ADVERTISEMENT

Have you challenged your whiteness yet?

Thanks Reagan.

Blaming one President is dumb, but if you want to go that route....Thanks Clinton.

Evidence?

"President Bill Clinton in 2000 pushed Congress to approve the U.S.-China trade agreement and China's accession to the WTO, saying that more trade with China would advance America's economic interests: "Economically, this agreement is the equivalent of a one-way street."

And

"The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact."

Blaming one President is dumb, but if you want to go that route....Thanks Clinton.

Evidence?

"President Bill Clinton in 2000 pushed Congress to approve the U.S.-China trade agreement and China's accession to the WTO, saying that more trade with China would advance America's economic interests: "Economically, this agreement is the equivalent of a one-way street."

And

"The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact."
And Clinton was white?

Reactions: vesuvius13
You don’t know what you’re talking about!

It wasn't cut in half, over time, it was actually cut by a factor of more than 3, from over 90% to under 30%

I don't agree that it needs to be back at 90%, but it needs to go up.

original.jpg

It wasn't cut in half, over time, it was actually cut by a factor of more than 3, from over 90% to under 30%

I don't agree that it needs to be back at 90%, but it needs to go up.

original.jpg
And that led to 7.0% GDP growth and months with over 1 million jobs created. Haven't approached those numbers since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and Lucy01
The explosion of the billionaire class correlates with the widespread tax benefits granted to the wealthy. Correlation, not causation. Lots of lost tax income that arguably could have been put to good use.

The explosion of the billionaire class correlates with the widespread tax benefits granted to the wealthy. Correlation, not causation. Lots of lost tax income that arguably could have been put to good use.
And yet, somehow income tax receipts to the Treasury increased substantially in the years following the Reagan tax cuts. Huh....

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
I live in the present, the here and now. I'm good with the present. Now that you've brought this to my attention, people of color have more opportunities today than ever before. Seems like the left is fabricating issues to win elections...
You are correct about opportunities. Have you seen TV commercials nowadays? The actors, voice-over people, and spokesmen are 80% black!

Reactions: vesuvius13 and td75
I been doing some reading.

Somebody needs to get over to Appalachia and tell them folks about their white privileges.

Them bastages could use some relief.

Might take a while though - them mountains run from NY to Birmingham. and there's about 25,000,000 of them hayseeds up in them hills and hollers. Ain't much internet up in there either.

And be careful - they may be poor (around 20% of em anyway) but north of the Macie-Dixie, them crazy assholes fought for the Union - and they kept their guns. And in the south - well, they take a lot of pills and powders. And they don't trust strangers. (Pa said they could shoot anybody from a bank.)

And don't stop at any of the trailer parks along the way. Yeah, most of those folks prolly need a lesson too, but if you stop and talk to them, you'll never get done.

Giddy up!

Last edited:
Well, the original post of yours that I quoted made you sound like a full on white supremacist, but it's really hard to determine a poster's beliefs (or attitudes, for that matter) from a couple of anonymous sentences on a basketball message board.
I'm sure my assessment of yours were wrong.

That’s the problem with many on here. Drives me crazy.

Even Jake From State Farm had a Race change operation. I didn't even know there were such a thing!
Jake is only one in a long list of white characters, TV show hosts, voice-over men, and product spokesmen who were replaced by blacks. Good of you to have noticed that.

Ask TJ Leaf if he has challenged his whiteness! Talking about reverse discrimination!

Once again, like a message that gets passed around a room, what started out to be a potentially interesting topic ended up completely off base by the time it got to the last guy. Sigh..

Jake is only one in a long list of white characters, TV show hosts, voice-over men, and product spokesmen who were replaced by blacks. Good of you to have noticed that.
I guess they’re just making up for Al Jolson and black face.

Reactions: Accuro
Once again, like a message that gets passed around a room, what started out to be a potentially interesting topic ended up completely off base by the time it got to the last guy. Sigh..

Hondo, curious as to what you found "potentially interesting" ?

You better not say anything about “ BuckWheat”

Reactions: Accuro
"We used to joke, don't let a rich student report you, because if you do, you're gone,' said Mark Patenaude, a janitor."
"This is the racist person," [the student] wrote of [the cafeteria worker], adding that [the janitor] too was guilty. (He in fact worked an early shift that day and had already gone home at the time of the incident.)"
"Rahsaan Hall, racial justice director for the A.C.L.U. of Massachusetts and [the student's] lawyer, cautioned against drawing too much from the investigative report, as subconscious bias is difficult to prove. Nor was he particularly sympathetic to the accused workers."

Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
"We used to joke, don't let a rich student report you, because if you do, you're gone,' said Mark Patenaude, a janitor."
"This is the racist person," [the student] wrote of [the cafeteria worker], adding that [the janitor] too was guilty. (He in fact worked an early shift that day and had already gone home at the time of the incident.)"
"Rahsaan Hall, racial justice director for the A.C.L.U. of Massachusetts and [the student's] lawyer, cautioned against drawing too much from the investigative report, as subconscious bias is difficult to prove. Nor was he particularly sympathetic to the accused workers."

Wow.
Like the Booker story here, like the Smollett story, like countless others, liberals - mainly white liberals - jump in to help these so-called “victims” only to have the emergent facts throw the case upside down. We would all do well to calmly await the facts to emerge before giving in to mainstream media and young naive student calls for racial division.

The student who leveled the false accusations should be thrown out of the university and sued for slander and libel. She has ruined lives with her naïveté and bigotry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the Booker story here, like the Smollett story, like countless others, liberals - mainly white liberals - jump in to help these so-called “victims” only to have the emergent facts throw the case upside down. We would all do well to calmly await the facts to emerge before giving in to mainstream media and young naive student calls for racial division.
Modern day Salem witch trials. It won’t matter if it’s true or not, you will be assumed guilty by woke leftists...

Reactions: 76-1
Brother in law has a meeting with HR today, one of his colleagues spotted a thin blue line flag in the background on a 30 person zoom call and called in the threat.

The fixture hangs in their living room and is tacky and potentially alienating to house guests, but this seems a tad bit of an overreaction to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
Brother in law has a meeting with HR today, one of his colleagues spotted a thin blue line flag in the background on a 30 person zoom call and called in the threat.

The fixture hangs in their living room and is tacky and potentially alienating to house guests, but this seems a tad bit of an overreaction to me.
"a tad"? In a just world the person that called that in would be forced into sensitivity training. Jesus.

What concerns Democrats below. Amazing that Trump voters are their number one worry. This is new in American politics and explains a lot. Snowflakes now and forever. With the Democrat members of congress saying members want to murder them, with Pelosi’s razor wire wall with armed military, and idiots on TV providing reinforcement and legitimacy this isn’t a surprise.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-25-at-1.28.46-PM.png

What concerns Democrats below. Amazing that Trump voters are their number one worry. This is new in American politics and explains a lot. Snowflakes now and forever. With the Democrat members of congress saying members want to murder them, with Pelosi’s razor wire wall with armed military, and idiots on TV providing reinforcement and legitimacy this isn’t a surprise.
HA the timing might be fitting (link link link) but where is this from?

that chart clinches it.

we are now officially an idiocracy.

We see it here every day.

Imagine living in fear of 74 million people.

Unfortunately, we live in a world in which the BIL will be forced into sensitivity training, if anyone is.

That’s absolutely insane.

Just followed up with him. He wasn’t officially reprimanded or anything, but apparently multiple people did approach HR. They asked that he make sure he doesn’t take calls with it in the background in the future to make HR’s lives easier.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT