ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Men

I can't discuss if you haven't watched the video.

I explained it in my original post to you.

Food Love GIF by Sarsaparilla Jenkins

Keep twisting. You'll get there eventually.

Watch the video you posted

I watched both of them.

Again, I'll ask the question... why did they start laughing in the first place? He was talking about his accomplishments and they laughed. I don't think that's something our president wants laughed at.

My old firm merged with part of Greenberg traurig’s real estate group. They handled much of trump’s developments. That is exceptionally involved, complicated stuff from complex financing, to regs, etc. He’s a narcissist and moronic about much that is likely related but I promise he’s a very smart guy. Add in his branding marketing sense and yeah he’s smart. But olddddddddd
Not as old as Danc, right?

I watched both of them.

Again, I'll ask the question... why did they start laughing in the first place? He was talking about his accomplishments and they laughed. I don't think that's something our president wants laughed at.
I explained it to you. They didn't start laughing. Trump responded to a catcall. He answered and laughed and then the audience laughed and clapped.

Actually watch the video.

I explained it to you. They didn't start laughing. Trump responded to a catcall. He answered and laughed and then the audience laughed and clapped.

Actually watch the video.

I don't think you know what a catcall is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT