ADVERTISEMENT

Get the straight jacket ready for Outside Shooter.

They were not caught cheating in any Superbowl year they have won. They got cheating in SPYGATE and then went 18-0 and lost with David Tyree catch.

When did Kentucky cheat under Coach Cal? I hate Cal because he had 2 final fours stripped and caught cheating. But ...you can not prove yet he is cheating at UK

Remember the 80's? UK was penalized for cheating.

My god.....do some research before you open your mouth.

Who is defending Coach Cal? I hate him more than everyone as I have ties to UMASS. But to assume he cheats without proof is exactly the point. He is skirting the system the way the NCAA allows. That isnt cheating.

The Rams still maintain the Pats taped their practices.

We don't know if they did because the NFL destroyed the evidence against the Pats. My guess these reason they did that was not be put in a position to invalidate those SB titles (and their product.)

And I think you are a typical fan that blames everything on the best teams than taking accountability for a soft football team. People Hate DUKE (they get all the calls), People hate the (Yankees) they buy all their players. People hate Mayweather (He doesn't throw punches).

People hate when they want to be that good.
Oh wow...you are really crazy. I don't hate Duke, because at least getting calls is subjective, cheating is not. I hate Kentucky because they cheat, not because they are good. I hate Mayweater because he beats women. You probably love him, right? Answer this honestly....aren't you at least a little embarrassed about all the lying and the fact that you and all the other Pat fans fell for it? Or is that ok with you? Those texts and all the phone calls from Brady to the equipment managers are a hoot. But that's ok with you?

And I think you are a typical fan that blames everything on the best teams than taking accountability for a soft football team. People Hate DUKE (they get all the calls), People hate the (Yankees) they buy all their players. People hate Mayweather (He doesn't throw punches).

People hate when they want to be that good.

What the Pats did was Nixon stupid.

The price is steep, history-wise.

I honestly do not care about this report. I never have because the results of a 45-7 game and 28-0 nothing after half time proved its meaningless. Also, QB's from around the NFL and retired players all agree this is lame.

Jerry Rice wore stickem......is he not the greatest that ever lived?

The Patriots ran the ball down the COLTS pusbag faces and why would I worry about a ball.
If you don't want give credit for the Patriots dominance over the last 15 years in the NFL.....well...that is your doing.

I guess Montana has no Superbowl wins because Jerry Rice wore stickem

Wait.......Aren't the facts relevant? The Colts had footballs under PSI also; no?
Fact: The Patriots are the Champions.
Fact: Balls taken out of play then the Pats outscored 28-0 vs Colts
Fact: Brady carved the #1 Defense all over the field in the Superbowl
Fact: 4 Superbowl wins
Fact: Brady or Montana is the best that ever lived
Fact: Colts fans are babies.

Go make a tshirt about it....

CEWDyE0UUAA_Cjf.jpg

Clearly outhouse reproduced and had a son even more moronic than himself. It's idiocracy, where each generation is dumber than the previous.

I honestly do not care about this report. I never have because the results of a 45-7 game and 28-0 nothing after half time proved its meaningless. Also, QB's from around the NFL and retired players all agree this is lame.

The Patriots ran the ball down the COLTS pusbag faces and why would I worry about a ball.
If you don't want give credit for the Patriots dominance over the last 15 years in the NFL.....well...that is your doing.

You sound like one of those dads that live vicariously through their kids' athletic accomplishments. Get a grip dude. The Pats have been very successful, but have done a ton of stupid crap as well. Stop posting all those stupid stats. What they did was embarrassing. Also, people keep responding because you and OS get so defensive. It's hilarious.

What you don't see in this argument is that you are the defensive one. We have Superbowls....you have excuses and blame.

I post facts about titles, records and MVPs and you get defensive and yell cheating. OS produces FACTS and you rip him because he is the minority here.

As for my kids athletic accomplishments, why even bring my children up in this. There is no need as you don't know me or my kids.

What you don't see in this argument is that you are the defensive one. We have Superbowls....you have excuses and blame.

I post facts about titles, records and MVPs and you get defensive and yell cheating. OS produces FACTS and you rip him because he is the minority here.

As for my kids athletic accomplishments, why even bring my children up in this. There is no need as you don't know me or my kids.
Jesus. The Pats didn't win because the messed with the football. They are a good team. But they have cheated, multiple times, and look like jackasses. OS doesn't post facts, he constantly said things like the Colts would have a bunch of employees suspended because of this blah blah blah.

No one is saying they wouldn't have won. We are saying they cheated. You are saying you don't care.

The level of stupidity that defines your "argument" is mind boggling. By your rationale, A-Roid should be screaming that all his records are (and will be) legit. "THEY ARE!!!! THEY'RE MY RECORDS!!! I'M THE GREATEST!!! YOU'RE HATERS!!!"
Brady was one of the proponents for the rule change that allowed this to be done. He was WELL VERSED in the new (at the time) rule change and, more importantly, how it would be carried out. He used that knowledge, from the get-go, to circumvent the rules and gain a competitive advantage. Put simply, he CHEATED. Good gawd, dude. It's a fact. The texts between the Pats staffers bear that out. BLATANTLY.

What makes you and OS so fun is your inability to just sit back and take it. After all the hand-wringing, after all the excuses, it turns out that Brady did, in fact, cheat. Did it give them a Super Bowl? Unlikely. They are a good team. He might be the best QB ever. Belichick might be the best coach ever. Those are legitimate possibilities.

But a normal human being who happened to be a Pats fan, would respond with, "Well, this is embarrassing, and it looks bad, but I'm still a Pats fan, and that's not going to change."

But, luckily for us here on the OTF, there are no normal human beings who happen to be Pats fans. There are just nutjob Massholes.

I am a normal Patriots fan and I really don't care about deflated balls at all. Spygate was 100% cheating and they got caught and had the biggest punishment in NFL history. For sure....that is cheating.

I cared little after the game about deflated balls, I cared about the lead up to the Superbowl as it was ruining the week.

People won't give the Patriots their due because of jealousy and Spygate. This is a crap story in a game that ended 45-7.

I will take 4 Superbowls and watch you guys make shit up about asterisks, tainted, cheating whatever. Brady carved up Seattle (#1 Defense) with I am sure 12.5 PSI. Matters very little

I am a normal Patriots fan and I really don't care about deflated balls at all. Spygate was 100% cheating and they got caught and had the biggest punishment in NFL history. For sure....that is cheating.

I cared little after the game about deflated balls, I cared about the lead up to the Superbowl as it was ruining the week.

People won't give the Patriots their due because of jealousy and Spygate. This is a crap story in a game that ended 45-7.

I will take 4 Superbowls and watch you guys make shit up about asterisks, tainted, cheating whatever. Brady carved up Seattle (#1 Defense) with I am sure 12.5 PSI. Matters very little
Don't be so quick to assume this isn't part of a bigger cheating scandal.

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.co...iots-mysteriously-became-fumble-proof-in-2007

Again, the fact that the face of the organization got up there and lied threw their teeth to their fans, to the NFL, and to everyone else would make me mad, even if I didn't think the deflating was a big deal. Obviously Brady thinks it makes a difference or he wouldn't have forced the equipment managers to do it. Seems like they have a lot of respect for the qb, eh? Lol

Allow me to translate: It's OK to cheat in everything else, if you are not actually caught cheating in a Super Bowl.

Case in point: Pacquiao v. Mayweather. There are now a number of class action suits because Manny did not disclose a shoulder injury (or something similar). But this is BOXING (which some claim is a dying sport), not nearly as popular as the Super Bowl.

Can you imagine the lawsuits that would arise if the NFL decided that the Patriots cheated their way into the Super Bowl? So, duh, the NFL is not likely to take away the Patriots Super Bowl "victory" but, God, I hope they put an asterick next to it.

Well, yeah, except for the part that you don't really have four clean Super Bowls and the other three were won by a grand total of nine (let me repeat in numerals, 9) points. None of them were ever butt-kickings, and a little bit a cheating would have been all it took to let the Patriots win any single one of them.

Don't you realize? For the past 2-3 years, the Patriots have been basically challenging the NFL to catch them ? Why would they cheat against the Colts if all they had to do was run the ball incessantly? Why would they film the other team illegally if they didn't have to?

If it's so dominant, why would any organization on earth do anything it didn't actually have to do?

The Patriots cheated, and that's all there is to it.

I've got some ocean front property for you pal. If it didn't matter they wouldn't have cheated and then lied about it. It is clear this wasn't a one game issue and it also happened in the Baltimore game in which the Pats were lucky to win. They relied on a TD pass from a tiny handed wide receiver in cold weather. Also look at the Patriots uncanny ability to avoid fumbles.

My guess is they got pissed that they weren't winning titles anymore after they got busted cheating and had to look for a new edge. But who know, they are a great team that look for every advantage and can't help themselves from cheating. It didn't matter in the Colts game, but I guarantee you it mattered in lots of other games.

I've got some ocean front property for you pal. If it didn't matter they wouldn't have cheated and then lied about it. It is clear this wasn't a one game issue and it also happened in the Baltimore game in which the Pats were lucky to win. They relied on a TD pass from a tiny handed wide receiver in cold weather. Also look at the Patriots uncanny ability to avoid fumbles.

My guess is they got pissed that they weren't winning titles anymore after they got busted cheating and had to look for a new edge. But who know, they are a great team that look for every advantage and can't help themselves from cheating. It didn't matter in the Colts game, but I guarantee you it mattered in lots of other games.
What's going to be great is when the NFL repeals the team-supplied ball rule, and the Pats immediately go 8-8.

.......We have Superbowls....

.....OS produces FACTS and you rip him because he is the minority here.....

All four of which have a cloud of cheating over them....It's interesting that the Patriots win three titles then ZERO after spygate....The win a fourth title....after deflating footballs, regardless of whether they need to against the Colts or not; however, I'm sure the Ravens have a strong argument that the use of deflated balls in their game helped the Patriots given that their game was much colder and the deflated balls would have helped Brady better grip the ball.

OS produces FACTS....Really? Which FACTS did he produce that exonerated the Cheatriots? He provided a lot of facts that did not apply and did not prove that the Cheatriots didn't have anything to do with the deflated balls. Great FACTS there...

I am a normal Patriots fan and I really don't care about deflated balls at all....

....People won't give the Patriots their due because of jealousy and Spygate....

You're definitely a "normal" Cheatriots fan....but that makes you far from normal in any sense of the word...and why should people give the Cheatriots their due for four championships that are shrouded by the dark clouds of rule breaking?

Cheatriots = ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS without SpyGate or DeflateGate.

I see your next big selling, favorite team sellout, T-Shirt.....I mean, it isn't the Kelvin Sampson t-shirt you sold at Illinois the night of the IU game that year, but hey, I'm sure you could travel to several NFL stadiums and prostitute your favorite team to make a few more bucks...

new-england-shirts-768x10241.jpg

I read it, all 200+ pages.

Over and over and over the report says:

"the data alone does not provide a basis to determine whether there was or was not tampering"

But they make all sorts of assumptions and conclude "more likely than not" they did, or a 50.01% chance.

That is NOT good enough

I think I would someone with better credentials than you analyzing the information.

Wait....can you remind us what your credential are again? I love it when you go off on that little rant...

Last edited:
I read it, all 200+ pages.

Over and over and over the report says:

"the data alone does not provide a basis to determine whether there was or was not tampering"

But they make all sorts of assumptions and conclude "more likely than not" they did, or a 50.01% chance.

That is NOT good enough
Thank you for not disappointing.

Their ideal gas law calculations match mine PRECISELY.

A football should drop in psi by 1.13 psi based on temperature.

One gauge has pats ball dropping 1.38, one 1.01.

Colts drop was less than 1, violating the laws of the universe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT