win. The missed xtra point was the entire game but that's what happened . Denvers D was amazing
They deserve it
Agreed. It's just funny seeing Peyton doing to Brady what's been done to him. If the Colts management knew how to build a defense the way the Broncos do, I believe the script would be flipped between the two QB's

The streak continues. When they can't cheat, they can't win a Super Bowl.
That's just dumb. Only one team wins the superbowl and this year it won't be the patriots. They got beat today by a defense that beat the line up and Brady. And yet.....without a missed xp we would
Be playing overtime now

That's just dumb. Only one team wins the superbowl and this year it won't be the patriots. They got beat today by a defense that beat the line up and Brady. And yet.....without a missed xp we would
Be playing overtime now
Yeah and if Brady had balls he wouldn't be a whiny biatch

I

If Brady didn't have balls he would have let that game sit at 20-12. But nope.....
You guys are hilariously short sighted
20-12, 20-18. Other than 6 points, what's the difference chitter? Did you create a new handle for this?

Edumbs thinks if the XP was good, the game would have gone exactly the same as it did with no XP. Every play, every decision, all exactly the same. How hilariously short-sighted

Reactions: RBB89
If you don't know the difference between who outsidechitter and edubbs are as posters....you shouldn't be talking shit to them. That is shit talking 101...
They sound the same to me. Never heard of edubbs. Just figured he created new names like fender

Be playing overtime now
Can't blame only the kicker. There was plenty of time for Brady to recover to get them in the endzone, or get into field goal range.

Agreed. It's just funny seeing Peyton doing to Brady what's been done to him. If the Colts management knew how to build a defense the way the Broncos do, I believe the script would be flipped between the two QB's

I don't necessarily think so. I agree that the Colts didn't put Manning in the best position to win. But I also think Manning shrinks in the brightest of spotlights.

I don't necessarily think so. I agree that the Colts didn't put Manning in the best position to win. But I also think Manning shrinks in the brightest of spotlights.
Doesn't get much brighter that what he just played under. Soooo?????

The Patriots have always had a better defense than whomever Peyton was playing for..... Until this year

How'd this year work out for Tom terrific when he got punched in the mouth? Today he looked very reminiscent of Peyton during the Colts/Pats rivalry. On his a$$ and looking confused.

Reactions: crossfire74
I'm not sure who this "chitter" guy is, but it was not all that unexpected.

The 32nd best OL in the NFL (worse than the Indy Excrement) is hard to overcome, even with the G.O.A.T. and the greatest American pro dynasty ever in any salary-capped sport.

Take Carolina,

Give 20 points and laugh your way to the bank.

Reactions: bigmac76
The Patriots have always had a better defense than whomever Peyton was playing for..... Until this year.

That's as true as the Earth being flat

top 10 defenses for Peyton Manning

#1 -2007 - one and done
#1 -2015 TBD
#2 -2005 - one and done
#3 -2014 - one and done
#4- 2012 - one and done
#7- 2002 - one and done
#8 -2009 - pick 6 to lose SB to Saints #26 pass D
#10 -2008- one and done

I'm not sure who this "chitter" guy is, but it was not all that unexpected.

The 32nd best OL in the NFL (worse than the Indy Excrement) is hard to overcome, even with the G.O.A.T. and the greatest American pro dynasty ever in any salary-capped sport.

Take Carolina,

Give 20 points and laugh your way to the bank.
Brady sucks...period.

Brady sucks...period.
According to the dumb logic of many on this this board, if Denver loses in two weeks then they would have had a worse season than the Patriots, since the Patriots would not have lost the Super Bowl. How Coltishly dumb is that? Yet we hear it over and over.... Montana never lost a Super Bowl.

#1 -2007 - one and done
#1 -2015 TBD
#2 -2005 - one and done
#3 -2014 - one and done
#4- 2012 - one and done
#7- 2002 - one and done
#10 -2008- one and done

Sore loser crybaby. You & your cheating team got what they deserve. Manning 3-1 head to head in AFC title games. Domination. I couldn't give two shits about Manning but if he causes you misery, I'll be his biggest fan.

According to the dumb logic of many on this this board, if Denver loses in two weeks then they would have had a worse season than the Patriots, since the Patriots would not have lost the Super Bowl. How Coltishly dumb is that? Yet we hear it over and over.... Montana never lost a Super Bowl.
the butt hurt is showing....

Reactions: hoosierdug

#1 -2007 - one and done
#1 -2015 TBD
#2 -2005 - one and done
#3 -2014 - one and done
#4- 2012 - one and done
#7- 2002 - one and done
#10 -2008- one and done

#1 -2007 - one and done
#1 -2015 TBD
#2 -2005 - one and done
#3 -2014 - one and done
#4- 2012 - one and done
#7- 2002 - one and done
#10 -2008- one and done
According to nfl.com, you're as full of chit as the team you root for on those "stats". Colts never had the #1 ranked defense and half those years you listed when he was with the Colts, they weren't top 10.

Whatever "defensive" numbers they had were most likely due to the terrible division they played in.

kinda funny that pro football reference.com uses "CLT" for the Indy team

fitting, for the clits.

Hey, bitch! Come at me, bro.

Oh, sorry. You hide behind a computer like a **** bitch pussy while many here know me.

**** you, you POS.
You can't handle the truth.

I thought that your post about doggie style was a tell....

Wink Wink.....

Let's use a real stat like DVOA to see what defenses Peyton had in his career. Many of those Indy teams had lower ppg totals allowed because we dominated time of possession and didn't let teams score.

Reactions: Moops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT