ADVERTISEMENT

From a UK fan

So much here...lol

1. If you find something on UK since 88-89, be sure to post it. Otherwise, it's all conjecture and comes off as jealousy.

2. You can call Cal "dirty" all you want; doesn't make it so. Has he ever been personally sanctioned? Do you know the facts of the matter at Memphis or UMass?

3. I didn't hate him; he wasn't more than a passing thought to me at the time. So that debunks that theory.

4. The old "OJ was found innocent" argument. Equating basketball with murder doesn't really add up, but if that's what you need to tell yourself to hate UK more, then go for it.

5. The "300K cars" were well after they declared for the draft and were no longer student athletes. A non-issue.

6. Lastly, you DO know who Archie Miller's brother is and how he conducts his business, right...? You know, that whole "apple and tree analogy" , right? I mean, Romeo's name has been mentioned...

You'r not very good at this. Here is my reply. I'm going back to work now so you can receive your food stamps.

1. So, ignore your past as usual.
2. Confirming exactly what I said - and yes, anyone can find the Umass and Memphis violations. Cal knows how to cheat. Shocking. He turned his two prior programs into dumpster fires and ran away.
3. Your personal feelings do not represent all uk fans and it was no secret uk fans hated him.
4. You make no sense in your reply. The point is, not guilty does not mean innocent.
5. Unless they were all getting paid while at uk. Then it's an issue, right?
6. Archie is not his brother and unlike the state of kentucky most people are not the "apple" of their brother. Probably confuses you since kentucky is known for their dad-brother, uncle-dad, sister-wife situations.

Reactions: HoosiersChamps
You'r not very good at this. Here is my reply. I'm going back to work now so you can receive your food stamps.

2. Confirming exactly what I said - and yes, anyone can find the Umass and Memphis violations. Cal knows how to cheat. Shocking. He turned his two prior programs into dumpster fires and ran away.
3. Your personal feelings do not represent all uk fans and it was no secret uk fans hated him.
4. You make no sense in your reply. The point is, not guilty does not mean innocent.
6. Archie is not his brother and unlike the state of kentucky most people are not the "apple" of their brother. Probably confuses you since kentucky is known for their dad-brother, uncle-dad, sister-wife situations.
Could you take a second from insulting people and anser my simple question? If Archie reported one of his players for taking gifts from a booster, and played a guy who was cleared by the NCAA, not once, but twice, would you label Archie a cheater? Simple question. Just a yes or no.

Reactions: RipThru
How has your tournament run been since then? :)

lol You have one more national title than us dating back to the 1950's.....yet you think your program has been successful in the tournament? Ooook.

I believe it's past the S16 once in about 27 years.

Ahh, I didn't realize UK played for sweet 16 championships. We consider it a failure for not getting national titles, sorry. I didn't realize we were playing for different results.

;llllll

We play for banners. We don't make up tshirts for making a S16.

Wait, which one is it? You just dogged our tournament success when we are 1 title off over the last 60 years. So are you bragging about your s16's or are you wrong about making fun of our recent tournament success when its almost identical to yours?

Wait, which one is it? You just dogged our tournament success when we are 1 title off over the last 60 years. So are you bragging about your s16's or are you wrong about making fun of our recent tournament success when its almost identical to yours?
We have multiple banners and FFs since 1987. We are still competitive and challenge every single year. You can't even make the tournament and have been past the S16 once in nearly three decades. An entire generation of IU fans has never even seen IU basketball be relevant.

Cal was at the helm of the team that was just voted team of the decade, and never got a hit of transgressions after a years long FBI investigation. ...yet you want to play Arizona? If you hate Cal for "cheating" why give Sean the pleasure and stage of playing IU? IMO, that's hypocrisy.

db6.png

lol You have one more national title than us dating back to the 1950's.....yet you think your program as been successful in the tournament? Ooook.

You comparing IU's tournament "success" to UK is the most asinine thing I've ever heard! :)

And you do understand that titles aren't the only barometer, don't you? UK has the second most ALL TIME. And, 1996 and 2012 are both since you won your last one, so there's that.

Cal cheated? lol Reading is hard. And your post said "UK fans hated him". I am a UK fan, I did not hate him Your Point is not valid. And Archie is not Sean? What a revelation! Bet you they've discussed recruiting (Romeo).

Almost Identical to yours? :) When was your last Final Four (I know the answer). Also, you haven't even been in the tournament sine 2016. Not hardly the same.

You comparing IU's tournament "success" to UK is the most asinine thing I've ever heard! :)

And you do understand that titles aren't the only barometer, don't you? UK has the second most ALL TIME. And, 1996 and 2012 are both since you won your last one, so there's that.
*and 98. You also forgot to mention that UK has the most wins all-time, the highest winning percentage, and has won titles under five different coaches. ...just to name a few.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. You got whooped by Tom Crean of all people. In the sweet 16 nonetheless. oooouch

Ummm, no....again, facts are optional, I guess. If you're referring to 2016, which I was not, it was not in the Sweet 16. Oooooouuucchhh

You can through shade at Cal all you want. Yet have we been mentioned in any of the scandals going on? That whole Cal cheats stuff is so played out and just plain ignorant. Why would he cheat? He doesnt have to. If we were paying players, NOBODY is the country would stand a chance recruiting against us. Absolutely nobody and players would be lining up to come here. If Cal paid players, like you claim, it would be a wrap on recruiting. Players would get paid AND get the coach that produced Davis, Cousins, Wall, Randle, MKG, Murray, Bledsoe, and on and on and on. Shall I continue? Cause it's a long list. So, if Cal was paying players, it would be recruiting anymore, it would be just selection.

Some of you guys sit there and call Cal this and call Cal that but you have no evidence and you have no leg to stand on. If you knew ANYTHING about either case with Rose and Camby, you would know that Cal had nothing to do with it. Did I like Cal before he came to Memphis? Not really but I really didnt care. I had just heard things that everyone else did about him and so I didnt care for him. I think it's fair to say most UK fans probably felt that way but why is that relevant? I was ignorant of the situations from UMass and Memphis. I was completely ignorant of both, as were alot of UK fans. After he was being considered for the job, most of us dug a bit deeper into the situations and realized it wasn't Cal. Anybody with half a brain, who is not biased, can see that he had zero to do with either situation. It's so easy to see and we can easily talk about both situations and discuss it if you like. Although I doubt that you will cause you seem intelligent, just too bias to see facts. So, unless you have some facts and some proof of Cal doing wrong, that hate stuff is old and outdated. And it doesnt really give you much credibility when you keeping saying it, yet our name has not been involved with any of the current scandals. Not a good look for ya.

Yep. But IU and UK have identical tournament success. ;)
You can through shade at Cal all you want. Yet have we been mentioned in any of the scandals going on? That whole Cal cheats stuff is so played out and just plain ignorant. Why would he cheat? He doesnt have to. If we were paying players, NOBODY is the country would stand a chance recruiting against us. Absolutely nobody and players would be lining up to come here. If Cal paid players, like you claim, it would be a wrap on recruiting. Players would get paid AND get the coach that produced Davis, Cousins, Wall, Randle, MKG, Murray, Bledsoe, and on and on and on. Shall I continue? Cause it's a long list. So, if Cal was paying players, it would be recruiting anymore, it would be just selection.

Some of you guys sit there and call Cal this and call Cal that but you have no evidence and you have no leg to stand on. If you knew ANYTHING about either case with Rose and Camby, you would know that Cal had nothing to do with it. Did I like Cal before he came to Memphis? Not really but I really didnt care. I had just heard things that everyone else did about him and so I didnt care for him. I think it's fair to say most UK fans probably felt that way but why is that relevant? I was ignorant of the situations from UMass and Memphis. I was completely ignorant of both, as were alot of UK fans. After he was being considered for the job, most of us dug a bit deeper into the situations and realized it wasn't Cal. Anybody with half a brain, who is not biased, can see that he had zero to do with either situation. It's so easy to see and we can easily talk about both situations and discuss it if you like. Although I doubt that you will cause you seem intelligent, just too bias to see facts. So, unless you have some facts and some proof of Cal doing wrong, that hate stuff is old and outdated. And it doesnt really give you much credibility when you keeping saying it, yet our name has not been involved with any of the current scandals. Not a good look for ya.
You're wasting your time. They don't care about facts. Just blinded by jealousy. They can't even answer my simple question that I posted multiple times because they know the truth. The truth hurts they, so they just ignorantly toss out "cheater" and "incest" because of their own jealousy and insecurities.

Wow...why are the Hoosiers so far under your skin?

Reactions: GregHaggard
You're wasting your time. They don't care about facts. Just blinded by jealousy. They can't even answer my simple question that I posted multiple times because they know the truth. The truth hurts they, so they just ignorantly toss out "cheater" and "incest" because of their own jealousy and insecurities.

Sounds like the kind of place I wouldn't want to hang around then, if I was a fan of a different team. Unless, of course, you are just an asshat.

Reactions: GregHaggard
Not sure if you're aware, but it's a sports rivalry. It's kinda how it goes. How are you shocked that UK fan would chime in on a thread about UK basketball?
wait I'm confused. It's a rivalry? Your partner in crime has spent 2 days claiming IU is irrelevant. If that's the case, why is a UK basketball thread being started on an IU site...by a UK fan? And then followed and commented on by all these UK fans suddenly coming out of the woodwork? Whole lot of Cat fans suddenly playing in an irrelevant space.

You are just here to stir shit up...and I guess to cry. So, the answer is no when it comes to you.
How about, instead of insults, just stay out of a UK thread where you know there will be UK posters? Frankly, posters like you give your fanbase a bad look. Instead of a fun basketball debate (as most of the IU posters have provided), people like you don't actually want to talk basketball, you just want to insult.

wait I'm confused. It's a rivalry? Your partner in crime has spent 2 days claiming IU is irrelevant. If that's the case, why is a UK basketball thread being started on an IU site...by a UK fan? And then followed and commented by all these UK fans suddenly coming out of the woodwork? Whole lot of Cat fans suddenly playing in an irrelevant space.
It's always going to be a rivalry. Wether one team is down or not. Chances are there will come a time when IU is doing better than UK ...it'll still be a rivalry then too. We are linked by basketball history and a state line. We're always gonna 'hate' each other, but doesn't mean we can't be civil and have a fun, healthy basketball chat.

How about, instead of insults, just stay out of a UK thread where you know there will be UK posters? Frankly, posters like you give your fanbase a bad look. Instead of a fun basketball debate (as most of the IU posters have provided), people like you don't actually want to talk basketball, you just want to insult.

How about, instead of crying, just stay off an IU F'ing board, where there will be Hoosier fans.
You aren't here to debate...you are here to stir up shit. You are a little girl shit stirrer.

It's always going to be a rivalry. Wether one team is down or not. Chances are there will come a time when IU is doing better than UK ...it'll still be a rivalry then too. We are linked by basketball history and a state line. We're always gonna 'hate' each other, but doesn't mean we can't be civil and have a fun, healthy basketball chat.

Let's have a some good, rivalry smack-talking on your board? Oh, that's right...they have mods over there that zap IU fans for no reason, because pUKe fans are pussies, just like your coach.

Let's look at your timeline here:

You joined in March of 2009. Yes, that's over 10 years ago.

Your first post was in October of 2018, when you actually used the word "adamite" instead of "adamant" when describing Dakich's assertion that there was trouble brewing in Bloomington. You then crawled back under your bridge.

You then popped up again Wednesday and have made over 40 posts in two days.

493.jpg

Let's have a some good, rivalry smack-talking on your board? Oh, that's right...they have mods over there that zap IU fans for no reason, because pUKe fans are pussies, just like your coach.
I always enjoy the conversation over here. Fpeaugh and cryano are disliked here, but they make good points at times when not jumping into douche lake lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT