ADVERTISEMENT

H.R. 9218

You're being inconsistent. If you don't want post-op transexuals competing in women's sports, then defining sex by whether or not you have a penis isn't good enough.
You people are scary....I mean that.

I am defining sex by something rather, "elementary"---If you were BORN with a DICK, you're a dude. If you were BORN with a vagina--you're a woman. Removing one or the other, doesn't change that.

Clear enough for you?

I am defining sex by something rather, "elementary"---If you were BORN with a DICK, you're a dude. If you were BORN with a vagina--you're a woman. Removing one or the other, doesn't change that.

Clear enough for you?
That's better. Now what do you do with people who were born with both?

It's not bad terminology. If someone has both female and male sex organs, how can they be "male or female" as you put it?
It depends at what point in development the abnormality occurred. If we really wanted to research it…I’m guessing we could determine male or female prior to abnormal development.

That's better. Now what do you do with people who were born with both?
What do you mean, "that is better"? Why patronize? Be so obtuse? When I said, "has a dick" , you knew exactly what I meant. i.e. BORN with. What the **** else what I mean?

Please tell me you are NOT trying to tie transgender with intersex, AKA as hermaphrodite...

We all know we’re not talking about people born with ambiguous genitalia. We’re talking about dudes who put on mini skirts and want to win medals against women. This argument over terminology is ridiculous

We all know we’re not talking about people born with ambiguous genitalia. We’re talking about dudes who put on mini skirts and want to win medals against women. This argument over terminology is ridiculous
Of course that's what we are taking about, but if we want to enshrine it in law, the terminology is supremely important.

Clear enough for you?
We have developed (rightly or wrongly) the science and technology to change a person's sex organs from one to the other. What do we do in those situations. How do we handle sex legally w/r/t those changes?

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

I look forward to all Republicans and Democrats supporting this legislation.

If we are to believe what has been posted here then this should pass quickly and without opposition

Title 9 protects women from being discriminated against.

If a university decides to prohibit a Trans from competing against women, on say a swim team, the university has Title 9 on its side in my view.

The Trans could then take the university to court for not permitting the Trans to be on the women's swim team.

Assuming HR 9218 becomes the law of the land, could the court cite this law in supporting the university's decision?

In writing this I am assuming HR 9218 somehow settles the issue of determining who is a female.

Help me here, fellow Coolerites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT