ADVERTISEMENT

Good on Ken Buck.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I love it.

We can't let MAGA white trash run the country, master race or not.

Yes, I said "white trash" because that is what Lauren Boebert and MTG are.

The "master race" lol

Reactions: Klaus 7196
People quiting doesn't really help. It would be much better to just vote your conscience and make maga try to primary you at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
I love it.

We can't let MAGA white trash run the country, master race or not.

Yes, I said "white trash" because that is what Lauren Boebert and MTG are.

The "master race" lol

mFrd9q4.png

Boebs can get it.

MTG, no way. There's a certain level of crazy I'd personally deal with and she far exceeds it.

Agree

MTG isn't even close to being hot enough to warrant her crazy. I don't think she is that attractive even if she wasn't crazy.

Boebs gives HJs in public so she has that going for her lol

People quiting doesn't really help. It would be much better to just vote your conscience and make maga try to primary you at least.
You're missing the significance of Buck,who had already decided to leave Congress at the end of the term deciding to go ahead and leave now...

First off it lowers the Pubs super tiny majority by another vote. Secondly it was Buck's seat that Boebert hoped to fill, and she was hoping not to have run against an incumbent in the Primary since Buck was leaving. But since Buck is leaving now a special election has to be held to fill his seat until the primary...

That means whoever wins the special election will be the incumbent in the primary and have advantages. No way Boebert who just switched districts could hope to win the special election, so she isn't running.

Consequently if she does choose to run in the spring primary she will be running vs an incumbent in a district where she's already not well liked. Intentionally or not Buck has virtually insured that Boebert will likely not be in the House in 2025. We all owe him a debt of gratitude...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT