ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

Is this masterful trolling or what. You're trying to link Trump with Mandela and King, two men whom a large percentage of Trump supporters would be virulently opposed to...

Most Trumpers see Obama as some sort of radical revolutionary, and you want to pretend Trump is the reincarnation of Mandela and/or King? You really think Trump fans see either King or Mandela as the victims of "unjust Governments"?
I think that was MTG speech today. I think this is trolling. He’s come back after an absence just throwing ish at the walls to see what will stick.

I don't think the prosecutor is required at this point to disclose or explain every square inch of his case.

For one thing, we haven't seen the grand jury transcripts or documents. Trump will challenge the charges soon and the prosecutor will respond. That may be when we learn some of the details.
No this isn’t accurate. It’s criminal. I just scanned the thing and I don’t see what gave rise to the upcharge. But I’m battling insomnia and may have missed it. It’s criminal. You have a right to know what you’re defending. Particulars

I think this is the entire game.... weak charges against Trump.... gets his base even further cemented.... greatly increases the chance of Trump winning the GOP nomination. Something that the Dems desperately need to happen to win in '24.

Is this masterful trolling or what. You're trying to link Trump with Mandela and King, two men whom a large percentage of Trump supporters would be virulently opposed to...

Most Trumpers see Obama as some sort of radical revolutionary, and you want to pretend Trump is the reincarnation of Mandela and/or King? You really think Trump fans see either King or Mandela as the victims of "unjust Governments"?
It’s a nonsensical argument that Taylor Greene made the day before this poster regurgitated it.

No this isn’t accurate. It’s criminal. I just scanned the thing and I don’t see what gave rise to the upcharge. But I’m battling insomnia and may have missed it. It’s criminal. You have a right to know what you’re defending. Particulars
That pesky 6th Amendment to the Constitution... Evidently the prosecutor slept thru most of law school...🙄

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I think this is the entire game.... weak charges against Trump.... gets his base even further cemented.... greatly increases the chance of Trump winning the GOP nomination. Something that the Dems desperately need to happen to win in '24.
I don't know any Dems or Independents who want Trump to be the GOP nominee. He has already shown how much damage he can do to the country, even when he loses by a lot. There's also a small chance he'd win, so it's like wanting to play Russian roulette with our democracy, with even the blank chambers doing damage.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
NVDbrXY_d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
But Biden got 81 millions votes....
stop. this is the stupidity that will guarantee another loss. you think people who punch each other in the head are liberals? big deal ufc fans like trump. there aren't enough of them to elect a mayor much less a president. too many look at his little diehard supporters and say look people love him. no. a little core love him. pointing to videos like that as evidence of anything is silly.

again i do love dana white tho. i watched the first season of his show where all the fighters lived together and the one fighter got real drunk and punched out all the windows. so dana and chuck liddell had a meeting whether to kick him out. dana looks at chuck and paraphrasing goes "look. this kid has issues." after a fantastic pause chuck said something like: "we get punched in the head in a cage for a living. i think we all have issues."

stop. this is the stupidity that will guarantee another loss. you think people who punch each other in the head are liberals? big deal ufc fans like trump. there aren't enough of them to elect a mayor much less a president. too many look at his little diehard supporters and say look people love him. no. a little core love him. pointing to videos like that as evidence of anything is silly.

again i do love dana white tho. i watched the first season of his show where all the fighters lived together and the one fighter got real drunk and punched out all the windows. so dana and chuck liddell had a meeting whether to kick him out. dana looks at chuck and paraphrasing goes "look. this kid has issues." after a fantastic pause chuck said something like: "we get punched in the head in a cage for a living. i think we all have issues."
??? I just said he got 81 million votes

giphy.gif

Lol. Send him to a Taylor swift concert and see what the crowd does. And that stadium dwarfs ufc arenas. Can’t get some of that crowd to cheer can’t win shit.

I do like Dana white a lot tho
You wouldn't catch me within miles of a Taylor Swift concert. Thats for straight up whackos. Talk about duped!

Reactions: DANC
No were really bad at standing up for the truth and whats right. See Edward Snowden.
i don't know what that means. what i do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that anyone who supports trump at this point is a very low iq moron. he just continues to keep losing. lost the election. went nuts. made up lies. lawyers for him admitted they were lying about election fraud. fox news anchors lied. it was all just a silly lie. trump cost us ga the first time and second time. cost us pa. those things have consequences.

think back to how biden came out of the gates with his far left woke bs about being transformative and creating the largest safety net in history blah blah blah. we prevented that by a thread with manchin. you back trump again YOU put us in a precarious spot because who knows what can happen with the senate and congress. reparations? newsom as president and my sixty hour work week as a 50 year old going towards the largest safety net in history and reparations?

my tolerance for people supporting trump is waning more and more by the day. enough with the stupid trump bullshit. the guy's a liar and a loser. need to look at the bigger picture

Let me get this out of the way Murt. Not a good day to be messin. I wake up do my thing check my twitter feed and I'm reminded of the Molech temple on Epstein Island. Complete with a photo. Since I read my new testament daily and my old testament daily I'm in Leviticus. God talks about Molech. Go read about him and what they did. AND did on Epstiens Island. I'm a little hot this morning

Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

God does not put up with that at all.

After I saw that I see Trump at the UFC fights. Where cool peeps hang out. I'd hang out with any of those cats sittin next to the DON. Taylor Swift??? What a joke! She's a whack job!

Let me get this out of the way Murt. Not a good day to be messin. I wake up do my thing check my twitter feed and I'm reminded of the Molech temple on Epstein Island. Complete with a photo. Since I read my new testament daily and my old testament daily I'm in Leviticus. God talks about Molech. Go read about him and what they did. AND did on Epstiens Island. I'm a little hot this morning

Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

God does not put up with that at all.

After I saw that I see Trump at the UFC fights. Where cool peeps hang out. I'd hang out with any of those cats sittin next to the DON. Taylor Swift??? What a joke! She's a whack job!
You can’t see the forest for the trees. The guy you back is embroiled in court over a payoff to a stripper. It’s Easter. The miles of broken road behind him that keep adding up make the average person say no thanks

Reactions: UncleMark
i don't know what that means. what i do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that anyone who supports trump at this point is a very low iq moron. he just continues to keep losing. lost the election. went nuts. made up lies. lawyers for him admitted they were lying about election fraud. fox news anchors lied. it was all just a silly lie. trump cost us ga the first time and second time. cost us pa. those things have consequences.

think back to how biden came out of the gates with his far left woke bs about being transformative and creating the largest safety net in history blah blah blah. we prevented that by a thread with manchin. you back trump again YOU put us in a precarious spot because who knows what can happen with the senate and congress. reparations? newsom as president and my sixty hour work week as a 50 year old going towards the largest safety net in history and reparations?

my tolerance for people supporting trump is waning more and more by the day. enough with the stupid trump bullshit. the guy's a liar and a loser. need to look at the bigger picture
I really think your clueless about the pulse of this country. You buddy have become triggered. That is hilarious. You have done a 180 because of this board.....LOL. If Trump makes it to the election alive he will be lucky. They are trying to send him messages. Who's they??? Use your head. Bush, Clintons, and Obama were scared to death of that man. Gee wonder why. IDC if Trump gets elected. IMO this country is already hijacked and there is no turning back. You standing on your pedestal this morning ripping him...LOL. Maybe you'll see Obama, Bush, Clintons or the Bidens at Taylor Swift. Have fun.

I really think your clueless about the pulse of this country. You buddy have become triggered. That is hilarious. You have done a 180 because of this board.....LOL. If Trump makes it to the election alive he will be lucky. They are trying to send him messages. Who's they??? Use your head. Bush, Clintons, and Obama were scared to death of that man. Gee wonder why. IDC if Trump gets elected. IMO this country is already hijacked and there is no turning back. You standing on your pedestal this morning ripping him...LOL. Maybe you'll see Obama, Bush, Clintons or the Bidens at Taylor Swift. Have fun.

81 million to 74 million. Things have only gotten worse. If you think "the pulse" of this country supports trump you're clueless. The reality is that all you really care about is trump. and that's beyond stupid. And i certainly haven't done a 180 because of this board. i'd vote for desantis. why won't you?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
All I know is I've been pigeonholed into one choice. I have my preferences on who wins the nomination but it won't change my vote.

One thing is for sure I will never vote for a Democrat.
There are very few, if any, JFK type Democrats left in the world and none of them are in a position of power in the party that goes by that name these days...

What they (the Democratic Party) are now is a combination of borderline Marxists mixed with hardcore Stalinists, all of whom loath everything about this country and intend to remake it in their own image by erasing our history and indoctrinating our children with their ultra left wing lies...

That's why I'll never vote for a Democrat again... They don't actually exist... The Commies have taken over the party and are just using the name for their own purposes...

There are very few, if any, JFK type Democrats left in the world and none of them are in a position of power in the party that goes by that name these days...

What they (the Democratic Party) are now is a combination of borderline Marxists mixed with hardcore Stalinists, all of whom loath everything about this country and intend to remake it in their own image by erasing our history and indoctrinating our children with their ultra left wing lies...

That's why I'll never vote for a Democrat again... They don't actually exist... The Commies have taken over the party and are just using the name for their own purposes...
We saw the importance of federalism the last few years. As a result of Covid it would take moving mountains for me to vote for a Dem at the state and local level

Reactions: 76-1 and Cthulhu85

81 million to 74 million. Things have only gotten worse. If you think "the pulse" of this country supports trump you're clueless. The reality is that all you really care about is trump. and that's beyond stupid. And i certainly haven't done a 180 because of this board. i'd vote for desantis. why won't you?
Transparency murt. There was NO transparency. It was all a behind the scenes layered with lies. I can see. I support Donald Trump because of all the things they put him through and so should you and it's STUPID if you don't. If you don't, you support the government spying on its US citizens. That okay with you? Did you forget? Hijacked murt. Peace and have a great day.

Transparency murt. There was NO transparency. It was all a behind the scenes layered with lies. I can see. I support Donald Trump because of all the things they put him through and so should you and it's STUPID if you don't. If you don't, you support the government spying on its US citizens. That okay with you? Did you forget? Hijacked murt. Peace and have a great day.
Okay you’re just a conspiracy nut in the face of people telling you they lied. I’ll put you on ignore

Okay you’re just a conspiracy nut in the face of people telling you they lied. I’ll put you on ignore
You sound like a lefty now. Jeeezuz wth, happened to you. I'm a conspiracy guy because the federal government spied on a US citizen while he was running for office. Smh.

Ohhh and by the way. Those people in that UFC arena...they didn't forget either, those people are Americans. Those people that you speak of at Taylor Swift? Not one deserves to be called an American because not one of em cares. Word. Wow the Satan delusion is strong.

Goal achieved from tweets posted. Triggered targets. Sounds like you guys gained a new lefty today. Don't let that sheep's clothes fool ya.

Taylor Swift fan, Trump hater. Congrats to the WC. You actually converted one. And just when I said the WC was insane for the same results. The results changed. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT