ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Vegas and Phoenix/Scottsdale for work. DBM Hold the Line!!! A few observations

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
DBM Hold the Line son. I'll see what I can sort out with the shenanigans going on out West. SAVAGE!!!!!! I said if DeSavage could beat Crist in a swing state by 3 plus points he'd run for Prez. Well he turned the entire state red, pretty remarkable when you think about all the hispanics and Dade. Bodes very, very well for the future. On polls. @cosmickid have to call out Cosmic here. In the relentless, incessant, Dems are fooked by our guys Sorbo and Pose and Bailey's citations, and Nov is coming by me and so many others, Cosmic was the clear prediction winner. Kudos Cosmic. You called it. Finally many thanks to all you wonderful veterans, decorated, and just in service. Let's name a few: Ranger. Kills notched on his belt. The man's man of this board. TOXIC MASCULINITY! Aloha. Has seen it all. Pirates. Nuclear subs. Years at sea without the touch of a woman. Another man's man. Vesuvius. Marine. A marine. Let that sink in gang. Big time! Finally DANC. A war hero. Spy. Fluent in numerous languages. Decorated. The pride of this board in many ways. Any I've left out my apologies. Enjoy your day off men. We wouldn't be here today without your service.

DBM Hold the Line son. I'll see what I can sort out with the shenanigans going on out West. SAVAGE!!!!!! I said if DeSavage could beat Crist in a swing state by 3 plus points he'd run for Prez. Well he turned the entire state red, pretty remarkable when you think about all the hispanics and Dade. Bodes very, very well for the future. On polls. @cosmickid have to call out Cosmic here. In the relentless, incessant, Dems are fooked by our guys Sorbo and Pose and Bailey's citations, and Nov is coming by me and so many others, Cosmic was the clear prediction winner. Kudos Cosmic. You called it. Finally many thanks to all you wonderful veterans, decorated, and just in service. Let's name a few: Ranger. Kills notched on his belt. The man's man of this board. TOXIC MASCULINITY! Aloha. Has seen it all. Pirates. Nuclear subs. Years at sea without the touch of a woman. Another man's man. Vesuvius. Marine. A marine. Let that sink in gang. Big time! Finally DANC. A war hero. Spy. Fluent in numerous languages. Decorated. The pride of this board in many ways. Any I've left out my apologies. Enjoy your day off men. We wouldn't be here today without your service.
Headed to Vegas?

At this point I hope you make it back.

Not fun. Actually meeting with some possible production partners here in the states. Had a boatload of business this year and the pakis dropped the ball more than I would have hoped. May bring IGW's dreams to realization if we can get a decent partner or two in the states. it's always something. this is good that's bad. that's bad this is good. fits and starts.

years ago i played in a lawyer golf tournament for some charity with a judge buddy of mine. i was on a par 4. 300 plus yards. I took out my driver and absolutely smashed it. put it right on the fringe. easily a 330 yard drive. the other two in our foursome were just going on and on "wow!" "holy shit!" "best drive i've ever seen." I stepped up to the ball and duffed it off the end of my wedge and sent it rolling on the ground into the trap. then hit it about six inches in front of me in the trap. Everyone fell silent. After a palpable pause the judge goes: And that's xxxxx in a nutshell. Short flashes of brilliance followed by long stretches of ineptitude :) Pretty accurate
Headed to Vegas?

At this point I hope you make it back.

Last edited:
No guy goes to Vegas for work unless they are a gigol.., oh wait, I'm sorry, have fun "working".
I’ll be lost in a stampede of logo’d quarter zips, bad Dockers, and empty promises. No. No really. In a strong Northeast accent. Tell me. You tell me. How I. Can help you. What. What. You need warehouse space in Fort Lauderdale? I got dat. 2 million sq ft. How. Can I. Help you.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU and DANC
I’ll be lost in a stampede of logo’d quarter zips, bad Dockers, and empty promises. No. No really. In a strong Northeast accent. Tell me. You tell me. How I. Can help you. What. What. You need warehouse space in Fort Lauderdale? I got dat. 2 million sq ft. How. Can I. Help you.

How much yayo were you on when you wrote this?

Post pics of convention groupies

I’m surprised nobody has brought up the important stuff.

Spotted Donkey in Cave creek, North Scottsdale Road

Manuel‘s Mexican Food, on west Bell road.

Your’re welcome.

How long you in Scottsdale? I'll be coming in hot on Monday

GJrnWlo.gif

How long you in Scottsdale? I'll be coming in hot on Monday

GJrnWlo.gif
Not sure yet. Depends on how long Vegas stuff is. I have a meeting in Scottsdale but not staying there. One of my best friends lives in a place called carefree Arizona. It’s about 45 mins away. Love that name.
I will add it’s a very Stl thing, maybe Midwest, to be expected to stay at friends’ houses. To be honest not a fan but is what it is

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta

Your’re welcome.
My buddy from high school is a sommelier in Vegas. Knows all the good spots. Good friends with emeril lagasse from Venetian days when emeril was running delmonico. There’s none of that. This is all convention bullshit. Work. Think John Candy in planes trains and automobiles. Fing miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
My buddy from high school is a sommelier in Vegas. Knows all the good spots. Good friends with emeril lagasse from Venetian days when emeril was running delmonico. There’s none of that. This is all convention bullshit. Work. Think John Candy in planes trains and automobiles. Fing miserable.
Hey, McM, we're not your wife. You don't have to keep telling us how miserable Vegas will be.

Not sure yet. Depends on how long Vegas stuff is. I have a meeting in Scottsdale but not staying there. One of my best friends lives in a place called carefree Arizona. It’s about 45 mins away. Love that name.
I will add it’s a very Stl thing, maybe Midwest, to be expected to stay at friends’ houses. To be honest not a fan but is what it is

Ew… give me a hotel room every time. I’ll be in Biltmore area if you want to party

Your’re welcome.

I had rattlesnake or some roadkill snake appetiser at some restaurant at Camelback. It has a slide entrance to the dining floor.
Cant remember the name of the place. Been too long.

Not sure he’s into trannies

Aah... you have not been to Bangkok then. There are plenty of stories I could tell you about Bangkok.

Having said that, I have had a long convo with a transsexual in Bangkok via a local translater/business partner. Sad existence. Feel bad for them.

Fyi. even Jakarta, the capital of the largest Islamic Republic in the world is wilder than Vegas.

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Aah... you have not been to Bangkok then. There are plenty of stories I could tell you about Bangkok.

Having said that, I have had a long convo with a transsexual in Bangkok via a local translater/business partner. Sad existence. Feel bad for them.

Fyi. even Jakarta, the capital of the largest Islamic Republic in the world is wilder than Vegas.

sounds like The Hangover. Jakarta is interesting, never heard of that being wild.

sounds like The Hangover. Jakarta is interesting, never heard of that being wild.

I have so many AOTF stories from JKT ... there was a joke going around when I used to work there a lot.

In a survey, they asked what men did when they got up at 4 am?

10% Pee
10% Get a drink of water

80% -- get up to go home

The vast majority have a liberal attitude interpretation of Islam esp the urban dwellers, though its changing somewhat

Last edited:
I have so many AOTF stories from JKT ... there was a joke going around when I used to work there a lot.

In a survey, they asked what men did when they got up at 4 am?

10% Pee
10% Get a drink of water

80% -- get up to go home

The vast majority have a liberal attitude interpretation of Islam esp the urban dwellers, though its changing somewhat

changing meaning becoming more conservative related to Islam?

McM66 announces an absence just when a gazillion dollars turn up missing from a crypto exchange. I’m not making accusations, just sayin’. I think he figured out this crypto thing.

McM66 announces an absence just when a gazillion dollars turn up missing from a crypto exchange. I’m not making accusations, just sayin’. I think he figured out this crypto thing.

Just when I thought it might be best for me to put you on Ignore...

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT