ADVERTISEMENT

Get the straight jacket ready for Outside Shooter.

Is he not already in one? And if not, why not? He's certifiable.

Was there ever any real doubt. Of course Outside Shitter probably knows more then the investigators.

Reactions: BigMobe
NFL finds the Patriots likely cheated again.
Ha....I came on here as soon as I read the headlines to see what OS would have to say. The texts are particularly funny. Can't wait to see what his spin will be.....but guarantee it will be the Colts fault!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

article-1376481-0B9C87A500000578-733_468x407.jpg

The funny thing is he told us Brady skipped the WH meet and greet because Brady was at his kid's graduation, which was not true, as Brady was working out at the Pats facility. And now this.

Reactions: Zizkov
The funny thing is he told us Brady skipped the WH meet and greet because Brady was at his kid's graduation, which was not true, as Brady was working out at the Pats facility. And now this.

If outhouse tells you anything, you can count on the truth being the exact opposite.

Colts’ four footballs measured by at least one official were under the required psi level. Looks Luck Luck cheated also

Colts’ four footballs measured by at least one official were under the required psi level. Looks Luck Luck cheated also
Nice try, buddy, nice try. Way to deflate.....oops I mean deflect. Cheaters, cheaters, and again cheaters. Is anyone really surprised? Just like Kentucky...once the culture is there, it's hard to get rid of it.

Wait.......Aren't the facts relevant? The Colts had footballs under PSI also; no?
Fact: The Patriots are the Champions.
Fact: Balls taken out of play then the Pats outscored 28-0 vs Colts
Fact: Brady carved the #1 Defense all over the field in the Superbowl
Fact: 4 Superbowl wins
Fact: Brady or Montana is the best that ever lived
Fact: Colts fans are babies.

I am Selling (4 Time Superbowl Champion) Shirts with Brady's #12 on them.

Colts fans are truly the biggest babies. You lost 45-7 and blame footballs.

Wait.......Aren't the facts relevant? The Colts had footballs under PSI also; no?
Fact: The Patriots are the Champions.
Fact: Balls taken out of play then the Pats outscored 28-0 vs Colts
Fact: Brady carved the #1 Defense all over the field in the Superbowl
Fact: 4 Superbowl wins
Fact: Brady or Montana is the best that ever lived
Fact: Colts fans are babies.
Fact: The Patties cheat to win! You can spin anything else u want but facts are indeed facts! Hope they put an asterisk by this year's title. **won by cheating.

No there isn't and you can't find an asterisk anywhere in NFL history book. Only place where an asterisk comes up is in the Colts fans heads.
Ravens coaches didn't say a word, their coaches.
Seahawks coaches didn't say a word, their coaches.
Only the Babies

Is edubs OS's brother? Or did his mom get her anus stretched by a Colt?

Curb your emotions, dbag, and let the facts form your beliefs.....

Keep making excuses about losing 45-7 to the best QB of all time. 4 Time SB Champion and head and shoulders about Manning.

Maybe the balls were deflated in the Superbowl; especially in the 4th Quarter

I have the Facts. What are yours?

4 Time Superbowl Champion
3x Superbowl MVP
21-8 in Playoffs

Keep making excuses about losing 45-7 to the best QB of all time. 4 Time SB Champion and head and shoulders about Manning.

Maybe the balls were deflated in the Superbowl; especially in the 4th Quarter

Hey dumbass, this has nothing to do with the Colts. It has everything to do with the Patriots CHEATING. Nobody is making excuses for the Colts loss.

So they cheated vs the Seahawks to win the Superbowl?
FACTS:
3x Superbowl MVP
21-8 in Playoffs

So they cheated vs the Seahawks to win the Superbowl?
FACTS:
3x Superbowl MVP
21-8 in Playoffs

Maybe....maybe not......but they did cheat (PROVEN AND FINED several times) to achieve what you listed.

*cheated*

Not only does Brady look like an idiot and a liar, he made his whole organization look bad. We all knew they were lying. Aren't you even a little embarrassed that you bought their story? Kraft asking for an apology is hilarious, who is the one with egg on their face now? Brady saying he didn't even know the guy. Liar. Cheater. Bad character. All you need to know....

WRONG........WRONG........WRONG.....Once again!!!

(PROVEN AND FINED several times)??? They won in 2001, 2003 and 2004 with no fines or proven wrongdoing. Nice try.

WRONG........WRONG........WRONG.....Once again!!!

(PROVEN AND FINED several times)??? They won in 2001, 2003 and 2004 with no fines or proven wrongdoing. Nice try.

Hey chit for brains.....you listed more than just the SB wins.

GD....I hope you haven't added your genes to the pool yet. If so....society is doomed.

Reactions: HoosierPeach
I list facts....you list opinions.
There is nothing coming out of this or the Patriots side that will take anything away from winning 4 SB and Brady owning the title of BOAT.

Haters gonna hate

There is nothing coming out of this or the Patriots side that will take anything away from winning 4 SB and Brady owning the title of BOAT.

Haters gonna hate

And cheaters are gonna cheat......

Sure.....I do hate them....like I hate UK......I hate cheaters.....especially the little chits that get away with it. Even more I hate the morons who worship and glorify the cheaters.

So I have an asterisk for you......edubs1212 *cheaterlover*

Haters gonna hate
Actually, there is.

For most non-Patriots fans, Belichick has been the center of all hate. Sure, we can pick on Kraft for not realizing he's 130 years old, but we'd all bang hot young actresses at his age if we could. Sure, we can pick on Brady for being a whiny douche, but he's still the greatest QB of our generation. Sure, we can pick on Gronk for being Gronk, but.. Well.. Anyway.

This really raises the legitimate hate level earned by Brady. It doubles the number of genuine villains in the Pats organization. It blackens an eye on an organization that only had one unblackened.

So, yeah, it's not nothing.

Reactions: HoosierPeach
And I think you are a typical fan that blames everything on the best teams than taking accountability for a soft football team. People Hate DUKE (they get all the calls), People hate the (Yankees) they buy all their players. People hate Mayweather (He doesn't throw punches).

People hate when they want to be that good.

And I think you are a typical fan that blames everything on the best teams than taking accountability for a soft football team. People Hate DUKE (they get all the calls), People hate the (Yankees) they buy all their players. People hate Mayweather (He doesn't throw punches).

You left one out......

People hate Kentucky because they cheat.

Actually, people hate Mayweather because he's a woman abuser. Not surprised you'd be the type to try to brush that off.

Big difference.....have those teams been investigated and been proven to be cheaters?

Nope....but the Patriots have.....hmmmmmm

My dislike for them is warranted......and your love for them is blind.

When did Kentucky cheat under Coach Cal? I hate Cal because he had 2 final fours stripped and caught cheating. But ...you can not prove yet he is cheating at UK

ADVERTISEMENT