ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Islam?

Oh get up off your fainting couch. Did we mass murder and genocide the Japnese and Germans? No. So stop being such a drama queen.
Dropping nuclear weapons on tens of thousands of people is a touchy subject. You sound pretty willing to do it.

You do understand there would be no difference between the Nazis and Jews if they were to genocide the Palestinians.

The Palestinians have been rounded up into a concentration camp. You should go over to Israel and volunteer to push the button for the nuclear weapon that is dropped on them. I'm sure you will sleep very well at night and be able to look at yourself in the mirror with hundreds of thousands of deaths on your hands. You will be in unique company with Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin: real good guys.
Nice concentration camp analogy. Were the Nazi concentration camps under the governance and control of Jewish guards?

I think you are stuck on a double standard. If you are ok with a final solution for the Palestinians, I would agree to disagree. The US provided compensation to the Native Americans, and Israel must do the same if they are a civilized, true democracy.
I don’t think compensation is off the table. But that is more like a last step, not a first step. The first step must be Iran, Hamas, and Palestinians accepting Jews as friends and neighbors.

Reactions: stollcpa
You keep bringing up the Native Americans and the deal they got. I really don't think that is making the point you want to make. "Hey Palestinians, let me just wipe out the majority of you, kick you out of all the land, and then give you a nice autonomous zone here in the Negev Desert. You're welcome."
The difference would be the compensation, equal citizenship and rights, land, etc. Conquest isn't very nice, no argument from me there.

Dropping nuclear weapons on tens of thousands of people is a touchy subject. You sound pretty willing to do it.

You brought up nuclear weapons, not me. "But you said to treat them like the Japanese..." Yeah, I also clearly laid out what that meant. I am being really straightforward with my position, no need to make one up for me.

I will spell it out. The Israelis should complete a military campaign against the Palestinians that is designed to destroy the Islamist element in the territory. They should make every effort to avoid the indiscriminate killing of civilians while also acknowledging that urban warfare, heck, warfare in general, is unfortunately going to lead to civilian deaths. They should occupy Gaza, track down the worst of the Nazis...er, Hamas and then try and publically execute the worst of them and throw in jail to rot the rest. They then should de-Islamize Gaza. Kick the Koran out of the schools and make the preaching of "Kill zee Kafir" illegal in the territory.

Maybe in a generation or so they could then trust that a generation of murderous whackos aren't destined to be their neighbors and they can come to a reasonable solution from there.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
You brought up nuclear weapons, not me. "But you said to treat them like the Japanese..." Yeah, I also clearly laid out what that meant. I am being really straightforward with my position, no need to make one up for me.

I will spell it out. The Israelis should complete a military campaign against the Palestinians that is designed to destroy the Islamist element in the territory. They should make every effort to avoid the indiscriminate killing of civilians while also acknowledging that urban warfare, heck, warfare in general, is unfortunately going to lead to civilian deaths. They should occupy Gaza, track down the worst of the Nazis...er, Hamas and then try and publically execute the worst of them and throw in jail to rot the rest. They then should de-Islamize Gaza. Kick the Koran out of the schools and make the preaching of "Kill zee Kafir" illegal in the territory.

Maybe in a generation or so they could then trust that a generation of murderous whackos aren't destined to be their neighbors and they can come to a reasonable solution from there.
Hopefully, they don't start WW3 in the process or completely become Nazis by then. They have basically been doing this for the past 80 years. Perhaps try harder with peace? I don't want to fund that. Go violence and war!

Hopefully, they don't start WW3 in the process or completely become Nazis by then.

Or you know we can sit around and talk about it. Gaza will rot in its own filth because there are too many people there who cannot be trusted not to be barbaric savages and Israel will absorb rocket attacks and murderous rampages until they respond and then people get all broken up because Mike Tyson punching you back looks a lot worse than me punching him. Rinse repeat for another generation.

Don't worry, I fully believe that is what we will get anyway. We in the West believe everybody has the same intentions as us and that people talking "decolonizing", "from the river to the sea", etc. are really rational people who are just out for fairness.

In the meantime, I hope the Israelis send as many Hamas members to the netherworld as is humanly possible.

If I put on a black mask and declare I am anti-fascist, how many of these Nazis am I allowed to punch? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: DANC
Or you know we can sit around and talk about it. Gaza will rot in its own filth because there are too many people there who cannot be trusted not to be barbaric savages and Israel will absorb rocket attacks and murderous rampages until they respond and then people get all broken up because Mike Tyson punching you back looks a lot worse than me punching him. Rinse repeat for another generation.

Don't worry, I fully believe that is what we will get anyway. We in the West believe everybody has the same intentions as us and that people talking "decolonizing", "from the river to the sea", etc. are really rational people who are just out for fairness.

In the meantime, I hope the Israelis send as many Hamas members to the netherworld as is humanly possible.
You should go over there and fight. Be a man of action! Do some killing and violence. 80 years of violence, perhaps there hasn't been enough?

The Jews invaded Palestine and took the land by conquest: are the Jews the Russians or Nazis? Do Palestinians have the right to repel the Jewish invaders?

I believe the Nazis were the bad guys during WW2. They were invading other's land and practicing ethnic cleansing.

what time period are you referring to, so we are all clear?

The Muslims invaded and kicked out, killed, and forced converted the Jews and Christians in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, and Indonesia over the course of 1400 years. History didn't start in the 20th century.
Other than the word "invaded," that's not really accurate. Muslim conquest largely didn't require conversion or exile. The Muslim conquerors were satisfied with being the superiors in a society filled with inferior non-Muslims. Conversion to Islam was largely a voluntary process that people undertook to escape from the disadvantages placed on non-Muslims.

That's not to say forced conversion was entirely unheard of, but it was never the norm.

I didn't perform a total WW2 lecture, nor did I intend to. I'm aware of Pearl Harbor, and there are many facets of WW2. Germany and Japan declared war on the US. One of the enemies that the US fought was Germany. Germany was not very nice to the Jews. The US certainly did the Jews a solid by stopping Germany's oppression of the Jews.

If you don't believe that the US did Jews a solid by helping end Germany's persecution of them, I will agree to disagree.
"Germany was not very nice to the Jews."

Sounds like someone needs a visit to the Holocaust Museum in DC.

I notice Jimbo conveniently skipped over this post.

I wonder why?
If you are accusing me of being a fan of any organized religion, you have no idea how wrong you would be. There are plenty of posters on here that have blood lust for race and/or religious war and violence and have not been able to evolve beyond this type of conflict: I would not be part of that group.

Yeah and having watched Gaza their quality of life is bad they just grow up hating and pissed. 35 percent of Palestinians live in poverty. Over 50 percent in Gaza and the West Bank suffer from food insecurity. Broke hungry people lash out
To say that the Palestinians elected Hamas is a bit off base, to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Other than the word "invaded," that's not really accurate. Muslim conquest largely didn't require conversion or exile. The Muslim conquerors were satisfied with being the superiors in a society filled with inferior non-Muslims. Conversion to Islam was largely a voluntary process that people undertook to escape from the disadvantages placed on non-Muslims.

That's not to say forced conversion was entirely unheard of, but it was never the norm.

Extremely coerced at best and forced at worst, does that work for you? Things like a Muslim man can marry a Jew or Christian female (and then force her to convert within marriage) but the opposite could not be true are forced conversions IMO.

Also:

80 million killed potentially in India alone sounds like an awful lot of people being forced to convert.

Last edited:
If you are accusing me of being a fan of any organized religion, you have no idea how wrong you would be. There are plenty of posters on here that have blood lust for race and/or religious war and violence and have not been able to evolve beyond this type of conflict: I would not be part of that group.
If by “blood lust” you mean there are plenty of people here who believe Israel has a right to defend itself from the vicious barbarism Hamas inflicted on them, then you would be right.

I suspect that’s not what you mean, though.

That’s quite the word salad to basically refute your own point. Subjugation may not be exactly the equivalent of “gun to the head”, but most would agree that it’s even further from free choice.

Extremely coerced at best and forced at worst, does that work for you? Things like a Muslim man can marry a Jew or Christian female (and then force her to convert within marriage) but the opposite could not be true are forced conversions IMO.

Also:

80 million killed potentially in India alone sounds like an awful lot of people being forced to convert.
No, that doesn't work for me. History is complicated and I prefer we be as accurate as possible.

No, that doesn't work for me. History is complicated and I prefer we be as accurate as possible.

Muslims don't even agree with that.

“And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power (in matters of war), as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allaah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion) and His Messengers in the unseen”

[al-Hadeed 57:25]

So whoever deviates from the Book is to be brought back with iron, i.e. by force. Hence the soundness of the religion is based on the Qur’aan and the Sword. It was narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded us to strike with this, meaning the sword, whoever turns away from this, meaning the Qur’aan.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Faroosiyyah (p.18):

Allaah sent him – meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) – with the guiding Book and the conquering sword, ahead of the Hour, so that Allaah alone would be worshipped with no partner or associate, and his provision was placed beneath the shade of his sword and spear. Allaah has established the religion of Islam with proof and evidence, and with the sword and spear, both together and inseparable.

This is some of the evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah. The evidence clearly indicates that the sword is one of the most important means that led to the spread of Islam.

Muslims don't even agree with that.

“And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power (in matters of war), as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allaah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion) and His Messengers in the unseen”

[al-Hadeed 57:25]

So whoever deviates from the Book is to be brought back with iron, i.e. by force. Hence the soundness of the religion is based on the Qur’aan and the Sword. It was narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded us to strike with this, meaning the sword, whoever turns away from this, meaning the Qur’aan.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Faroosiyyah (p.18):

Allaah sent him – meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) – with the guiding Book and the conquering sword, ahead of the Hour, so that Allaah alone would be worshipped with no partner or associate, and his provision was placed beneath the shade of his sword and spear. Allaah has established the religion of Islam with proof and evidence, and with the sword and spear, both together and inseparable.

This is some of the evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah. The evidence clearly indicates that the sword is one of the most important means that led to the spread of Islam.
LOL. You know how you feel when liberal atheists try to tell you what the Bible means? That's what you sound like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT