ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
Wake up and crack a beer. IU is about to skull f#ck some cornhuskers.

Football Hype GIF by Indiana Hoosiers

For this week . . . .
I think Bennet’s reason for retiring is being felt by a number of other coaches who hate the way the portal and NIL is changing college athletics. And I think that’s a shame. We’re going to see individual and unique advertising on player uniforms soon. We’ll see an IU player with “Eli Lilly” where “Indiana” should be, the name of a drug on back and maybe they’ll allow an “IU” on the shorts.

I think Bennet’s reason for retiring is being felt by a number of other coaches who hate the way the portal and NIL is changing college athletics. And I think that’s a shame. We’re going to see individual and unique advertising on player uniforms soon. We’ll see an IU player with “Eli Lilly” where “Indiana” should be, the name of a drug on back and maybe they’ll allow an “IU” on the shorts.
I've wondered if GPA, class attendance, etc. matters any more? Is the fantasy of 'student athletes' still in effect?
Can you boot a guy making six figures NIL off the team?

I've wondered if GPA, class attendance, etc. matters any more? Is the fantasy of 'student athletes' still in effect?
Can you boot a guy making six figures NIL off the team?
Contracts soon.

Employment at will.

NCAA schools will need an HR coach.

Reactions: larsIU
Ours were more like American Ninja Warrior. Climbing, parkour, etc.

Ninja star throwing and poison darts don’t start until 12.
Ours were more like American Ninja Warrior. Climbing, parkour, etc.

Ninja star throwing and poison darts don’t start until 12.

images

I wish fat Steven seagal had his bullshito classes here. My minion would LOVE him

Do yourself a favor and listen tho a Rewatchables podcast about one of Seagal’s movies. The stories about him on set are hilarious.
Done! As long as you watch some videos of him training today at 400 pounds then read the comments.

I had the IU game on today and my daughter walked by. I go 7-0! And she goes ha! They’ll get killed when they play the Chiefs

KC chiefs.

Back to Mo State

Done! As long as you watch some videos of him training today at 400 pounds then read the comments.

I had the IU game on today and my daughter walked by. I go 7-0! And she goes ha! They’ll get killed when they play the Chiefs

KC chiefs.

Back to Mo State
Done on the first. Right now. Sitting here with a n hour to kill before hockey game #2 today.

On your daughter, I’d just play along with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT