ADVERTISEMENT

Haralson announcing Wednesday - IU/MSU/ND

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Nov 19, 2015
This is probably posted in the big Haralson thread but thought the announcement deserved another post.

Haralson down to IU, MSU, and Notre Dame. Announcing decision on Wednesday. Spill the beans of what info you may or may not have...

Is it a sign that MSU is standing in front of IU and ND? How many gold bars did ND offer? And the finger pointing and ball with the IU jersey on... what's that mean?

Is it a sign that MSU is standing in front of IU and ND? How many gold bars did ND offer? And the finger pointing and ball with the IU jersey on... what's that mean?
I know nothing about this kid but he is the best of the bunch ya? I would assume we said we will pay whatever ND or MSU does.

Why would Haralson go to ND. Makes zero sense. ND isn’t even competitive and he will be one and done or two years max. Shrewsberry hasn’t developed anyone.

Reactions: kmathum
Why would Haralson go to ND. Makes zero sense. ND isn’t even competitive and he will be one and done or two years max. Shrewsberry hasn’t developed anyone.
Whomever promotes him as a point guard gets him. He wants to be a point guard. Hes good but he’s not a point guard yet. Most think he will be a multi year guy if that’s the road he takes.

The Haralson Burton dynamic would be the biggest head scratcher, to me. Basically no chance those two co exist well together.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I forgot about him.
Burton has NBA aspirations. Maybe he’ll leave by next year? I don’t think he’s NBA level, but what I think doesn’t really matter. He and his people have VERY high aspirations. Which is not abnormal I suppose.

But I can’t envision Haralson playing well with Burton if he’d still be at ND.

The way Haralson's announcement somewhat undercut Sisley does make me wonder. We'll be fine either way.

Lots of minutes are easily available at ND.

Reactions: Willdog7
I agree. Gotta be
paid pay day GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT