ADVERTISEMENT

How bout that stock market?

Maybe offer something in addition? Like Topless Repair Service?
Mark need to think beyond topless. Maybe offer to "pull cable" or provide other services.

129d95f2ad8b996308c0a3fd0ed93baa.jpg

Exactly. If I needed $200 to fix it and you could buy a new one for $300...
When my dad got back from Vietnam he and his buddy opened a tv repair shop. The phone rang to the tavern next door. Tavern. Not a bar. Morning calls were fine afternoon calls they were usually incapable of getting their fingers to work. Old tube tvs I guess

Stelantis can't sell Jeeps and Ram trucks sales are sliding too.

"His (CEO Carlos Tavares) strategy to protect profit margins led to higher prices for outdated products compared to competitors, resulting in lost market share and increased inventory"

"The company is pulling out all of the stops to try and move metal, the report says. It reduced prices for the Jeep Compass and Grand Cherokee SUVs and added more features to adjust to higher interest rates. Despite this, Jeep’s US sales dropped 19% in the second quarter, the report said. "

Starting at $91K

"His (CEO Carlos Tavares) strategy to protect profit margins led to higher prices for outdated products compared to competitors, resulting in lost market share and increased inventory"

"The company is pulling out all of the stops to try and move metal, the report says. It reduced prices for the Jeep Compass and Grand Cherokee SUVs and added more features to adjust to higher interest rates. Despite this, Jeep’s US sales dropped 19% in the second quarter, the report said. "

Starting at $91K
I know that’s ridiculous

Starting at $91K
Got a friend who works for the credit union in Kokomo. Said you can't believe the payments on loans for Wagoneers. Well over $1k per month.

Starting at $91K
Any time I hear CEO and Carlos in the same voicemail , I know it’s gonna be a shit show that I don’t have time for, and he’s going to have to leave 3 voicemails before I bother with his mierda.

Rented one of those from Indy airport when daughter got pulled up to play for the '08's on the dreaded Pitt-Buffalo road trip earlier this year (dumped it in Buffalo and flew home). All black, murdered out...

50940a87cfde21d7a467c42a91d8ddc3.jpg

Thing was legit. Fast. Full seat massage. Had a refrigerator in the console, flatscreen to stream to on the glovebox for the passenger. Even had some software that monitors your pupils and asks you if you're tired (I guess if you start getting road glaze?).

Rented one of those from Indy airport when daughter got pulled up to play for the '08's on the dreaded Pitt-Buffalo road trip earlier this year (dumped it in Buffalo and flew home). All black, murdered out...

50940a87cfde21d7a467c42a91d8ddc3.jpg

Thing was legit. Fast. Full seat massage. Had a refrigerator in the console, flatscreen to stream to on the glovebox for the passenger. Even had some software that monitors your pupils and asks you if you're tired (I guess if you start getting road glaze?).
I've had some rentals (BMW in particular that I remember) suggest a rest stop. I assume the lane recognition cameras/sensors also play a part in that.

I have no doubt they're tricked out and plush for that price. I'm in the market for something a wee bit less expensive though.

I've had some rentals (BMW in particular that I remember) suggest a rest stop. I assume the lane recognition cameras/sensors also play a part in that.

I have no doubt they're tricked out and plush for that price. I'm in the market for something a wee bit less expensive though.
I was actually considering running down and checking out this MF'er for my wife. 😄 $48k, 32k miles. Aftermarket woody on a gunmetal gray package.

640x480

I was actually considering running down and checking out this MF'er for my wife. 😄 $48k, 32k miles. Aftermarket woody on a gunmetal gray package.

640x480

A guy that used to work for us would drive his wife's old wagoneer in once in a while. I always thought they were cool and they had restored it to use as an advertisement piece for her business. I'll have to find a picture of it.

Last edited:
A guy that used to work for used to drive his wife's old wagoneer in once in a while. I always thought they were cool and they had restored it to use as an advertisement piece for her business. I'll have to find a picture of it.
Some guy here in Bloomington that owns a garage/used car spot seems to like to collect them, but doesn't do anything with them. Bob Jones Radiator 923 S Walnut. Google street view it...he's had two of them out front just sitting there for the 7 years we've been here.

Some guy here in Bloomington that owns a garage/used car spot seems to like to collect them, but doesn't do anything with them. Bob Jones Radiator 923 S Walnut. Google street view it...he's had two of them out front just sitting there for the 7 years we've been here.
There’s a chick driving a restored bronco around town here that’s pretty cool. Convertible. Like the guy from chasing classic cars or someone of that Ilk restored it

Reactions: 76-1
I see them tucked back there together. Make him an offer. It might be your lucky day

I see them tucked back there together. Make him an offer. It might be your lucky day
No way man.

Got a Chevelle, a Cutlass Supreme, and a first year Z3 I can barely keep up with, plus a friggin motorhome sitting down at Buddy Bill's bait shop because I can't park it in the neighborhood...I need to be sellin. 😄

Jeep's are unreliable trash.
Depends on what you're buying and the year. A family member has restored 44 Willyy that's a tank. I had a '92 Grand Cherokee that went over 240k miles before I sold it. Like any other long-running make with multiple models, they've had their ups and downs as they've been bought and sold.

No way man.

Got a Chevelle, a Cutlass Supreme, and a first year Z3 I can barely keep up with, plus a friggin motorhome sitting down at Buddy Bill's bait shop because I can't park it in the neighborhood...I need to be sellin. 😄
Your issue sounds like it's storage-related, not vehicle-related.

Depends on what you're buying and the year. A family member has restored 44 Willyy that's a tank. I had a '92 Grand Cherokee that went over 240k miles before I sold it. Like any other long-running make with multiple models, they've had their ups and downs as they've been bought and sold.
Just like my 2014 JK, it didn't develop the death wobble for at least 6-7,000 miles.... :)

Your issue sounds like it's storage-related, not vehicle-related.
Yeah maybe. I have a 7 car garage (with the lifts), so have the room.

Kinda want to ditch the Z3...have it up on a lift so rarely drive it. It's weak, but is a standard...so fun to drive. Bought it as a first "2nd car" when I was 29, so it has some sentimental value. 😄

Getting tired of the ****ing carb on the Chevelle. Kinda sacrileg, but might just drop a Sniper fuel injector in there...or just sell it...

569460_1.jpg

The Cutlass is a Y74 1970 Pace Car replica. Love it, but needs some work to make it a trailer queen.

Yeah maybe. I have a 7 car garage (with the lifts), so have the room.

Kinda want to ditch the Z3...have it up on a lift so rarely drive it. It's weak, but is a standard...so fun to drive. Bought it as a first "2nd car" when I was 29, so it has some sentimental value. 😄

Getting tired of the ****ing carb on the Chevelle. Kinda sacrileg, but might just drop a Sniper fuel injector in there...or just sell it...

569460_1.jpg

The Cutlass is a Y74 1970 Pace Car replica. Love it, but needs some work to make it a trailer queen.
This is the exact car I’d like to see @Marvin the Martian and his bride in

Photo op?

Come get it.

Had some IU kid use it in some movie they were making a couple years ago. Not sure if the flick ever made it out. Gonna have to check.
No Marv is a big top gear guy and Classic car guy and needs a new ride

No Marv is a big top gear guy and Classic car guy and needs a new ride
I guess the movie was called "Rover". Here's a write up about it...

I'll see if I can find the movie anywhere. You can see the Chevelle in the background here...

rover-3-385x257.jpg

I guess the movie was called "Rover". Here's a write up about it...

I'll see if I can find the movie anywhere. You can see the Chevelle in the background here...

rover-3-385x257.jpg
That’s awesome!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT