ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Trump has been publicly and repeatedly admitting he legitimately lost the 2020 election. His devoted followers who bought the lie (morons) are in a quandary. Some are no longer going to support him. What will dbm do? What about the J6 rioters who believed the big lie and have gone to prison for their violence and destruction of Capitol property, do they feel betrayed?

Maybe Trump thinks coming clean about the lie will attract some Never Trumpers and moderate independents into his camp. I doubt that. The damage can’t be undone. Then again, it’s Trump. He can roll out the election fraud lie again tomorrow.

Lies. He never said any such thing. Post the video.

Trump has been publicly and repeatedly admitting he legitimately lost the 2020 election. His devoted followers who bought the lie (morons) are in a quandary. Some are no longer going to support him. What will dbm do? What about the J6 rioters who believed the big lie and have gone to prison for their violence and destruction of Capitol property, do they feel betrayed?

Maybe Trump thinks coming clean about the lie will attract some Never Trumpers and moderate independents into his camp. I doubt that. The damage can’t be undone. Then again, it’s Trump. He can roll out the election fraud lie again tomorrow.

Most will just change their excuse to "trump just wanted to be sure the election wasn't stolen and accepted it once everything was verified....and he was also just shining a light on how unfair it was to change voting rules during the pandemic."

Lies. He never said any such thing. Post the video.
LOL! The quotes are in the article, and it's been on the news. Your Trumpster Twitter Twits don't know how to handle it yet, and we all know that all you "know", and all your opinions come from them.

LOL! The quotes are in the article, and it's been on the news. Your Trumpster Twitter Twits don't know how to handle it yet, and we all know that all you "know", and all your opinions come from them.
Guess just claiming fake news is the other option. Should have seen that one.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Again lies. He never said Biden got more legal/constitutional votes in those states. Of course Biden had 81M votes recorded for him. The problem is many are illegitimate.

You’d have to feel pretty confused sitting in federal prison for attacking the capitol.

Again lies. He never said Biden got more legal/constitutional votes in those states. Of course Biden had 81M votes recorded for him. The problem is many are illegitimate.
Still hanging on to that nonsense. Makes you a moron. Sorry - that's a fact.

So far, most illegitimate votes that have been found were trumper votes. maybe you should be more worried about cheating on your side of the aisle ;)

Fact is there wasn't enough cheating to change the results either way.

It's actually quite common for basketball players to have played soccer, especially if they are from overseas.
I believe Patrick Ewing and Hakeem Olajuwon both played soccer as kids. Going from memory so I could be wrong, but I know some star NBA players started out playing soccer.

I believe Patrick Ewing and Hakeem Olajuwon both played soccer as kids. Going from memory so I could be wrong, but I know some star NBA players started out playing soccer.

We don't have to look any further for proof of the international game then our old friend who played for Kokomo and told us no to go to Kansas, Flory Bidunga.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well there ya go. All fixed. Afterwards they can get a malt at the Five & Dime with two curly straws.

in order to qualify for social security, you have to watch kids during the day while parents work :) (if they don't have grandkids, they have watch other people's grandkids lol)

Reactions: sobester

"He beat us by a whisker" May only be the confirmation that you think, solely because well, that is the confirmation that you want.

"He beat us by a whisker" May only be the confirmation that you think, solely because well, that is the confirmation that you want.
Actually, while it was a beat down in the popular vote it really was “by a whisker” in some of the battleground states.

I also didn’t WANT to hear anything. Everyone one with a functional brain knew he’s been lying all along.

Reactions: sobester
A nationwide abortion ban (a) would never get through Congress, (b) would likely be found unconstitutional if it did, and (c) is terrible politics for Republicans.

Trump has the best position for a Republican by saying it’s an issue that belongs to states. For one thing, it’s already true and likely to stay that way. For another, it’s neutral enough that it ought not cause too much alienation among either pro-lifers or suburbanite pro-choicers.

That said, it was characteristically dumb of him to say what he did about the Florida ballot initiative. That’s a question for him to dodge.
The problem with that "leave it up to the states" claim is that it is disengenuous at best. Ballot measures where everyone in the state gets to vote are 1 thing. But Gerrymandered legislators making the decision (usually opposite of popular will) is certainly not allowing the people of the state to actually have a say and vote...

Take Texas for example. If voters in deep Red states like MT and KY rejected anti-abortion legislation, there is no way the people of Texas would approve the law the Texas GOP passed if it was put to a ballot initiative..

Instead legislators in gerrymandered districts who never faced a statewide election and who basically carved out their own fiefdom thru redistricting to protect their seats after they were elected are basically imposing their will on to what I suspect is a majority that disagree with them.It's truly a case of tyranny by the minority...

I'm not sure if the Dems have made a loud enough case to expose Trump's duplicity in claiming the "people of each state decide". If it was me I'd call him out every time he said it, as well as call out his ridicuous claim that "everyone wanted to do away with Roe". The exact opposite is true and you can easily go back to the confirmation hearings of each of Trump's SCOTUS nominees to hear them lie and claim that Roe was "settled law" and they would never even consider striking it down...

The problem with that "leave it up to the states" claim is that it is disengenuous at best. Ballot measures where everyone in the state gets to vote are 1 thing. But Gerrymandered legislators making the decision (usually opposite of popular will) is certainly not allowing the people of the state to actually have a say and vote...

Take Texas for example. If voters in deep Red states like MT and KY rejected anti-abortion legislation, there is no way the people of Texas would approve the law the Texas GOP passed if it was put to a ballot initiative.. Instead legislators in gerrymandered districts who never faced a statewide election and who basically carved out their own fiefdom by redistricting to protect their seats after they were elected are basically imposing their will on to what I suspect is a majority that disagree with them.It's truly a case of tyranny by the minority...

I'm not sure if the Dems have made a loud enough case to expose Trump's duplicity in claiming the "people of each state decide". If it was me I'd call him out every time he said it, as well as call out his ridicuous claim that "everyone wanted to do away with Roe". The exact opposite is true and you can easily go back to the confirmation hearings of each of Trump's SCOTUS nominees to hear them lie and claim that Roe was "settled law" and they would never even consider striking it down...
Democrats gerrymander more than Republicans these days.

Took six seats in 2022.

Take Texas for example. If voters in deep Red states like MT and KY rejected anti-abortion legislation, there is no way the people of Texas would approve the law the Texas GOP passed if it was put to a ballot initiative..

Instead legislators in gerrymandered districts who never faced a statewide election and who basically carved out their own fiefdom thru redistricting to protect their seats after they were elected are basically imposing their will on to what I suspect is a majority that disagree with them.It's truly a case of tyranny by the minority...

There’s nothing disingenuous about this at all. We have a representative form of government.

Cosmic is worried about an abortion shortfall.

• Love
Reactions: ChicagoFineForNow
--Relatable? Only if you're a moron.

--Empathetic? If you're a PoC or an illegal she's got you covered. Otherwise, she could give a shit.

--Coherent? Wtf
jensen-ackles-ok.gif

Hope not. If he can control himself, hit on key points---Points that the American people need to hear---It'll be a walk.

But he wont.
He doesn't have the self-discipline to debate but he's good to go for President. Who needs a President with self-discipline anyway?

Reactions: Stuffshot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT