ADVERTISEMENT

First discharges from the military for refusing COVID vaccines . . .

CVS and Walgreens have entire aisles of "certified homeopathic treatments" which are cat piss, without the cat piss.

Reactions: UncleMark
CVS and Walgreens have entire aisles of "certified homeopathic treatments" which are cat piss, without the cat piss.
They not only do nothing, some of them are downright dangerous. Apparently half of this board is on a horse wormer, which can have tragic side effects.

I am staunchly opposed to "right to try". Doctors who prescribe treatment that is not based on evidence should lose their licenses and face criminal prosecution. Otherwise, what's to prevent a physician from recommending the injection of cat piss. They are quickly turning medicine into quackery. It's beyond disgusting.
You would’ve sentenced hundreds of thousands of AIDS patients to death. Congrats.

Reactions: jet812 and stollcpa
A right to try medicines undergoing clinical trials is a different prospect than the right to try medicines never used in clinical trials or that have already FAILED clinical trials.

So the first aid products and vitamins also take up entire aisles down there?
Depends on what you call an entire aisle, I guess. Both sides left and right, from the back of the store to the middle, where there is a cross aisle, or from the front to the middle. Nothing is front to back. Food is in two aisles, as I recall. One with freezer/ refrigerator stuff on the left and chips/ snacks on the right, then another aisle with canned food, drinks, mac-n-cheese, etc. on both sides.

Depends on what you call an entire aisle, I guess. Both sides left and right, from the back of the store to the middle, where there is a cross aisle, or from the front to the middle. Nothing is front to back. Food is in two aisles, as I recall. One with freezer/ refrigerator stuff on the left and chips/ snacks on the right, then another aisle with canned food, drinks, mac-n-cheese, etc. on both sides.
What do you call an entire aisle?
There was a claim that 2 drugstores "have entire aisles of "certified homeopathic treatments"". I'm just trying to understand what that really means.

Reactions: stollcpa
It means they sell an awful lot of stupid shit because, apparently, a lot of very gullible fools think homeopathy is medicine. It's not a 3 foot by 3 foot display, it goes on and on. Do you need photos?

A right to try medicines undergoing clinical trials is a different prospect than the right to try medicines never used in clinical trials or that have already FAILED clinical trials.
As it pertains to ivermectin you’re speaking nonsense. There are dozens of drugs used off label commonly and the only clinicals are for other indications. Colchicine, Clomid, Decadron, Seroquel etc are all commonly used off label with zero clinical data of efficacy. But they’ve been proven safe for other indications and as long as the contraindications are heeded for off label use there is no bioethical dilemma.

Right to try does not refer to any over the counter meds or any already approved meds. That is legal off label use. You don't need a right to try law to use Colchicine, Clomid, Decadron, Seroquel, ivermectin, or any other approved or OTC medication.

You would need a right to try law for a new never approved cancer drug in clinical trials or a new Alzheimer's drug in clinical trials, and I guess for your horse piss, unless you label it that it isn't intended to cure or prevent any disease.

With respect to COVID I suppose you could lobby for a right to try law for the Pfizer pill.

Right to try does not refer to any over the counter meds or any already approved meds. That is legal off label use. You don't need a right to try law to use Colchicine, Clomid, Decadron, Seroquel, ivermectin, or any other approved or OTC medication.

You would need a right to try law for a new never approved cancer drug in clinical trials or a new Alzheimer's drug in clinical trials, and I guess for your horse piss, unless you label it that it isn't intended to cure or prevent any disease.

With respect to COVID I suppose you could lobby for a right to try law for the Pfizer pill.
Fair. I agree with all this. Except for the expected smug Leftist condescension of horse piss.

Fair. I agree with all this. Except for the expected smug Leftist condescension of horse piss.
You used to not be able to sell fake medicine that is harmless, meaning, with no active ingredients. Congress created an exception, that you can sell it, so long as you label it as being worthless, in other words, not intended to treat or cure any disease. That's not condescension, it's fact.

You can sell horse piss if you dilute it 1 to 100, 50 times, so that no piss at all remains, then dab it on a sugar pill. Hint that it makes you hung like a horse because the water remembers once being in a horse. But you must slap on the label.

We all missed our get rich opportunity.

Reactions: UncleMark
You used to not be able to sell fake medicine that is harmless, meaning, with no active ingredients. Congress created an exception, that you can sell it, so long as you label it as being worthless, in other words, not intended to treat or cure any disease. That's not condescension, it's fact.

You can sell horse piss if you dilute it 1 to 100, 50 times, so that no piss at all remains, then dab it on a sugar pill. Hint that it makes you hung like a horse because the water remembers once being in a horse. But you must slap on the label.

We all missed our get rich opportunity.
Ivermectin isn’t some fake horse piss pill.

Didn't say it was. It's an antiparasitic agent that is legally used off label, when prescribed by a doctor. Homeopathy is what I was correlating with horse piss.
So if prescribed by a doctor why all the stomping and screaming by you folks on the left?

We have Covid everywhere right now. Not just the unvaccinated. The damn doctors are telling people to quarantine at home and take Tylenol. So the non sheep look for an alternative to waiting at home until they’re so bad they go to the ER, admitted to the hospital, get worse, go on ventilator and DIE!

Reactions: Crayfish57
Ivermectin has been testing in numerous (more than 10) controlled, blinded, FDA-approved clinical trials.

We know with scientific certainty that it does not work. It did not beat placebo, ever.

People who have taken it might think that it worked. People who have taken placebo think that it worked, too. They want to get better, and do. Those people might be convinced that the Earth is flat, too, if it looks that way to them.
Well then by your own admission it works right? Whatever the reason if they got better it worked. You will get covid by osmosis in a bubble by worrying about it every damn minute of every day.

Reactions: stollcpa
It means they sell an awful lot of stupid shit because, apparently, a lot of very gullible fools think homeopathy is medicine. It's not a 3 foot by 3 foot display, it goes on and on. Do you need photos?
No need for photos. You couldn't come up with any that showed multiple aisles of the stuff anyway. Just trying to gauge how long the line of condescending shit that you're spewing actually is.

Well then by your own admission it works right? Whatever the reason if they got better it worked. You will get covid by osmosis in a bubble by worrying about it every damn minute of every day.
My GF told me the same thing regarding worrying about Covid 24/7. She said she doesn’t want to hear anymore about it because it reminds her of our senile incompetent president and all his idiot administration.

CVS has an aisle. Walgreens has an aisle. Together, they have aisles.

You need help. You are hung up on weird shit, maybe because you are so chronically full of shit.

Last edited:
How many posts are you going to make about shelf space at CVS and Walgreens? Nobody cares. You are an angry old anal retentive buffoon.
No, I just like to occasionally point out your hypocrisy and over the top classism.

BTW if you were truly talking about one aisle each at CVS and Walgreens, wouldn't that still be multiple aisles?

@mcmurtry66 gave me a like, so I'll stop now.

I typed in the attributes of @hookyIU1990 into Google and it seems like he is a warped, twisted old man, (lower left): the meanest man in Bedford Falls

Christmas-Post-2017-640x420.png

Linked to where I made that claim, please.

What a load of shit you're spewing, on a constant basis.

Didn't say it was. It's an antiparasitic agent that is legally used off label, when prescribed by a doctor. Homeopathy is what I was correlating with horse piss.
Speaking of constantly spewing shit............So unless any remedy is highly processed chemicals that come from Pfizer it is all totally worthless? You do realize that pharmiscist were making remedies out of plants and roots and all kinds of things before Pfizer. Just curious, do you have any friends?

Speaking of constantly spewing shit............So unless any remedy is highly processed chemicals that come from Pfizer it is all totally worthless? You do realize that pharmiscist were making remedies out of plants and roots and all kinds of things before Pfizer. Just curious, do you have any friends?
No need for photos. You couldn't come up with any that showed multiple aisles of the stuff anyway. Just trying to gauge how long the line of condescending shit that you're spewing actually is.

Linked to where I made that claim, please.

What a load of shit you're spewing, on a constant basis.

My GF told me the same thing regarding worrying about Covid 24/7. She said she doesn’t want to hear anymore about it because it reminds her of our senile incompetent president and all his idiot administration.
Happy holidays, fellas! Looks like you all are in serious need of some cheer. Hope that your moods all improve and you make the kind of progress that @mcmurtry66 has made this year!

Happy holidays, fellas! Looks like you all are in serious need of some cheer. Hope that your moods all improve and you make the kind of progress that @mcmurtry66 has made this year!
Just getting it out of my system here so the extended family doesn't suffer.

Happy Holidays!!

At this point I am not sure we shouldn't say, "Come January 31, we are shipping every vial of vaccine in America to poor countries. We will not allow any more vaccine to be sold except to people who age into the vaccine age requirements. If you do not vaccinate by January 31, it is an irrevocable decision. This does not apply to boosters."
Sounds very "Hitler Like" to me.

Homeopathic remedies deserve all the condescension you can throw at them.

Reactions: outside shooter
Homeopathic remedies deserve all the condescension you can throw at them.
People somehow think that homeopathy means a home remedy. That's not it at all. Homeopathy literally demands that there be no active ingredient present.

An example. Let's say you wanted to sell a homeopathic itch medicine. You would grind up a poison ivy leaf, under the beginning idea that "like cures like", and you'd dissolve the pulp as best you can in a cup of water.

Then you would dilute that cup of water with 100 cups of water. This is a 1:100 dilution. Then you'd pull out one cup out from that diluted mix.

Then you would dilute that already diluted cup of water with 100 more cups of water. This is another 1:100 dilution. Then you'd pull out one cup from that.

You repeat the dilutions 50 times.

At the end, you have done fifty 1:100 dilutions, and statistically speaking, the water you have has not one molecule there, from the orginal leaf.

But that water is MAGIC water. It remembers that the poison ivy leaf used to be there. In fact, the more you dilute it, the BETTER that it remembers. Seriously!

So you add sugar to the cup of water and dry it down to get a sugar pill. The magic water then makes the sugar into magic sugar, which when it hits your stomach, makes the water in your stomach back into magic water, and it remembers once being around a poison ivy leaf.

I am not bull-shittng you. This is how homeopathy supposedly "works".

People somehow think that homeopathy means a home remedy. That's not it at all. Homeopathy literally demands that there be no active ingredient present.
[...]
I am not bull-shittng you. This is how homeopathy supposedly "works".

I understand all that. What I don't understand is how they're allowed to prey on people the way they do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT