ADVERTISEMENT

Fitbit for your bit

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Have you ever wondered how many calories you’re burning during intercourse? How many thrusts? Speed of your thrusts? Girth variance? The duration of your sessions? Frequency? How many different positions you use in the period of a week, month or year?
Ever wondered how you stack up to other people from around the world?

I certainly have. That's how I roll.

Sex wearable is coming to track your performance and judge you
It's basically a Fitbit for your man bits that tracks thrust speed and velocity. But don't be too hard on yourself.

1__48711.1511864702.jpg

The i.Con Smart Condom, which markets itself as the "world's first smart condom," is actually a ring that fits over a boring, dumb condom and claims to track the exercise of your man bits, as well as detect chlamydia and syphilis.
The i.Con ring promises to answer every burning question you've ever had about your sex session. It will pair with an app for all your data visualization needs.

The worlds first smart condom ring is now aimed to be available in Q1 2020.

What ever will they think of next? Putting music in your pocket ie portable music device -- so you can be outside listening to music and not just at home? Aaah, that would be a dream.

Reactions: meridian
Have you ever wondered how many calories you’re burning during intercourse? How many thrusts? Speed of your thrusts? Girth variance? The duration of your sessions? Frequency? How many different positions you use in the period of a week, month or year?

It's basically a Fitbit for your man bits that tracks thrust speed and velocity. But don't be too hard on yourself.

1__48711.1511864702.jpg

The i.Con Smart Condom, which markets itself as the "world's first smart condom," is actually a ring that fits over a boring, dumb condom and claims to track the exercise of your man bits, as well as detect chlamydia and syphilis.
The i.Con ring promises to answer every burning question you've ever had about your sex session. It will pair with an app for all your data visualization needs.

What ever will they think of next? Putting music in your pocket ie portable music device -- so you can be outside listening to music and not just at home? Aaah, that would be a dream.

Uhm did you mean to post on the WC or the AOTF?

1__48711.1511864702.jpg

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Screw all that journey stuff. I'm all about the destination.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT