ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

GTRKDg2bIAA7ag9

Reactions: outside shooter

LOL. I was thinking about posting about that. I saw it this morning. Three of the five people on that panel -- as you can see -- were morbidly obese. They later had on a panel of Independents/Undecideds. None of those were anywhere close to that massive. If they had a panel of Dems, I didn't see it, as I was heading off to work.

Reactions: T.M.P.
  • Angry
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
This is so incredibly stupid. One of the actual women boxers could get seriously hurt or worse. There should be no place in the Olympics for this.

Edit to add: Look at the poor woman. She trained and prepared for this and her Olympic dreams are crushed because she had to fight a biological man in a women’s sport.

This is so incredibly stupid. One of the actual women boxers could get seriously hurt or worse. There should be no place in the Olympics for this.
I have to believe the various sports will eventually get this under control. It will ruin them if they don't.

Edit to add: Look at the poor woman. She trained and prepared for this and her Olympic dreams are crushed because she had to fight a biological man in a women’s sport.

DocHoops has assured us all that this never happens and is just a big conspiracy theory.

when they beat biological women in sports?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?

One solution to provide sports competition for Trans would be to have competition and tournaments for Trans only.

Since there are so few, public funding wouldn't be feasible. Consequently this competition would have to come from private donations.

Let the Trans community and their supporters provide the funds so Trans can compete against each other.

Benefit to the rest of us would be to take this issue off the cultural wars list.

Reactions: larsIU

This sh!t is appalling. The left blows.

Reactions: mushroomgod_1
One solution to provide sports competition for Trans would be to have competition and tournaments for Trans only.

Since there are so few, public funding wouldn't be feasible. Consequently this competition would have to come from private donations.

Let the Trans community and their supporters provide the funds so Trans can compete against each other.

Benefit to the rest of us would be to take this issue off the cultural wars list.
I agree...but...

Something like that would evolve into needing "equal funding" like Title IX.

Then you'd have Kamala Harris asking why the leading scorer in the practically invisible Trans Basketball Association doesn't make as much as LeBron.

when they beat biological women in sports?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?
I'm gonna need to see a pic of you in the womens Speedo before I make my decision on this matter.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
At the end of the day its a man beating up a woman.

I remember as a little kid the biggest ass whooping my dad gave me. I hit a little girl across the street from my house in a disagreement and my dad saw it. He yelled my name, called me home and I got it damn good. NEVER happened again.

I'm positive many of you may have gone through the same, but thats one I did not forget.

The dudes climbing in the ring with these girls need a good old fashioned ass beating!

Shooter would contend she's a quitter for not taking on a dude.
I am consistently and completely against trans women competing athletically against biological women. Always have been. I have said that the uproar exceeds the frequency of the problem (thankfully it's still quite rare) but that doesn't mean it's right.

I like the Boston Marathon solution. There's a biological mens race, a biological womens race, and a 3rd division for "others"

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I agree...but...

Something like that would evolve into needing "equal funding" like Title IX.

Then you'd have Kamala Harris asking why the leading scorer in the practically invisible Trans Basketball Association doesn't make as much as LeBron.

Title X is about half the population and therefore commands the attention and funding of public funds.

Trans sports competition
has so few participants that it simply doesn't demand even the attention its getting much less a Title X program in my opinion..

Reactions: Cortez88
Title X is about half the population and therefore commands the attention and funding of public funds.

Trans sports competition
has so few participants that it simply doesn't demand even the attention its getting much less a Title X program in my opinion..
Not yet. It would get there eventually.

The girl just quit. I don't think it was called by the ref. She said later that she had never been hit this hard before. What makes me mad is that this girl trained for all these years with the goal of making it to the Olympics. Then those jerks do that to her and put her in the ring with a man. It is a bunch of crap.

After years of analysis, I have developed a theory. In the early days of Adam and eve, God and Satan were dukeing it out like Bill Gates and steve job (although both of those could easily be described as more in line with Satan). God was to program this new Male system and Satan the female system. All of my studies seem to support this theory, conclusively!
The thing about Satan, he spent a fair amount of time and effort, with a team (probably russian) to hack into God's programming team, and was able to stick some bad code, into some of God's male program development.
This was mostly because Satan's programming was already totally flawed, buggy as hell (pun intended) and new that his rush to market needed .... some marketing material against the competitor. So he stuck in that God's program would be inherently attracted to Satan's plan, and with a few random key strokes, gods program would think it was Satan's program and exhibit traits of his flaws.
This is all a big Apple vrs the Snake thing and more often than not, the snake makes one microsoft.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT