ADVERTISEMENT

Haralson announcing Wednesday - IU/MSU/ND

Really? You were calling for RMK's head when he missed on Big Dog, or Montross? Of course you can, as long as you win.
Dude is a troll at this point. Nothing more and not to be taken seriously. Unless Woodson bats 1000 on recruiting, this guy will be here pointing out the misses.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
You can if you win. If Rice, and Carlyle, and Ballo, and Tucker, and Mgbako, and Reneau, and Goode, all pretty significant recruiting wins for Woody…if they win enough the next year or two, whatever enough is, Haralson won’t matter as much.

Huge loss though for sure if he goes elsewhere.
I see this as final year for Reneau and Mgbako. There should be 5-6 schollies available if so. Galloway, Hatton,Beal and Ballo are gone after season. In the end, I believe IU gets Harelson.

Pickett dominated the ball and was a playmaker for State under Shrews, which is what is drawing him towards ND.

He'd get comparable NIL from all 3 final schools.
We are really arguing about nothing. He wants to be the dominant guard. As we know with most offense today you want 3 guard/wing types. So when I say point guard I mean the lead initiator. You are right but so am I. It’s harder to explain. Really when people say 1-2-3etc…I know IU is offering more NIL but I’m sure it’s not much more.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
How do you know? I hear this a lot, but unless you're in, or close with someone, in JH's camp/family, they're the only ones who know.
It is speculation. It’s also not disputed by ND people. So I drew that conclusion just like many others. Take it for what it’s worth. IU is spendy right now. Basically deductive reasoning.

It is speculation. It’s also not disputed by ND people. So I drew that conclusion just like many others. Take it for what it’s worth. IU is spendy right now. Basically deductive reasoning.
I don't disagree, but don't think you know. I've felt all along that for Haralson and Mullins, they are not worth more to any other program than to IU and we should have $$ available with who is leaving and projected to leave, but we still don't "know".

Last edited:
I don't disagree, but don't think you know. I've felt all along that for Haralson and Mullins, they are not worth more to any program than IU and we should have $$ available with who is leaving and projected to leave, but we still don't "know".
I really need to start wording it this way. When I say certain things I don’t always come across correctly.

Look up Jalen Pickets stats his last year at Penn State.

I'm not wrong on this.

He likes what Shrews did with Jalen Pickett at Penn State. That's the appeal to ND.
True, but Izzo also has a track record with development of kids like Harrelson. Valentine/Green/Gary Harris are all comparable and his history of development vs Shrews is deeper than just Pickett.

Yeah, looks like Pickett is tearing up the league.

He tore up our league, was on the first team all conference and 2nd team all American at Penn State.

What he does in the league has no bearing on what he did at Penn State under Shrews.

True, but Izzo also has a track record with development of kids like Harrelson. Valentine/Green/Gary Harris are all comparable and his history of development vs Shrews is deeper than just Pickett.

I don't know what to tell you.

He likes what Shrews did with Pickett, which is a player that Haralson is familiar with and has been a college player this decade, while Green, Harris and Valentine, who haven't been in college since 2016. I'm sure he's been pitched on who Izzo has developed, but Pickett was said specifically in why he likes ND.

Great. If he goes to ND then so be it. ND isn’t even competitive and they were awful last season. Hopefully Shrews gets some guys to the NBA soon. 5 star kids are all about the NBA.

He likes what Shrews did with Pickett, which is a player that Haralson is familiar with and has been a college player this decade, while Green, Harris and Valentine, who haven't been in college since 2016. I'm sure he's been pitched on who Izzo has developed, but Pickett was said specifically in why he likes ND.
Just talking ball. I agree that would be attractive to JH if that is what he is seeking. Just simply saying Izzo has a good history of developing players similar to JH too.

Hasn’t developed anyone? He developed a bunch of 2 stars at Penn St. He’s a good coach.
The few folks here who cared about basketball loved Shrewsberry. I remember when IU lost to PSU Woodson's first year my wife and I were at the Bryce Jordan game. We were across from the benches. You looked at IU's bench and they seemed bored. You looked at PSU's bench and they were fired up the entire game. Shrewsberry got everything out of those guys. He seems like a good man.

Good intel. Is what it is. On to the next one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT