ADVERTISEMENT

Government now investigating Musk

Are you playing dumb, or do you really not get it?

Where was the SEC investigation before Musk started speaking out against Wokeism?

I want the SEC to do it's job. I alsow want other government agencies to do their job - like the FBI not sitting on Hunter's laptop for a year and now claiming they don't have it.

Or the FBI actually investigating the legitimacy of the 'Steele Dossier". You know - their job.

Or jail time for the head of the IRS for going after conservative groups - and not progressive ones - for their political views?

But no - only individuals who have the temerity to go against Democrats feel the weight of the government.

Are you playing dumb, or do you really not get it?

Where was the SEC investigation before Musk started speaking out against Wokeism?

I want the SEC to do it's job. I alsow want other government agencies to do their job - like the FBI not sitting on Hunter's laptop for a year and now claiming they don't have it.

Or the FBI actually investigating the legitimacy of the 'Steele Dossier". You know - their job.

Or jail time for the head of the IRS for going after conservative groups - and not progressive ones - for their political views?

But no - only individuals who have the temerity to go against Democrats feel the weight of the government.
Musk filed a form late, and the paper pushers at the SEC are doing what they are supposed to do - push papers. I don't know what that has to do with any of the other crap you're spouting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Musk filed a form late, and the paper pushers at the SEC are doing what they are supposed to do - push papers. I don't know what that has to do with any of the other crap you're spouting.
If he read the article he posted instead of pouting over the headline, he would have realized that it would almost be weird if the SEC didn’t at least raise an eyebrow:

The report said that Musk’s April 4 disclosure filing was at least 10 days late, a move that is believed to have saved him more than $140 million because share prices could have been higher if the public knew about his ownership of 5% of the company.

If he read the article he posted instead of pouting over the headline, he would have realized that it would almost be weird if the SEC didn’t at least raise an eyebrow:

The report said that Musk’s April 4 disclosure filing was at least 10 days late, a move that is believed to have saved him more than $140 million because share prices could have been higher if the public knew about his ownership of 5% of the company.
Being investigated for a late filing?

Late filings are common - they don't trigger an SEC investigation. But of course, since it's Musk......

Just like the timing of the Ministry of Truth was created by Homeland Security after Musk bought Twitter. What a coincidence.

The most difficult part of these conversations is their inability to focus. Any mention of anything brings up a stream-of-consciousness rant that takes the train off the rails before it ever leaves the station.

Well, some broke the law.
IRS over zealous? Probably.

Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT