ADVERTISEMENT

Guilty Pleasure thread

The Fall Guy. Heather Thomas was so hot. Heather Locklear was on a episode or two but Heather Thomas was almost perfect. The Heather debates of my youth.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The Fall Guy. Heather Thomas was so hot. Heather Locklear was on a episode or two but Heather Thomas was almost perfect. The Heather debates of my youth.
0fc.gif

It is one of those films that I think everyone should see at least one time though.
It should be shown to every Senior in HS.

It's so intense and I wouldn't recommend it for younger students.

Fast food may be the only one of those I would call a "guilty pleasure" (of which I also partake).

I suppose I was failed English class and used more "odd interests".

As for Native American history, have you been to the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in DC? I have to be in DC next week and hope to go.

Wow, I didn't even know that existed (looks like they also have one in NYC). It looks interesting and the cafe looks fantastic.

I will admit, seeing artifacts isn't as interesting to me as reading about tribal culture and lifestyle, so I'd be interested to hear your feedback if you make it there.

Also, I'm a huge fan of the works of George Catlin (not to be confused with Carlin). If there are some of those on exhibit, it would be a huge draw for me!

Reactions: Noodle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT