ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes mpox

yeah, infectious diseases so rarely crop up in human history, you know...

other than about 100 plagues

were they all "fixes"?

were they all "fixes"?
Odd that they now show up for Election cycles, where Dem's are getting their asses kicked. It's like viruses that kill people have become self aware. Oh my bad, I already mentioned Dem's, so homicidal self aware viruses is redundant.

Odd that they now show up for Election cycles, where Dem's are getting their asses kicked. It's like viruses that kill people have become self aware. Oh my bad, I already mentioned Dem's, so homicidal self aware viruses is redundant.
So are you drinking scope today or some other brand?

Odd that they now show up for Election cycles, where Dem's are getting their asses kicked.
SARS1 epidemic: 2002, nope
MERS: 2008, by golly, an election year!
Swine flu: 2009, nope
ebola: 2013-2014, nope
Zika: 2015, nope

Your hypothesis is flawed

Doesn’t monkey pox predominantly affect gay dudes?

If it’s an election year hoax by the Dems, wouldn’t they target bubba from horse cave Kentucky?

I never put much stock in these conspiracy theories.

Doesn’t monkey pox predominantly affect gay dudes?

If it’s an election year hoax by the Dems, wouldn’t they target bubba from horse cave Kentucky?

I never put much stock in these conspiracy theories.
SEE, that is just want they want us to think. NEVER correct your opponent when they are BEATING each other.

Our Cooler vaxxers going from 6 to midnight...

physical-culture.webp

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
So are you drinking scope today or some other brand?
Listerine has a higher etoh content.
No shit story, I used to work with a guy who drove a cab in Bloomington when he was younger. He had one rider that would scrap up just enough money every day, for a cab ride to Hooks drug on south Walnut to buy a bottle of Listerine so he could get drunk. Not lying.

Reactions: Spartans9312
  • Wow
Reactions: mohoosier

were they all "fixes"?

If I'm remembering correctly, I heard on NPR the other day that this mpox is in the same family as smallpox, and that the smallpox vaccine can be effective against mpox to a certain extent. They also said there are huge stockpiles of smallpox vaccine sitting unused since smallpox has been effectively eradicated and vaccinations are no longer needed/required. They talked like using the smallpox vaccine to thwart mpox would go a long way toward reducing it's severity and/or mortality, but no one wants to step up and make it happen... for financial reasons.

Does any of that make sense?

If I'm remembering correctly, I heard on NPR the other day that this mpox is in the same family as smallpox, and that the smallpox vaccine can be effective against mpox to a certain extent. They also said there are huge stockpiles of smallpox vaccine sitting unused since smallpox has been effectively eradicated and vaccinations are no longer needed/required. They talked like using the smallpox vaccine to thwart mpox would go a long way toward reducing it's severity and/or mortality, but no one wants to step up and make it happen... for financial reasons.

Freedom! Duh.

Looks like the Dems are going to be losing voters.

Time to start asking Norm Macdonald type questions

Does anything coming out of NPR make sense, other than feeling like shooting yourself after listening to their drivel?

Reactions: 3ZSDAD

Related to smallpox, which killed 300 MILLION people last century alone, but monkeypox is generally nonlethal, IIRC.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT