ADVERTISEMENT

How hard is developing a custom module for drupal ?

CarolineGenesis

Newcomer
Sep 29, 2021
hi all,

(I am re-posting this under theming, as I've not gotten any responses under post-installation).
I am customizing the forum topics that a user can select before posting their forum. I have created a Category called "other" and I'd like to have the user have a text field to enter their specific topic. (a nice step to add would be to have a "moderator" approve it for creation to live site).

Can anyone point me to some documentation? So far I've not found anything specific, but some general related topics.

I appreciate any resources! thanks -gg

Reactions: Radio Zero
hi all,

(I am re-posting this under theming, as I've not gotten any responses under post-installation).
I am customizing the forum topics that a user can select before posting their forum. I have created a Category called "other" and I'd like to have the user have a text field to enter their specific topic. (a nice step to add would be to have a "moderator" approve it for creation to live site).

Can anyone point me to some documentation? So far I've not found anything specific, but some general related topics.
https://anyforsoft.com/blog/how-develop-custom-drupal-module/
thanks in advance for any help

Reactions: Radio Zero
hi all,

"post-installation" is what happens after the new dishwasher is put in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

a nice step to add would be for me to approve any further threads you want to start before posting them.

or ideas you have before initiating them.

nothing people like more than having an overseer or censor, is there not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

documentation of what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT