ADVERTISEMENT

Forget the mountain

I make em all wear flat tops
200.gif

Your pic beings up a problem... what if they don't have hair to give the proper do?

Please tell me you require hair implants.
No friar tucks. We either require they shave their heads or get a transplant.

That’s the manofwarr. He creates men of business. Men that are beyond masculine men. Men that are warrior men. I encourage you to visit his instagram page. Begin with “if your wife.” If you subscribe to his teachings, truly buy in and integrate them into your life, you’re guaranteed to ruin your relationship. But guess what? That’s where the Blacademic comes in. He’ll teach you how to repair it. Or just let it go. Whatever.

You’re welcome

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
I wore a flat top from 16 until about a year ago. Easiest damn haircut to care for. The ladies just loved to rub the little stuble back and forth. That is 40 yrs of head rubs. Who's a good boy!!!!
I knew that. The Dream Team is curated

I knew that. The Dream Team is curated
Back when I played Saxophone, guys would look and laugh... then slowly scroll up to my haircut.... Then slowly back away, giving me that "very sorry sir" look.
They knew that the metronome was gong to be inserted in a place that was very painful and they would forever hear the , tic toc tic toc...
I'm so glad I didn't have to kill anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Back when I played Saxophone, guys would look and laugh... then slowly scroll up to my haircut.... Then slowly back away, giving me that "very sorry sir" look.
They knew that the metronome was gong to be inserted in a place that was very painful and they would forever hear the , tic toc tic toc...
I'm so glad I didn't have to kill anyone.
Don King Sport GIF by polgee

Headquarters...

"Selling a 49 room historical hotel in Holden, MO
$85,000 OBO

107 South Pine Street, Holden, MO 64040, USA

Property has one commercial space, a former Liquor / convenience store on ground level.
The Hotel has had a recent rubber reroof.
Sold as is, where is. This property needs rehab but structurally very solid with incredible hand made wood details and a brick exterior.
My plans are to convert it to an apartment building, if I hold."

Please PM with additional questions. This is an assignable contract. $5,000 Non refundable EMD required."

Reactions: stollcpa
Or...

1210 King Gap Road: Two hours+ from Atlanta, in the glorious Highlands, NC, area, a legendary, 52 year old address is up for sale tonight—-$2,950,000, designed by the late, great Jim Fox.

While filming “Deliverance" in nearby Rabun County in 1971, Burt Reynolds fell in love with this area and the home, prompting its purchase and subsequent enhancements. Mr. Reynolds and wife Loni Andersen lived here. 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 09 acres, lots of stone, wood and “High on a Mountain Top.”

I can see that much. Can't see any kind of current banned status. How does a "stealth ban" even work?
We all have different levels of access. For example, I have no mod access on any of the hoops or football boards. So if you ban someone from a post on one of those forums, I won't even see it. Maybe someone with higher access than either of us did something.

We all have different levels of access. For example, I have no mod access on any of the hoops or football boards. So if you ban someone from a post on one of those forums, I won't even see it. Maybe someone with higher access than either of us did something.

Could be. Although I actually do have Mod status on the other boards. At least enough to delete posts and threads and nuke spammers. Not that I use it to any extent. Only a couple times when it was necessary and no one else was dealing with it.

Could be. Although I actually do have Mod status on the other boards. At least enough to delete posts and threads and nuke spammers. Not that I use it to any extent. Only a couple times when it was necessary and no one else was dealing with it.
Can we send out a search party?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT