ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

It appears that Dan's post was removed so.
"DANC-

Dems are so moral, they would never nominate someone who abused their wife.....

I totally support co-ed boxing now! But only for married couples, Oxford rules apply. Make it a fair competition.
I removed it because I misunderstood. There's no indication Kelly abused his wife. They appear to be friendly now, even though he tried to have her thrown in jail.

Bc it’s race and a button you don’t want to press. It makes him look petty and argumentative. People are tired of it. Point out the lies on the border, abortion, inflation, guns, etc. let her policy lies sink her
You dreamers need to hope Trump can turn away from his DEI attacks and actually focus on the border, economy, wars- guaranteed the more times Trump loses focus and goes off script he pushes moderates and soccer moms into Kamala voters. Trump should win if he plays it smartly, but can he ever do so?

You dreamers need to hope Trump can turn away from his DEI attacks and actually focus on the border, economy, wars- guaranteed the more times Trump loses focus and goes off script he pushes moderates and soccer moms into Kamala voters. Trump should win if he plays it smartly, but can he ever do so?
Tough call.

I vote entertainment.

8z3lxc.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Indyhorn and DANC
They looked authentic to me. The Amish around Lancaster PA have been fancy Amish for some time. I do find it hard to believe their Bishop was okay with the one guy mugging for the TV cameras all night. I’d say he might be subject to what my mom called strophing at the next Church service.

Stoll, ever had Shoofly Pie?

I love it when people who aren't going to vote for Trump give campaign advice.

Sounds like the DEI discussion is having a positive effect for Trump.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
TWSS. errr HIS husband... WAIT, is petey the girl or the gay man in the relationship? I'm confused. Either way, they have their 220v cord plugs into 12v. All circuits don't act as planned.
Let's hope he and Chasten don't get pregnant before the inauguration. We'd be without a VP for 3 months while Pete is on Paternity Leave.

Stoll, ever had Shoofly Pie?

Yes, not my favorite. I love Pecan Pie, Plain Custard Pie and Raspberry Custard Pie.

Yesterday while in Amish Settlement, kids were selling lemonade and fried pies. I bought apple and raspberry pies from them.

Let's hope he and Chasten don't get pregnant before the inauguration. We'd be without a VP for 3 months while Pete is on Paternity Leave.
I always told my litle brother that he was a butt hole bab............ oh never mind. These things just write themselves sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Yes, not my favorite. I love Pecan Pie, Plain Custard Pie and Raspberry Custard Pie.

Yesterday while in Amish Settlement, kids were selling lemonade and fried pies. I bought apple and raspberry pies from them.
Sugar Cream? duh

Reactions: stollcpa
They wouldn't stick around long, knowing how her employees hate working for her.

Whoa! 90% quit!

It rings a bell.

Listen punk, no one tells the DREAM TEAM what we need to hope for.

You’d better watch your ass or you’re going to get about 3 dozen eggs on the side of your house.

#WHITEBOYSUMMER

Yes, except Trump fired his ex-employees. Kamala's quit.
Untrue. In addition to record high cabinet turnover, a record 92 percent of his key staff didn’t make it and many of them quit.

Last edited:
Seriously, not calling you a moron, but you sure do follow and quote some of the biggest ones out there...

So why do you think a young girl fresh out of high school in the early 1980s (under Reagan) would travel all the way from CA across the country to a traditional HBCU (Howard) if she felt she had no cultural ties to being Black? And on top of that join an All Black sorority that she's been a member of for the past 40 + Yrs?

Who in the world would do that, except maybe a bi-racial young woman interested in learning more about her father's heritage? You think that fresh out of high school she saw feigning being Black as a key to political success 40 yrs down the line? In Reagan's America?

Man there are some idiots in MAGA world...Just completely devoid of common sense...

On top of that, if someone is bi-racial they often identify with both sides of the family. No one questions Bob Marley being Black, but he actually had a white father.
I like it. As long as he doesn’t go too far down the path, part of exposing her fraud. The lady was raised mostly in Canada to two Berkeley professors and now she’s going to Georgia and talking like southern black women. Call that crap out.

Why’s he supposed to tiptoe around her? He didn’t with Hillary.
I believe her parents got divorced/sepearted and her mom got a job in Canada and moved the kids with her to Canada. That was her teenaged years, nd then she decided to get her degree from Howard...

Better hide her in the basement.

Compared to Trump, she sounds like a Rhodes Scholar. She had a key role in negotiating the hostage's release as well. So she understands the importance of having world leaders who respect you and value your loyalty. The only folks in Europe who want Trump to be elected are his buddies Putin and Orban...

• Haha
You supported Mastriano, the clown Shapiro beat by 20 pts. That was 2 years after this tweet, so don't think it was the gotcha (I guess) that you assume it is, at least not with people in PA. Bsed on his numbers,many of the Pubs who voted for Oz, split their ballots to vote for Shapiro...

Right now he's one of the most popular Dem Governors in the country with a 60+ approval rating, He is articulate and quick witted, something no one will ever say about Vance.And yes Vance is weird, saying things like people who are parents should have more of a say than other voters is just weird...

Reactions: Bowlmania
A few conservative political cartoons for your viewing pleasure:

Since they're being posted by me and having originated on Fox; if you're an easily triggered lefty I suggest you avert your eyes and save the rest of us your pre-adolescent meltdown(s)... In other words..., they're only met for folks with a sense of humor...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT