ADVERTISEMENT

Goat's POLS Thread for Mature Adults

People want an open economy, to keep the pump that keeps their money oxygen flowing. The question is whether with COVID getting COVID under control is the chicken or the egg . . . those who think it's the chicken voted Democratic. Those who think it's the egg voted Trump.
For sure. Those counties being outstanding bodes well for Biden. I suspect Biden pulling GA will reduce the chance of a litigation stayed result

There went those big market gains in a flash.

Seriously the guy is an orange baboon with a machine gun. Instability is never good for the country economically.

Looks like we have option 4 on the violence or calm post election reaction that we discussed earlier.

Trump chose 'it's rigged and I'm going to take it to the Supreme Court!' which, I believe, practically guarantees it ends in violence from one of the sides. Trumpsters you believe the fat, orange David Koresh or the dems if the freshly salty court over rides the results.

My only hope is I think the dumbf#$k played all of his cards too early. The con is tonight just declare yourself the winner and hint that you're hearing rumblings about fraud. Then after the votes are in....thats when you say it was stolen if you lose, after you lose.

This way you don't delegitimize an actual win if you get it.

He prematurely shot his wad. Maybe that's a silver lining in the reaction. Fox News the ball is in your court. Are you comfortable pushing a narrative to multiple Timothy McVeigh's out there standing back and standing by??

Damn I thought I was going to make some good money in the market tomorrow. Thanks Dumbass! (Trump).

There went those big market gains in a flash.

Seriously the guy is an orange baboon with a machine gun. Instability is never good for the country economically.

Looks like we have option 4 on the violence or calm post election reaction that we discussed earlier.

Trump chose 'it's rigged and I'm going to take it to the Supreme Court!' which, I believe, practically guarantees it ends in violence from one of the sides. Trumpsters you believe the fat, orange David Koresh or the dems if the freshly salty court over rides the results.

My only hope is I think the dumbf#$k played all of his cards too early. The con is tonight just declare yourself the winner and hint that you're hearing rumblings about fraud. Then after the votes are in....thats when you say it was stolen if you lose, after you lose.

This way you don't delegitimize an actual win if you get it.

He prematurely shot his wad. Maybe that's a silver lining in the reaction. Fox News the ball is in your court. Are you comfortable pushing a narrative to multiple Timothy McVeigh's out there standing back and standing by??

Damn I thought I was going to make some good money in the market tomorrow. Thanks Dumbass! (Trump).

My apologies for violating the spirit of the thread.

Thanks for letting me rant!

You're grasping at straws. You can't lose Ohio by 9 and win.

Minnesota is not the same demo. It's over
not sure I agree either. It is unprecedented the amount of mail in ballots that need to be counted. I just saw Minnesota is at like 102% of expected vote. If other states follow that, that bodes well for Joe.

not sure I agree either. It is unprecedented the amount of mail in ballots that need to be counted. I just saw Minnesota is at like 102% of expected vote. If other states follow that, that bodes well for Joe.
There's no doubt that Biden isn't doing as well as he should be in the Midwest, but that's not the same as saying he's going to lose those states. The Milwaukee votes about to come in should be enough to erase Trump's lead. Let's see the numbers after that happens, and we'll have a better idea where things stand.

There's no doubt that Biden isn't doing as well as he should be in the Midwest, but that's not the same as saying he's going to lose those states. The Milwaukee votes about to come in should be enough to erase Trump's lead. Let's see the numbers after that happens, and we'll have a better idea where things stand.
If Biden pulls GA trump has to run the table: wi, mich, pa, and nc.

I was saying that I dont agree with Twenty, and actually agreeing with you. What is this world coming to.

You're grasping at straws. You can't lose Ohio by 9 and win.

Minnesota is not the same demo. It's over

Ohio has been trending red past few election cycles. Minnesota has much more in common with Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. It was part of the blue wall. Trump came close to getting minnesota in 2016.

Biden can still possibly win, but the House races make me think that's very unlikely.

That tells you how much biden’s Policies are unwanted. It’s not for him for many it’s against Biden’s policies. We’re at a real impasse philosophically as a country.
I missed your post earlier.

Our differences in policy should never, ever, ever outweigh our shared dedication to representative democracy and the norms of good governance. Anyone who is willing to weigh political goals as more important than those is not someone worth doing business with.

Get rid of the would-be dictator first, and then we can go back to disagreeing about policy. It's sad that isn't a universal take on the situation.

(Edit: Obviously, I'm not lumping you in with them; just using your post as a launching pad.)

Last edited:
now 30mins

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Biden gained 10k in Kenosha from absentees.

😬 😬

I am no Nate Silver but I predict some Twitter serious storm in the near horizon at 1600 very very soon!

Last edited:
Biden favored -150 to Trump +120, current odds in Vegas. When I passed out Biden was +350 trump -450

Biden -225. Trump +175.

could have made a ton this election playing the swings. Smokin Joe is picking up steam.....

I should have put down the whole 401K when Biden was +240 last night. If only there has actually been a way to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT