ADVERTISEMENT

GRENADE!!!! (That I've probably purposely deflated)...

Just saw that. Belicheat strikes again. This years Lombardi trophy should be confiscated and Brady should be forced to play in a pink thong next season. Curious as to what the real sanctions / fines will be. And why wasn't this addressed last week. They coulda had a couple of draft picks taken from them.

Those cheatin' bastards..

Hmmm...I don't think McNally will be with the Pats much longer. That text exchange was hilarious.

Of course, we all know, because Outside Shooter says so, that the Pats are complete unaware of any wrongdoing, with deflategate, spygate, cheatgate, childabandonmentgate, Bradygheyment, Hernandezkillergate, Etc.

No need to wonder why they waited until after the draft. We all know the answer to that.

If the Lombardi has an airhole in the silver football they should at least have to solder a silver needle on it.

It's more probable than not the league intentionally sat on this until after the draft to avoid the issue of taking away draft picks from them again.

I suspect Belicheat and Captain Uggs will get slapped on the wrist with fines and suspending for preseason games.

Brady refused to give his phone to the investigators, according to p. 21 of the Wells Report. Will be interesting to see how Brady excuses this one.

The entire Wells report is linked to the espn.com story.

I assume it was to hide his liaisons with Cap.

Brady refused to give his phone to the investigators, according to p. 21 of the Wells Report. Will be interesting to see how Brady excuses this one.

Brady should be banned for life. It's the only reasonable solution.

As much as I'd like to think it was nude selfies of Giselle, its more likely to be dick picks to Beckham, Welker, Jay-Z, A-Rod, Snoop Dogg, and the cast of Entourage.

article-0-094E43E7000005DC-861_468x585.jpg

GIS "Brady Friends" for pics of the rest, if that's your thing. Here's some flab ass ...

Gisele-Her-Family-Costa-Rica.jpg

And some toe ...

Gisele-Her-Family-Costa-Rica.jpg

Reactions: Zizkov
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT