ADVERTISEMENT

He's back.

She said it after Trump. She’s doing tarmac rallies like Trump only with smaller crowds. Oh and now she’s going to shut down the border.

Looks like she’s copying Trump. Imagine that?
Hey, there was a border bill that dems supported earlier this year....Trump forced pubs to reject it.

Crowds for Harris have been bigger than trump crowds...especially since Trump has been hiding in his basement crying like a little baby that Biden dropped out.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I thought that is what Trump said.

Most probably don't report it anyway

Edit: apparently both candidates said it. Meh, doesn't move the needle for me and don't see either candidate following through.
Wow....

"Both candidates said it"----JFC, dude. I mean you are right----One just said it LONG before the other---And one was actually the deciding vote for SITCA. And even bragged about it. If she wanted to eliminate taxing tips----she would have pulled back, and gotten rid of that.

You dudes kill me.

Hey, there was a border bill that dems supported earlier this year....Trump forced pubs to reject it.

Crowds for Harris have been bigger than trump crowds...especially since Trump has been hiding in his basement crying like a little baby that Biden dropped out.
I hope you are trolling....If not----Wow.

Reactions: stollcpa
I hope you are trolling....If not----Wow.
Why? For pointing out facts? The only thing he has done lately is a rally in Montana (a safely red state) and have his little hissy fit at his press conference. Oh boy, he is really bringing the A game. Sofa lovin' JD is campaigning for him

Reactions: Bowlmania
Wow....

"Both candidates said it"----JFC, dude. I mean you are right----One just said it LONG before the other---And one was actually the deciding vote for SITCA. And even bragged about it. If she wanted to eliminate taxing tips----she would have pulled back, and gotten rid of that.

You dudes kill me.

Lol. How would Harris have eliminated taxes on tips as vp?

And you claim other people are trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Harris has bad policies... Most of which are never going to happen. And those that do will quickly expire.

Trump is a corrosive infestation with much longer term destructive elements. Are national politics better or worse since he arrived on the scene?
Trump’s corrosiveness is already baked into the cake. It was reasonable argument in 2016, but that ship has sailed. We’re not going back and the left has had every opportunity to tone it down. They didn’t have to get the mud with Trump.

Harris is going to allow in another 15 million illegals the next 4 years and things can get dicey. Allowing in 10% of the population over a decade puts a lot of stress on the welfare systems, education systems, housing, and healthcare systems. Not to mention our fiscal situation is f#cking ridiculous already. We’re on pace for a 1.9 trillion deficit this year. I wouldn’t mind Harris if her administration wasn’t a bunch of f#cking idiots. Unfortunately, they are true leftist and believe the nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
1--
What wars did Biden enter us into again? Trump took over a booming economy from Obama and left it in the tank during the pandemic.

Trump promised to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it... FAIL

Trump promised to repeal obamacare....FAIL

Trump promised an infrastructure bill...FAIL
1---So we have to be in a war, for there to be wars----and since we are not---then no, worries? Gotcha. Trump was supposed to destroy world peace, and cause WW3. Yet under his watch, there was little, to no conflict. Under Biden? Yikes.

"Trump promised to build a wall, and have Mexico pay for it"---He tried to do so---your dumbass party wouldnt allow it. Then when shit hit the fan, was like---man we better builf that muther****er"---Oooops, nevermind---Too, late. Oh, well.

Repal Obamacare---His powers are limited here.

Infrastructure----Hows Biden doing?

And exactly what is Harris' platform(now)? Shes did a complete 360. Why? I know----Her campaign knows if she runs on what she really beleives, she'll lose. Its funny----shes now claiming, "clamping down on the border.."---JFC---You cant make this shit up. Shes had 3 yeears to do this.

Shes a fukin joke, bro.

1--

1---So we have to be in a war, for there to be wars----and since we are not---then no, worries? Gotcha. Trump was supposed to destroy world peace, and cause WW3. Yet under his watch, there was little, to no conflict. Under Biden? Yikes.

"Trump promised to build a wall, and have Mexico pay for it"---He tried to do so---your dumbass party wouldnt allow it. Then when shit hit the fan, was like---man we better builf that muther****er"---Oooops, nevermind---Too, late. Oh, well.

Repal Obamacare---His powers are limited here.

Infrastructure----Hows Biden doing?

And exactly what is Harris' platform(now)? Shes did a complete 360. Why? I know----Her campaign knows if she runs on what she really beleives, she'll lose. Its funny----shes now claiming, "clamping down on the border.."---JFC---You cant make this shit up. Shes had 3 yeears to do this.

Shes a fukin joke, bro.
Blaming a president on other countries having a war is even more dumb than blaming a president for everything that happens with the economy.

Your political takes are the joke

What wars did Biden enter us into again? Trump took over a booming economy from Obama and left it in the tank during the pandemic.
Pure gold here...... Its scary that you actually are serious.

Biden's start was slow due to the pandemic, dems cry....He was hinder. BUT, BUT, but----Trump let the economy tank duirng a period when the country was shut down...

My gawd...

Blaming a president on other countries having a war is even more dumb than blaming a president for everything that happens with the economy.

Your political takes are the joke
Hmmmmm.....

My takes are a joke? Maybe you and your multiple personalities should start sharing your thoughts.

Harris has bad policies... Most of which are never going to happen. And those that do will quickly expire.

Trump is a corrosive infestation with much longer term destructive elements. Are national politics better or worse since he arrived on the scene?
So your case for Harris is that she will be ineffective with her bad policies? Not much of an endorsement.

I knew you couldn’t make a case for Harris w/o mentioning Trump. Banal clichés don’t cut it anyway.

What policeis implemented by Trump have had a destructive impact? No wars under his watch...economy was strong...People could actually afford groceries and gas----in the same week. He was declared to be be doomsday for the country---yet, well, that never happened.

Politics are what they are today, simply because people do not like Trump. It has very little to do with his policy.

Rather or not Harris' policies happen, or quickly expire----they can still cause harm---and will. And if her policies dont last, or never materialize, then basically what you're saying is, her presidency would be a waste of time.

SOlid.

Policy is a very small part of the job of President. If you can't sell policy -and confidence of leadership -you are as worthless as tits on boar

She had the deciding vote, dipshit...

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 4 of the CONSTITUTION, The VP also serves as the PRESIDENT of the SENATE. Meaning if their is a TIE, she holds the deciding vote.

Get educated.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
So your case for Harris is that she will be ineffective with her bad policies? Not much of an endorsement.

I knew you couldn’t make a case for Harris w/o mentioning Trump. Banal clichés don’t cut it anyway.

I'm not the person to advocate for Democratic policy, nor defending it.

My concern is a return to what I would call political normalcy, which I think is much more important than specific right/left policies. I do not trust nor like the people that will likely surround a future Trump admin.

I really don't get how that guy inspires people. I get how he inspires you; it doesn't take much. However, others seem to be inspired, and I don't get it. He talks like he's in grade school and he thinks his audience maturity level is about the same.
Being inspirational is not near the most important reasons to choose a president.

My concern is a return to what I would call political normalcy, which I think is much more important than specific right/left policies. I do not trust nor like the people that will likely surround a future Trump admin.
Politics have not been normal for many, of many years....To pretend differently, is being quite naive; and disingenuous.

Rather you want to admit this or not, things are as now, mostly due to people simply not liking Trump(personally)---Him defeating Clinton was for some, just to much. I get it----hes an ass. A smartass. Not politically correct....doesnt kiss ass...abrasive(very). And some, well A LOT, cannot handle this. Dude could cure cancer, balance the budget, produce world peace, and people would simply focus on--"Well, he cheated on his wife...."

The media has created this. And its not going away.

And look, the dems are not innocent of this. They have been just as indulging in this clown show. And look, exactly what does Harris stand for? Can you tell me?

The world didn't end under Trumpo....No WW3...No global collapse...No dictatorship ...Economy was fine...peace in the ME...etc, etc...

But I get it...I do.

Policy is a very small part of the job of President. If you can't sell policy -and confidence of leadership -you are as worthless as tits on boar
If policy is a small part, why do you need to "sell" it? I agree its not(important)---if you plan on being a one term President.

"Confidence of leadership"----You think Harris is better at this? The lady who has basically changed her political platform of forever, in the past week or so? The lady who since being "promoted" to the POTUS candidate---has yet to give a single interview? The lady who's basically going from town to town, city to city, simply repeating herself?

Ok

But still gonna vote for her, because...………..???

I just go by what I see....And what I have seen since 2020, is a total cluster ****. Inflation....grocery prices sky high...gas...housing...border is a mess...much tension in the ME, and across the world. Israel under attack. Crime is up.

Honestly----what has this administration done, that has made this a better country? What did Trump do during his presidency, that was as bad than what this administration has done?

Save me the "hes a liar"---Man this administration has been nothing but that. Save me "hes a criminal"---Pure horseshit. Hes gonna be a dictator---Like he was last time? Threat to democracy?---Again, like he was last time?

Both sides are ****tards----I just happen to think dems are the bigger of the two. Harris is a fraud. What is she hiding from? We gonna see 2020 all over again? She hasn't done one single interview. Why? And now suddenly shes backtracking on everything she stood for, through her entire , political career.

Shes a fukin whack job. And when elected, people will see......
Pay attention. I’ve said a half dozen times I’m doing a write in for President.

Wow....

You dudes kill me.
Don't mind him. Even the Dems know he's the village idiot.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

I agree with all of this. But I don’t see the democrats being able to not mention Trump or “return to normal” anytime soon. They’ve invented this ivory tower where they think they have the moral high ground and will never yield it - even as their rhetoric fuels racial unrest and edges us closer to Marxism.

Probably need to read better....First its obvious you dont understand her powers in the Senate, as the VP---Secondly, I didnt say you could get rid of taxes on tips, I said she could have pulled back on the bill. But she did not.

Critical thinking is hard, huh?

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
Why? For pointing out facts? The only thing he has done lately is a rally in Montana (a safely red state) and have his little hissy fit at his press conference. Oh boy, he is really bringing the A game. Sofa lovin' JD is campaigning for him
Hes done multiple interviews----Meanwhile Kamala ......

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

This is exactly what I have bee saying. Elections today are propaganda battles. We have never been inundated with this much inflrmation. I don’t care how smart you think you are we’re all susceptible to it to some degree.

It’s also why I don’t think Republicans will be much better off when Trump is gone. The game is controlling information and getting it to the low information voters. Democrats have the media touch points to that segment (or at least more of it). X has changed the game, but very few chicks get on X. The GOP needs to make inroads in other areas. I’ve been joking with Murt about Fox started their version of The View, but I’m kind of serious. It would help. You have to meet people where they are at.

Yet here we are, watching her and Walz wipe the floor with Trump and Vance. Anything can happen - especially in this election cycle - but right now, people are more excited and hopeful about voting for Harris/Walz.

James Carville said it last summer. If one of the parties ran a younger more energetic candidate, they'd win. So far the Democrats are proving him right. In the last few weeks, the contrast between Harris/Walz and Trump/Vance has been stark. Trump is fear mongering, grumpy and old. Vance is just effing weird. And that's not even getting into his doubling and tripling down on his head-scratching attack on single childless women.
Spot on.

Late July and August have been a nightmare for the Trump campaign. The NYT had a good piece over the weekend captioned "Inside the Worst Three Weeks in Trump's 2024 Campaign" and it paints a troubling picture for The Con.

Meanwhile, his opposition is kicking ass, reversing Biden's losses and now leading in the "Blue Wall" of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Nobody, including Trump and MAGA, saw this (i.e. a party immediately and completely unified) coming with money, volunteers and enthusiasm raining down like manna from heaven. I don't know how the old fool recaptures the momentum barring a calamitous (i.e. a Biden-esque) debate performance by Harris on Sep 10, and I don't see that happening. The difference in age, demeanor, enthusiasm, preparation and clarity of thought will be striking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT