ADVERTISEMENT

Got some away tickets today according to an email

ce36ei

Senior
Sep 14, 2019
Do we know for which games? Is there a way to find out? I put in for WKU, Iowa, and Michigan. Don’t know if I got all 3 or what. I’m pretty far down for points.

Do we know for which games? Is there a way to find out? I put in for WKU, Iowa, and Michigan. Don’t know if I got all 3 or what. I’m pretty far down for points.
Purdeu had a really good price for groups of 20 I believe. Don't know if they still have it.

I requested tickets for the WKU game but have not received any type of confirmation yet,has anyone else?
I usually have enough points to get most away games so I’m hoping they haven’t started the process yet.

I requested tickets for the WKU game but have not received any type of confirmation yet,has anyone else?
I usually have enough points to get most away games so I’m hoping they haven’t started the process yet.
I got an email Thursday morning from the ticket office confirming that they were able to fill my order for Iowa away tickets. My credit card was charged yesterday.

Reactions: CC Mac
Well crap,thanks for the info.
I can’t imagine you not getting WKU tickets. Perhaps they haven’t yet communicated with IU about how many visitor seats will be allotted? Regardless, you should get an email either way and so far you haven’t gotten the “ding“ email so keep the faith!

Go to your online account - you will see a number of tickets and for which games. There is no specific seat info yet but I'm sure your credit card has been charged by now!

Finally found out. I requested WKU, Iowa, and Michigan and got them all. I don’t have many priority points at all, so I was really surprised.

Reactions: 76-1
You could always call the IU Athletic Ticket Office and ask.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT