ADVERTISEMENT

He's back.

Shouldn't we hold people running for office to a higher standard than how random people post on message boards?

Trump shows no respect, so he doesn't deserve respect

Harris is hardly radical. That is just propaganda bull crap from lying conservatives
Yep.....So how ya feel about Biden calling Trump a "sucker"...a "loser"....a "chump"? Said he had the morals of an "alley cat".

Biden shows respect? To.................................???? What, the teleprompter guy?

Harris is hardly radical? What you call this?

Politics have not been normal for many, of many years....To pretend differently, is being quite naive; and disingenuous.

Rather you want to admit this or not, things are as now, mostly due to people simply not liking Trump(personally)---Him defeating Clinton was for some, just to much. I get it----hes an ass. A smartass. Not politically correct....doesnt kiss ass...abrasive(very). And some, well A LOT, cannot handle this. Dude could cure cancer, balance the budget, produce world peace, and people would simply focus on--"Well, he cheated on his wife...."

The media has created this. And its not going away.

And look, the dems are not innocent of this. They have been just as indulging in this clown show. And look, exactly what does Harris stand for? Can you tell me?

The world didn't end under Trumpo....No WW3...No global collapse...No dictatorship ...Economy was fine...peace in the ME...etc, etc...

But I get it...I do.

I don't defend it. Most of my life we had Democrats doing what they do. And we have had Republicans that have generally offered a more reasonable, boring and more responsible alternative.

I'm very concerned that we are losing that. We need a real conservative party. Not some party that claims that mantle but is actually run by ideological idiots.

I'm very concerned that another Trump win will permanently turn the GOP into a populist party that has very little seriousness

I'm more worried about the next 40 years, not the next 4. I understand many don't view things through that lens

Most of those involved in Project 2025 are former Trump officials. I have names if you need them.

Why are you guys running from Project 2025? Most of it is consistent with Trump's platform and ideas he has previously espoused. I would think you'd love it. What about Project 2025 don't you like, and why?

Spot on.

Late July and August have been a nightmare for the Trump campaign. The NYT had a good piece over the weekend captioned "Inside the Worst Three Weeks in Trump's 2024 Campaign" and it paints a troubling picture for The Con.

Meanwhile, his opposition is kicking ass, reversing Biden's losses and now leading in the "Blue Wall" of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Nobody, including Trump and MAGA, saw this (i.e. a party immediately and completely unified) coming with money, volunteers and enthusiasm raining down like manna from heaven. I don't know how the old fool recaptures the momentum barring a calamitous debate performance (i.e. Biden-esque) by Harris on Sep 10, and I don't see that happening. The difference in age, demeanor, enthusiasm, preparation and clarity of thought will be striking.mai
Lmao our hardcore progressive hickory bowl 🤡🤡. Dumb and dumber

• Love
Reactions: DANC
Spot on.

Late July and August have been a nightmare for the Trump campaign. The NYT had a good piece over the weekend captioned "Inside the Worst Three Weeks in Trump's 2024 Campaign" and it paints a troubling picture for The Con.

Meanwhile, his opposition is kicking ass, reversing Biden's losses and now leading in the "Blue Wall" of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Nobody, including Trump and MAGA, saw this (i.e. a party immediately and completely unified) coming with money, volunteers and enthusiasm raining down like manna from heaven. I don't know how the old fool recaptures the momentum barring a calamitous debate performance (i.e. Biden-esque) by Harris on Sep 10, and I don't see that happening. The difference in age, demeanor, enthusiasm, preparation and clarity of thought will be striking.
This is exactly what I have bee saying. Elections today are propaganda battles. We have never been inundated with this much inflrmation. I don’t care how smart you think you are we’re all susceptible to it to some degree.

It’s also why I don’t think Republicans will be much better off when Trump is gone. The game is controlling information and getting it to the low information voters. Democrats have the media touch points to that segment (or at least more of it). X has changed the game, but very few chicks get on X. The GOP needs to make inroads in other areas. I’ve been joking with Murt about Fox started their version of The View, but I’m kind of serious. It would help. You have to meet people where they are at.
This is exactly what I have bee saying. Elections today are propaganda battles. We have never been inundated with this much inflrmation. I don’t care how smart you think you are we’re all susceptible to it to some degree.

It’s also why I don’t think Republicans will be much better off when Trump is gone. The game is controlling information and getting it to the low information voters. Democrats have the media touch points to that segment (or at least more of it). X has changed the game, but very few chicks get on X. The GOP needs to make inroads in other areas. I’ve been joking with Murt about Fox started their version of The View, but I’m kind of serious. It would help. You have to meet people where they are at.
Snarl it’s one thing to not like trump and want him to lose. But can you imagine how tiny your brain would have to be to be excited about harries, equity of outcomes, squad politics after what we saw in 2020 from defunding, to the border, to welfare spending. Epic stupidity

I have very many serious policy disagreements with Harris/ Walz and certainly do not defend them on any of those positions. But the choice is still easy. Vote for the ADULT in the room, not the whiny brat in a perpetual temper tantrum.
Which ones?

The ones from last week-----or the new ones from this week?

• Love
Reactions: stollcpa
Lmao our hardcore progressive hickory bowl 🤡🤡. Dumb and dumber
I'm just gonna tell you mcm. This little meeting meeting tonight btw Musk and Trump on X has a lot of people pissed off. Like BIG time people. The FACT that the press has lost control of the narrative....This is HUGE.

I'm just gonna tell you mcm. This little meeting meeting tonight btw Musk and Trump on X has a lot of people pissed off. Like BIG time people. The FACT that the press has lost control of the narrative....This is HUGE.
It fires up the base. Waste of time. Trump is toast

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Snarl it’s one thing to not like trump and want him to lose. But can you imagine how tiny your brain would have to be to be excited about harries, equity of outcomes, squad politics after what we saw in 2020 from defunding, to the border, to welfare spending. Epic stupidity
It’s one of the reasons why I’m a Bitcoiner. I get on here and college educated people say the silliest things to justify why they’re voting for Democrats. There is a 0% chance we’re fixing our fiscal issues.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
It’s one of the reasons why I’m a Bitcoiner. I get on here and college educated people say the silliest things to justify why they’re voting for Democrats. There is a 0% chance we’re fixing our fiscal issues.
Bowl is a Fing moron. You would have to have such a tiny brain to be pumped up about Harris unless you’re a far left progressive. Bloodbath. Crime data. Law shit. He’s dumb as shit

It’s great. I don’t have a boss. How’s it being someone’s little bitch. That’s what happens when you’re sooooooooo dumb
You don't have a boss because you don't have a job. When's the last time you were employed? Hell, when's the last time you left the house?

• Haha
You don't have a boss because you don't have a job. When's the last time you were employed? Hell, when's the last time you left the house?
It’s sad that you are so old and still have to work so hard everyday. But not surprising. Bc you are stupid. And you’re a little bitch. Destined to be under someone’s thumb. Hopefully Harris gives you the benes you need

Only way to fix fiscal issues is split govt. Both parties have proven that one party rule is the road to recklessness

His sidekick is an empty suit who wakes up and decides what he believes in, depending on how the wind is blowing.
Sounds like.............................

For The People Yes GIF by Kamala Harris

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
It’s sad that you are so old and still have to work so hard everyday. But not surprising. Bc you are stupid. And you’re a little bitch. Destined to be under someone’s thumb. Hopefully Harris gives you the benes you need
You're older than me, loser. Maybe I should ease up on the unemployment thing. You're probably already collecting social security.

Told them not to agree to it. He has enough sway over gop voters that everyone falls in line because they don't want to be the next Liz cheney
Why should Republicans go along with a bill that was weaker than HR 2? You can thank Biden and Schumer for killing it and it was a much tougher illegal immigration bill.

I know - you've never heard of it. Wonder why that is?

What wars did Biden enter us into again? Trump took over a booming economy from Obama and left it in the tank during the pandemic.

Trump promised to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it... FAIL

Trump promised to repeal obamacare....FAIL

Trump promised an infrastructure bill...FAIL

Blaming a president on other countries having a war is even more dumb than blaming a president for everything that happens with the economy.

Your political takes are the joke
Ummmm............You wanna explain this? Seems like you are dodging ....What, you not wanna play anymore?

@IU_Hickory

You're older than me, loser. Maybe I should ease up on the unemployment thing. You're probably already collecting social security.
I’m not older than you dumbass lol. You don’t get anything right. Ever. You have to be one of the dumbest dudes ever to post on this board. Ignorance is the only reason you come back. Now go to bed. Lord knows what menial bs your boss will have your dumbass humpin tomorrow.

I’m not older than you dumbass lol. You don’t get anything right. Ever. You have to be one of the dumbest dudes ever to post on this board. Ignorance is the only reason you come back. Now go to bed. Lord knows what menial bs your boss will have your dumbass humpin tomorrow.
Dude, you said you met Thomas Eagleton in the 1970s. Who do you think you're fooling? You're ancient.

• Haha
"Trump is a threat to democracy..."

Weird....Since now Kamala is suddenly promoting the same policy as Trump, i.e. Secure borders....I mean, she had 3+ years to do this. And, well, its out of control. BUT NOW shes serious people. She means it this time...

Media was asking for her head---including godd old CNN, even TIME----insinuating Biden needed to drop her as VP.

But now? Now shes on the cover of TIME, as the "Reintroduction of Kamala"

My goodness.

Dude, you said you met Thomas Eagleton in the 1970s. Who do you think you're fooling? You're ancient.
He died in 07 lmao. How Fing stupid are you old timer??? Is that it you’re so old your brain doesn’t really work? Bloodbath. Law shit. Crime data. You do t get anything right. So are you stupid or just really old?

Are you so old you don’t understand policy 145? That why you love progressive policy overnight? What a stupid little bitch you are 🤣🤣

IMO, debates/interviews would be the undoing of Kamala----And iots why she hasn't done any interviews....

.She's runningon.........................Well, nothing. Says "no taxes o n tips"----But shes voted for it...The addition of 87,000 agents, to track down

I don't defend it. Most of my life we had Democrats doing what they do. And we have had Republicans that have generally offered a more reasonable, boring and more responsible alternative.

I'm very concerned that we are losing that. We need a real conservative party. Not some party that claims that mantle but is actually run by ideological idiots.

I'm very concerned that another Trump win will permanently turn the GOP into a populist party that has very little seriousness

I'm more worried about the next 40 years, not the next 4. I understand many don't view things through that lens
Again I agree with all that. But it’s getting impossible for me to watch the media just campaign hard for an incompetent because she’s not orange. The hooks the democrats have into this country are disgusting and I don’t know what to do about it other than vote Red all over the down ballot.

He died in 07 lmao. How Fing stupid are you old timer??? Is that it you’re so old your brain doesn’t really work? Bloodbath. Law shit. Crime data. You do t get anything right. So are you stupid are just really old?
I'm guessing you're at least 60. Maybe more, based on your cultural references, manner of speech ("that's neat") etc. You're like something out of an old sitcom.

I remember when you tried to present yourself as a millennial. That was classic. Everyone saw through that shit and your other autobiographical fictions. But I understand it's very important that you impress your "friends" here, as this place is the extent of your social life.

• Haha
I'm guessing you're at least 60. Maybe more, based on your cultural references, manner of speech ("that's neat") etc. You're like something out of an old sitcom.

I remember when you tried to present yourself as a millennial. That was classic. Everyone saw through that shit and your other autobiographical fictions. But I understand it's very important that you impress your "friends" here, as this place is the extent of your social life.
I’m guessing you’re sixty plus. Don’t play sports. Don’t lift. Old kids that have moved out. Just work and go home. No friends bc you have no personality. And already with that old man paranoia. End of democracy. Everything is a scary threat. Project 25. All that crazy paranoia old men get.

I have an ex that is 32 and 42. I’m wayyyyyy younger than your old ass. As for speech I’m better read than you.

And the millennial was teasing. But you don’t get humor. It’s why you are so widely disliked

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT