ADVERTISEMENT

Got to tip your cap to Penn State

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
First time I have seen them play. Incredibly solid. Great guard play. This game reminded me of Indiana defensive backs trying to chase after Penn State running backs.

Hopefully today ended this ridiculous speculation about JHS going to the pros.

I'm more impressed with Penn State than I am disappointed with the Hoosiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cincinnati Kid
First time I have seen them play. Incredibly solid. Great guard play. This game reminded me of Indiana defensive backs trying to chase after Penn State running backs.

I'm more impressed than Penn State than I am disappointed with the Hoosiers.
JHS is a top 25 pick in basically every credible mock draft. He's not coming back.

I'm going to take credit for jinxing Penn State with less than 2 minutes to go!

PSU in the end against IU. but Edy will score 45 on them. PSU can't stop him- too big. PSU will be leg weary.

PSU had a solid game plan and execution. IU…not so much.
I figured the adrenaline would have worn off in the second half & tired legs would have set in for PSU but it didn't. Got to give credit, they played a heck a game.,Seemed like in the 1st half it didn't matter if they were defended or not they hit their 3s. Also give them credit for offensive rebounding, normally not their mo.

I'm more impressed with Penn State than I am disappointed with the Hoosiers.
Do you realize that Penn St. has won its last five games by a TOTAL of 13 points? I guess that what senior leadership does for a team - although Indiana should have had a lot of that too.

Don’t understand the hate thrown at JHS. He has been a very solid freshman with great games and bad games. He shows no fear on the court and has done nothing to embarrass IU. He hasn’t once acted like IU was only a means to the NBA like Bracey Wright always did…. Seems like a great kid. If NBA execs want him how can anyone fault him for that? He took an ill advised shot but if the trajectory was 2 inches different he would be an absolute hero for getting us to OT and Raftery would have yelled “Onions”!

Reactions: papawboog and kkott
If I never hear Raftery utter another word it will be too soon. Had to mute his drivel yesterday.

Do you realize that Penn St. has won its last five games by a TOTAL of 13 points? I guess that what senior leadership does for a team - although Indiana should have had a lot of that too.
Their senior leadership damn near handed us the game on a silver platter at the end. We just didn't grab it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT