ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Men

No.

Our dialogue began with your Post No. 94 praising and defending Trump. When I pointed out even more of Trump's numerous failures, you immediately went to the Trump playbook by attacking Biden and Pelosi. Illogical.

No one can defend Trump by attacking Biden, Pelosi, etc. But it is absolutely hilarious watching Trump supporters like you try to protect Trump by attacking everybody else in the world.

You guys know he's indefensible. You know.
Yeah...just think of how much of a landslide it would be if we had honest media.

Losers always have excuses!
There's the playground mentality the lefties who are ruining our country love. Don't be honest with yourself..just keep believing all the dumbass hype they feed to you.

Ask yourself this question. If the media covered Republicans and democrats equally,if they hadn't started smearing Trump in 2015,hadn't used every possible method to talk down to republican supprters,and didn't offer their opinion(what they have been told to say) would Harris even be at 20%?...There are whole TV shows,whose programming is dedicated to talk shit about Trump,and Republicans. There's not really any way this can be denied by anyone with a brain.,it's clear and obvious. How is Trump paying a woman to keep quiet,election interference,but the entire media covering things the way they do,isn't? It's done for a reason. They have no chance without it,and they know it. And you support that shit?...There's a place for communism is this world...it's called Russia. Go there if you agree with this shit,stupid.

Last edited:
The Democrat Party is a place for left wing people and their anything goes ideology. Not that long ago, there were actually middle of the road people who called themselves democrats. They were more conservative and certainly socially conservative folks; today's Democratic Party left those folks behind.

If you're a middle of the road person, you better damn well vote for Donnie!!! If not, you're casting a vote for extreme progressive ideology..no fvcking thanks!

The Democrat Party is a place for left wing people and their anything goes ideology. Not that long ago, there were actually middle of the road people who called themselves democrats. They were more conservative and certainly socially conservative folks; today's Democratic Party left those folks behind.

If you're a middle of the road person, you better damn well vote for Donnie!!! If not, you're casting a vote for extreme progressive ideology..no fvcking thanks!
Both parties left the conservative center right and liberal center left behind. The choices are an extremist MAGA party on the right and an extreme left/progressive party on the left. Two extremes which has left the middle behind.

Both parties left the conservative center right and liberal center left behind. The choices are an extremist MAGA party on the right and an extreme left/progressive party on the left. Two extremes which has left the middle behind.
No doubt the Democrats have left the center behind. Kamala has taken the far left position on every major issue, some of which her handlers have disavowed, but she never has.

But I don’t see MAGA as far right at all. While there might be some exceptions, most of the MAGA agenda is mainstream GOP. The difference is that many have abandoned mainstream GOP because Trump has become its advocate.

Matt Walsh...

America is in the midst of a genuine masculinity crisis — as evidenced by plummeting sperm counts, a rash of men who say they’re really women, declining rates of marriage and so on — and Democrats are taking a very bizarre approach. They’ve realized that emasculated men are easier to control. Weaker men are much less likely to resist wealth confiscation, gun confiscation, and other such indignities. And because the modern Democrat Party cares about control more than anything else, they’re doing everything they can to make the masculinity crisis even worse.

Specifically, Democrats are now pushing a new plan to “revamp” and “update” the entire concept of masculinity for the modern age. This is being achieved through their two new mascots of modern masculinity — their geldings that they’ve been trotting around as a positive example for all men to follow — Tim Walz and Doug Emhoff.

This new ideal man — personified by Emhoff and Walz — is a bumbling cornball. He’s an obedient lackey who does not challenge anyone or anything, least of all the woman who he happily subordinates himself to. It is certainly no coincidence that the Left’s paragons of masculinity are men who play second fiddle to women. This might sound like one of those forbidden “conspiracy theories” that’s definitely not happening. But pretty much the entire corporate media has admitted it’s happening. Even CNN is pointing out that Democrats are intentionally trying to appeal to men who are not, “testosterone-laden.”

When CNN comes out and states that the Democrats’ vice presidential nominee and the vice president’s husband both have low testosterone — you know this is a message that the party pre-approved. At any other point in American history, this would’ve been seen as insulting and condescending, and rightfully so. But Democrats no longer believe it’s remotely insulting or condescending to publicly state, as explicitly as possible, that someone is an effeminate, low-testosterone wimp. That’s because they want to encourage that behavior as much as possible.

Matt Walsh...

America is in the midst of a genuine masculinity crisis — as evidenced by plummeting sperm counts, a rash of men who say they’re really women, declining rates of marriage and so on — and Democrats are taking a very bizarre approach. They’ve realized that emasculated men are easier to control. Weaker men are much less likely to resist wealth confiscation, gun confiscation, and other such indignities. And because the modern Democrat Party cares about control more than anything else, they’re doing everything they can to make the masculinity crisis even worse.

Specifically, Democrats are now pushing a new plan to “revamp” and “update” the entire concept of masculinity for the modern age. This is being achieved through their two new mascots of modern masculinity — their geldings that they’ve been trotting around as a positive example for all men to follow — Tim Walz and Doug Emhoff.

This new ideal man — personified by Emhoff and Walz — is a bumbling cornball. He’s an obedient lackey who does not challenge anyone or anything, least of all the woman who he happily subordinates himself to. It is certainly no coincidence that the Left’s paragons of masculinity are men who play second fiddle to women. This might sound like one of those forbidden “conspiracy theories” that’s definitely not happening. But pretty much the entire corporate media has admitted it’s happening. Even CNN is pointing out that Democrats are intentionally trying to appeal to men who are not, “testosterone-laden.”

When CNN comes out and states that the Democrats’ vice presidential nominee and the vice president’s husband both have low testosterone — you know this is a message that the party pre-approved. At any other point in American history, this would’ve been seen as insulting and condescending, and rightfully so. But Democrats no longer believe it’s remotely insulting or condescending to publicly state, as explicitly as possible, that someone is an effeminate, low-testosterone wimp. That’s because they want to encourage that behavior as much as possible.

The Democratic Party is turning into a bunch of pissed off women and weirdos.

Matt Walsh...

I bought a Harris/Walz camo hat and my work takes me outside the city some. It’s true, it pisses people off.

Just gonna leave this here. Maybe some of you should pay attention,so you can see the truth. This is what people with the ability to think,who don't have DTS,have been trying to get through to you idiots. Corrupted media selectively showing you what they want you to see only,while talking over a live press conference and insulting his speech,which is caused by a rare disease,not his fault. Pathetic that you guys support these "people"

If you really seek the truth,go watch the actual press conference. CNN muted him when he was giving incriminating facts about the dnc,on purpose,so you wouldn't know the truth.

Last edited:
Seriously? From a “daddy tell them my feet hurt” and millitary are losers and suckers supporter about a guy who served 24 years? You can’t make this shit up.
And ran as soon as he knew he was going to be sent to a combat zone, betraying the soldiers he'd led.

Shameful. A-Walz

Seriously? From a “daddy tell them my feet hurt” and millitary are losers and suckers supporter about a guy who served 24 years? You can’t make this shit up.
You realize the "losers and suckers" was debunked by "fact checking" appointed by dems right? You sound really silly saying it 7 years later.

Reactions: DANC
Did Russia invade Ukraine when Trump was President? No...because Trump told Putin of he did,he would bomb the shit out of Moscow. We should probably look at the real history and actions,rather than a dem edited video from a dem association...stupid.

Is this video edited too?

I know it hurts your fragile feelings that world leaders laughed at Trump, but it happened.

You take everything that Trump says as gospel. That man lies so much, I don't understand how anyone can trust what he says (and before anyone jumps on me, yes, I acknowledge the left lies as well). But i have a hard time thinking that Trump would have done anything to Putin had he invaded more then what we already did considering bombing him would have certainly put us in WW3. If Biden had bombed Moscow, this board would be raking him over the coals.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

I know it hurts your fragile feelings that world leaders laughed at Trump, but it happened.

You take everything that Trump says as gospel. That man lies so much, I don't understand how anyone can trust what he says (and before anyone jumps on me, yes, I acknowledge the left lies as well). But i have a hard time thinking that Trump would have done anything to Putin had he invaded more then what we already did considering bombing him would have certainly put us in WW3. If Biden had bombed Moscow, this board would be raking him over the coals.
"You take everything Trump says as gospel"...dumbass...I don't even listen to,or know what Trump says most of the time. You don't get it...I am not a Trump guy. I am 100% anti democrat...get over your media induced DTS coma and get your head out of your ass. How much more proof do you need that democrats have a planned and coordinated effort(regardless of truth,ethics,morals,fairness,or what is right) to keep Republicans out so they can keep power.? JFK jr just laid ot our for you. Go watch....you would if you actually cared to know...bit you just know that "orange man bad" because the media says so. You are now too stupid to have a conversation with...much like Aloha and his 2 bumbling moronic sidekicks,I will be blocking you for excessive stupidity. It's plain as day for anyone with a brain. Unfortunately,you don't qualify. Why do they talk about Trump so much,and their policy so little? Because they have no policy...and your feeble mind can't figure out why? Your parents need smacked

Also...that's what you don't understand....Nobody said Trump would actually bomb moscow...but putin didn't want to find out. Other countries are atleast on notice if he's president...with dems,they have 0 worry. Why do you think other countries don't want him as our president?...because he's not a pushover like dems. God damn you are dumb.

You don't think it's a little odd, that the first family of the democrat party(Kennedys) have someone who has been a Lifelong dem,...but has now exposed everything they did to sabotage his campaign? Weak, brainwashed by a tv,moron

Matt Walsh...

Dana Bash (CNN) is an idiot. Her reference to “testosterone-laden men” and comments about the potential influence of Doug Emhoff and Tim Walz on male voters were unscripted, awkward, ill-advised and stupid.

Testosterone is a good thing. Men produce it naturally and need it to be healthy, physically strong and fertile.

Knocks on “testosterone-laden men” likely go hand-in-hand with the idea of “toxic masculinity.” That’s a pejorative term that is damaging while, at the same time, having no clear meaning. First, there’s no simple, single definition of “masculinity” and it’s highly subjective, with differences from culture to culture and even within societies. In any event, masculinity should be viewed as a positive, and I don’t know how a man can be deemed “too” masculine. I suspect the absurd “toxic masculinity” label is applied to men who, for example, lack self-discipline, are unable to control their emotions, think with their dick instead of their brain, and are disrespectful toward women and/or view women as subservient. But that’s not evidence of “toxic masculinity,” whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean. It’s evidence of a guy who’s an asshole.

Understandably, there’s been a backlash to people like Bash and others before her who apparently have an issue with testosterone or who utilize the divisive “toxic masculinity” label. Unfortunately, that backlash has opened the door wider for haters like Matt Walsh who seem to have little tolerance and/or little respect for anyone who isn’t a straight male.

Also...that's what you don't understand....Nobody said Trump would actually bomb moscow...but putin didn't want to find out. Other countries are atleast on notice if he's president...with dems,they have 0 worry. Why do you think other countries don't want him as our president?...because he's not a pushover like dems. God damn you are dumb.

You don't think it's a little odd, that the first family of the democrat party(Kennedys) have someone who has been a Lifelong dem,...but has now exposed everything they did to sabotage his campaign? Weak, brainwashed by a tv,moron

I find it absolutely hilarious that I'm being called a dumbass and moron by a dude that can't find the space bar.

You're a child who can't debate without name calling. That's part of the reason why this country sucks. It shouldn't be you vs I. Compromise is long gone... you're apart of the problem.

Haha...hey everyone...Kamala is now from Oakland!. Berkeley was never it...must have been a mistake. It's correct now. Oakland is and always has been her hometown. And you idiots still don't see how they are changing the past to make her look better?...so dumb

• Wow
Reactions: DANC

So he got a catcall and said "So true", laughed, and then the audience laughed with him. And then applauded.

You evidently didn't watch the video.

Reactions: LifelongIU77
So he got a catcall and said "So true", laughed, and then the audience laughed with him. And then applauded.

You evidently didn't watch the video.

What did he say that he was joking about that got everyone laughing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT