ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

ETA: And those are HS boys records. Go to any D1 track and field page and you will see guys running sub 10 second 100M times with quite a bit of regularity. Heck, I looked it up and found numerous links that said non-track boys HS athletes can usually run it in 12 to 14 seconds and that is 14 to 18 year old kids.

What you posted were great female athletes. Yeah, they are going to beat regular dudes who don't train for that stuff. However, when you add in actually trained males, their scores are more pedestrian in comparison. And that isn't to knock what the ladies are doing, it is just acknowledging that in sports judged by strength and speed, males have a biological advantage.
High Schools generally run 100 yard dashes and all time sub-10 second speeds for all ages is many hundred. For 100M there are only 170. Yes, men would dominate against women as they do in all sports. It’s only natural physical ability.

Lia Thomas still wants to swim against biological women. When competing as a guy against guys, he was ranked 65th in the 500. When competing against biological women as a self-identified woman (but still a biological man), Thomas won the NCAA championship in the 500. I honestly can't understand why Thomas thinks that's cool and why Thomas hasn't returned that trophy and told the NCAA that the second-place swimmer (a biological woman) is the real winner of the woman's 500 race. Vacating that championship would be the gentlemanly thing to do. 😎

Last edited:
Lia Thomas still wants to swim against biological women. When competing as a guy against guys, he was ranked 65th in the 500. When competing against biological women as a self-identified woman (but still a biological man), Thomas won the NCAA championship in the 500. I honestly can't understand why Thomas thinks that's cool and why Thomas hasn't returned that trophy and told the NCAA that the second-place swimmer (a biological woman) is the real winner of the woman's 500 race.
Sorry, what prompted this?

Lia Thomas still wants to swim against biological women. When competing as a guy against guys, he was ranked 65th in the 500. When competing against biological women as a self-identified woman (but still a biological man), Thomas won the NCAA championship in the 500. I honestly can't understand why Thomas thinks that's cool and why Thomas hasn't returned that trophy and told the NCAA that the second-place swimmer (a biological woman) is the real winner of the woman's 500 race.

Because this generation has been raised to reward social differences and they actively pursue them. Because progressivism is a societal rot that is founded on best of intentions but the writing on the wall is it sucks.

Sorry, forgot to link the article I read today talking about World Aquatics upholding rule which prevents Thomas from swimming in elite level swimming events. Edited to add.
After that ruling, this popped up in my Mike Roe feed. I had never listened to Riley speak for very long, but she seems to be a very capable young lady is this interview is an indicator. (It's long, but I enjoyed it)... (of course, TWSS)

After that ruling, this popped up in my Mike Roe feed. I had never listened to Riley speak for very long, but she seems to be a very capable young lady is this interview is an indicator. (It's long, but I enjoyed it)... (of course, TWSS)

I’m going to shock some people here in saying I wish that Lia Thomas had been allowed to swim in the Olympics.

The Olympics is time to put internal politics aside and focus on Gold’s baby. Then we can go back to casting him out female competition.

I’m going to shock some people here in saying I wish that Lia Thomas had been allowed to swim in the Olympics.

The Olympics is time to put internal politics aside and focus on Gold’s baby. Then we can go back to casting him out female competition.
I'm not willing to do that just for gold #'s. It's just wrong.

when they beat biological women in sports?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?

One way to live with yourself, as almost all trans do, is not to follow the "swim strokes" of Lia Thomas and bring all kinds of public scorn on yourself.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
One way to live with yourself, as almost all trans do, is not to follow the "swim strokes" of Lia Thomas and bring all kinds of public scorn on yourself.
99% of the whole debacle, all of the ultra micro marginalized crusade of debacles, is cured by simply STFU and go be happy with yourself. You don’t need my permission to be miserable and know that your shit isn’t wired properly.
Just shut up and go be happy. Maybe one day we’ll meet and I’ll buy you a coffee.
If we don’t meet, rest assured, I don’t give a shit, other than you go do you. It’s that simple.
In war, you don’t send your coordinates and plan to the enemy. So stop doing it.

I’d guess s/he gets the opposite of scorn in her social circles.
This is exactly it. The echo chambers these weirdos put themselves in are deafening and they’re constantly trying to one-up or out-minority the rest. It’s exhausting.

I had lunch with a former classmate and her “girlfriend” I guess you’d call her. They both identify as queer but are both clearly women and they started talking about the other people in their circle and even they were confused by those people’s pronouns.

It’s the dumbest thing in the world.

This is exactly it. The echo chambers these weirdos put themselves in are deafening and they’re constantly trying to one-up or out-minority the rest. It’s exhausting.

I had lunch with a former classmate and her “girlfriend” I guess you’d call her. They both identify as queer but are both clearly women and they started talking about the other people in their circle and even they were confused by those people’s pronouns.

The pronoun thing is my biggest pet peeve. I’m not doing singular “they.” My formerly lovely niece who’s now my nephew wanted people to use “they.” I’ll use he, his and him, no problem. He figured out I’m not doing “they” and seems to be OK with it. I think he’s giving up on “they” himself.

BW, when you are out to lunch with your "lady" friends do you use the term "queer" when conversing with them.

Just wondering.

Imagine managing your life by pronouns

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
The pronoun thing is my biggest pet peeve. I’m not doing singular “they.” My formerly lovely niece who’s now my nephew wanted people to use “they.” I’ll use he, his and him, no problem. He figured out I’m not doing “they” and seems to be OK with it. I think he’s giving up on “they” himself.
I would so love to make a joke about him/her and the Navy, but I'll refrain.

My friend's son just got back from Iraq yesterday at "Fort Liberty" (formerly Bragg). He was dodging drones and missiles from Oct 7, the day he got to his post in Iraq. Some hairy stories. We had a few beers and were both blitzed by the third one. lol I'm just old but he hadn't had a drink since he left the States.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
And soon will be your niece again.

Reactions: Spartans9312

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jet812 and DANC
No. He’s serious about being male. Unfortunately, I think it’s really messed with the heads of the younger nieces and they not sure what they are. That’s all environment. It has been rough on my sister. The younger girls are looking likely to decide they really are girls at this point.

Why sacrifice common sense and decency for gold medals that people only care about once every couple of years?

No. He’s serious about being male. Unfortunately, I think it’s really messed with the heads of the younger nieces and they not sure what they are. That’s all environment. It has been rough on my sister. The younger girls are looking likely to decide they really are girls at this point.

1ae6ab24-e198-4ce2-964f-0aabc52bfbcf_text.gif

BW, when you are out to lunch with your "lady" friends do you use the term "queer" when conversing with them.

Just wondering.
Queer is appropriate again. For years it wasn’t, but it’s ok now, or so I’ve been told.

Just came from a week at IU , taking classes for Mini University. Interesting and enlightening as always. One of the classes I took was on gender identity. I’m sure the majority would consider it woke bs, but wish you could have all heard it.

Just came from a week at IU , taking classes for Mini University. Interesting and enlightening as always. One of the classes I took was on gender identity. I’m sure the majority would consider it woke bs, but wish you could have all heard it.
I feel so much sympathy for people with confused identities, but I honestly think we're getting to a point where they are playing cards they don't actually have. Americans are getting tired of this. We'll very soon be to "Do you have a dick? Do you not have a dick? Question answered. Move on."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT