ADVERTISEMENT

Mass with the Pope?

I don't recall this explanation being used by you during the last administration lol.

If you are saying being president allows you to get embarrassing stuff retracted, then Trump must have been really bad given how much embarrassing crap found its way to the public. Based on your post, that would have just been the tip of the iceberg for Trump's embarrassing truths.

Oh wait, you are probably of that opinion only when a dem is president. got it.
I guess you're right - the media was in Trump's pocket......

Do us all a favor - don't father any children.

Facts be damned, right? You're not budging even when I proved your original statement wrong.
I think a lot of factors go into a lot of decisions around having/not having an abortion. It's pretty heavy stuff and I personally doubt most people just flippantly decide that they just don't want to deal with being pregnant.
If you're referring to that statement, you didn't prove it wrong.

If you think deciding to end a pregnancy because you don't in good faith think you're able to take care of a baby due to financial or other reasons isn't 'pretty heavy', gut wrenching and incredibly hard, then I don't know what to tell you.

We all hope you haven't fathered children. Your idiocy should end with you ;)
How original.

You've got to be the dimmest bulb on this board. And that's saying a lot, since you're in competition with Outside Shitter and Bowlmanicdepressive.

If you're referring to that statement, you didn't prove it wrong.

If you think deciding to end a pregnancy because you don't in good faith think you're able to take care of a baby due to financial or other reasons isn't 'pretty heavy', gut wrenching and incredibly hard, then I don't know what to tell you.
No, I"m referring to this statement by you: " I'm guessing you're going on being 'pretty sure' and not backing it up."

I'm not the one who told everyone to ignore my posts because I couldn't read a link properly.

You're worthless as a human being. No further proof needed.
When I realized I made a mistake, I said I was wrong. When you realized you made a mistake, you said it wasn't a mistake, everyone else is just lying. But, yeah, I'm the worthless one. Sure, champ.

When I realized I made a mistake, I said I was wrong. When you realized you made a mistake, you said it wasn't a mistake, everyone else is just lying. But, yeah, I'm the worthless one. Sure, champ.
Who's saying I"m wrong? You and the other sycophants?

I don't think so, sparky.

No, I"m referring to this statement by you: " I'm guessing you're going on being 'pretty sure' and not backing it up."
OK - assuming you had that link in your back pocket and didn't look it up after the fact, that still doesn't discredit my original point. Nor does it prove that people are having abortions simply to have abortions.

OK - assuming you had that link in your back pocket and didn't look it up after the fact, that still doesn't discredit my original point. Nor does it prove that people are having abortions simply to have abortions.
I didn't have the link in my 'pocket'. It took a 2 minute internet search to find it.

I didn't say they had abortions just to have them. I said the vast majority weren't for medical reasons.

Stopy trying to set up a strawman. The link shows most people make a decision based on convenience for them, and not for medical or rape reasons.

Who's saying I"m wrong?
The source of the very story, the one you started the discussion on, has said "we were wrong" and "we were in error and retract the story, since it is inaccurate"

But YOU know that they were right all along, then started lying to be the puppet of some foreign power.

Do you understand how ARROGANT that makes you? It's like you telling a mother what childbirth is really like, and insisting that she is wrong in her opinion, because you say so, and so you actually mansplain childbirth TO A MOTHER. But that's you!

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I didn't have the link in my 'pocket'. It took a 2 minute internet search to find it.

I didn't say they had abortions just to have them. I said the vast majority weren't for medical reasons.

Stopy trying to set up a strawman. The link shows most people make a decision based on convenience for them, and not for medical or rape reasons.
I still think you're either not seeing or disregarding the decision some people make based on hard, non-medical reasons. I guess if you tilt your head and squint really hard that could be described as a decision based on convenience, but I'd also guess that some people feel they're making those decisions out of necessity.

The source of the very story, the one you started the discussion on, has said "we were wrong" and "we were in error and retract the story, since it is inaccurate"

But YOU know that they were right all along, then started lying to be the puppet of some foreign power.

Do you understand how ARROGANT that makes you? It's like you telling a mother what childbirth is really like, and insisting that she is wrong in her opinion, because you say so, and so you actually mansplain childbirth TO A MOTHER. But that's you!
It's pretty easy to sound arrogant around you rubes.

There are any number of reasons why they'd change their story. I believe the first one. You don't. Fine. Move on.

I still think you're either not seeing or disregarding the decision some people make based on hard, non-medical reasons. I guess if you tilt your head and squint really hard that could be described as a decision based on convenience, but I'd also guess that some people feel they're making those decisions out of necessity.
:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT