ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Islam?

It's probably because people just randomly went there first. I grew up in a city that has gathered up a huge Burmese population. The city didn't do anything to attract the Burmese. But a few located there, and then more followed them. It makes perfect sense for people to follow others like them. I don't think there's any mystery here, nor any plan. It's just randomness.

It's probably because people just randomly went there first. I grew up in a city that has gathered up a huge Burmese population. The city didn't do anything to attract the Burmese. But a few located there, and then more followed them. It makes perfect sense for people to follow others like them. I don't think there's any mystery here, nor any plan. It's just randomness.

That’s probably the majority of the second wave and beyond but the article specifically credits the VOLAGs and agency history (success of the Hmong immigration). Hmong and Somali immigration could not be more distinct at this juncture.

I totally empathize with the Palestinian people, and I understand the intellectual arguments against Zionism, but liberals in this country are just murdering any chance they have at legitimacy with this nonsense. They spent the past eight years reminding everyone that conservatives are basically Nazis, and now they are acting like Nazis. This is just bad politics.

(And it's also just plain wrong, of course.)

A thoughtful voice from the Palestinian side:

I totally empathize with the Palestinian people, and I understand the intellectual arguments against Zionism, but liberals in this country are just murdering any chance they have at legitimacy with this nonsense. They spent the past eight years reminding everyone that conservatives are basically Nazis, and now they are acting like Nazis. This is just bad politics.

That’s precisely it… the violent threats, assaults and harassment is worse than when there was a rise in anti-Semitic crimes during the Trump administration. If you asked me would I feel better having to disclose being Jewish to a rural, redneck, racist group or an urban, Islamic group of immigrants… it’s not even a question (admittedly potentially ignorant).

Matisyahu sings a lot of songs about peace, etc (has for decades) and he’s an American, not an Israeli. More importantly, he’s become secular from an orthodox past. He’s not the type of religious zealots pushing for settlements, etc.

Reactions: BradStevens
This was just a matter of time with everything going on. As JDB pointed out above the Death to America threats and such. There are large numbers of muslims already here and with the open border who knows how many more have come across. Check other news sources it's well covered.

There are over 100 versus in the Quran that call for violence against non Allah believers. So in other words get with them or else. The article below was written after 911, but has been updated. It outlines the calls for violence. Here is the last paragraph, it's a good read. Most Muslims will chuck this in the trash, but it's a thoughtful approach.

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/a-call-to-the-muslims-of-the-world/

We propose a solution.

We know too well that it is not easy to denounce our faith because it means denouncing a part of ourselves. We are a group of freethinkers and humanists with Islamic roots. Discovering the truth and leaving the religion of our fathers and forefathers was a painful experience. But after learning what Islam stands for we had no choice but to leave it. After becoming familiar with the Qur’an the choice became clear: It is either Islam or humanity. If Islam thrives, then humanity will die. We decided to side with humanity. Culturally we are still Muslims but we no longer believe in Islam as the true religion of God. We are humanists. We love humanity. We work for the unity of humankind. We work for equality between men and women. We strive for the secularisation of Islamic countries, for democracy and freedom of thought, belief and expression. We decided to live no longer in self-deception but to embrace humanity, and to enter into the new millennium hand in hand with people of other cultures and beliefs in amity and in peace.

We denounce the violence that is eulogized in the Qur’an as holy war (Jihad). We condemn killing in the name of God. We believe in the sanctity of human life, not in the inviolability of beliefs and religions. We invite you to join us and the rest of humanity and become part of the family of humankind – in love, camaraderie and peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
I mean… WHO could have possibly seen this conspiracy theory coming true?
I say we start with Rashida, and move through the rest, swiftly. Omar 2nd or Pelosi?
Decisions decisions…
Anyone on a student visa caught saying this stuff should have it pulled. And we need to divert FBI resources from Latin Masses and School boards to keep an eye on these people.

This was just a matter of time with everything going on. As JDB pointed out above the Death to America threats and such. There are large numbers of muslims already here and with the open border who knows how many more have come across. Check other news sources it's well covered.

There are over 100 versus in the Quran that call for violence against non Allah believers. So in other words get with them or else. The article below was written after 911, but has been updated. It outlines the calls for violence. Here is the last paragraph, it's a good read. Most Muslims will chuck this in the trash, but it's a thoughtful approach.

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/a-call-to-the-muslims-of-the-world/

We propose a solution.

We know too well that it is not easy to denounce our faith because it means denouncing a part of ourselves. We are a group of freethinkers and humanists with Islamic roots. Discovering the truth and leaving the religion of our fathers and forefathers was a painful experience. But after learning what Islam stands for we had no choice but to leave it. After becoming familiar with the Qur’an the choice became clear: It is either Islam or humanity. If Islam thrives, then humanity will die. We decided to side with humanity. Culturally we are still Muslims but we no longer believe in Islam as the true religion of God. We are humanists. We love humanity. We work for the unity of humankind. We work for equality between men and women. We strive for the secularisation of Islamic countries, for democracy and freedom of thought, belief and expression. We decided to live no longer in self-deception but to embrace humanity, and to enter into the new millennium hand in hand with people of other cultures and beliefs in amity and in peace.

We denounce the violence that is eulogized in the Qur’an as holy war (Jihad). We condemn killing in the name of God. We believe in the sanctity of human life, not in the inviolability of beliefs and religions. We invite you to join us and the rest of humanity and become part of the family of humankind – in love, camaraderie and peace.
That article sounds like what mooslums were convincing the world of… on Oct 6th…..
Their “religion “ teaches and emphasizes how to be a Judas.
Trust NOTHING.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

What exactly does the Palestinian people want Israel to do? What will satisfy them so that they would perhaps get rid of Hamas who was the ones who brought this tragedy upon Palestine by attacking Israel? Again, what does Israel have to do? This chanting from the River to the Sea is not reasonable. It means Israel will not exist. Is that what Israel has to do?

What exactly does the Palestinian people want Israel to do? What will satisfy them so that they would perhaps get rid of Hamas who was the ones who brought this tragedy upon Palestine by attacking Israel? Again, what does Israel have to do? This chanting from the River to the Sea is not reasonable. It means Israel will not exist. Is that what Israel has to do?
Yes.

Do they die if not where do they go?
I don't think the Palestinians care, to be honest. Just not there.

Maybe their response would be for them to "go back to where they came from?" Maybe it would be "carve out a part of Germany, since y'all formed Israel as a response to the Holocaust and they did that." That would make a certain amount of sense, even if it is impossible for a number of reasons.

I'd gladly give Israel a state in the US to make their own. But again, that will never happen and it doesn't fit within the Jewish myths about God giving them that land, etc.

I don't think the Palestinians care, to be honest. Just not there.

Maybe their response would be for them to "go back to where they came from?" Maybe it would be "carve out a part of Germany, since y'all formed Israel as a response to the Holocaust and they did that." That would make a certain amount of sense, even if it is impossible for a number of reasons.

I'd gladly give Israel a state in the US to make their own. But again, that will never happen and it doesn't fit within the Jewish myths about God giving them that land, etc.
Let's send them to Puerto Rico.

Reactions: BradStevens
Don’t do that. The Dems will just turn it into a state.

It would be the first American State governed under Sharia law.

Unless you count Minnesota or Michigan. (which you plausibly could)
No. Israel wants their own nation. They would never agree to be a part of our union. For one, they want to be a religious nation and could not do that under our constitutional structure.

• Sad
They leave their shithole countries, come here for a better life, then chant "Death to America".
You chant that shit you go back. Right now. No court. No freedom of speech arguments. No nuthin'. Not one Muslim country wants the Palestinians, how did the USA win this lottery?

F@ck 'em.

You know and I know that the terror attacks are coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: jet812 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT