ADVERTISEMENT

Ever wake up from a dream that you knew was awesome but couldn't remember why?

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
That happened to me today. I took a short power nap in the afternoon, and when I woke up I had this feeling that I had just had the most awesome dream, but I couldn't remember anything about it. It was just a feeling.

Anyway, it just came back to me. I had dreamed that someone mowed my lawn for me.

True story... Woke up recently knowing I'd met the most incredibly perfect girl ever and I was still a teen. I couldn't remember a single detail, just that she really liked me a lot and I had a sense of extreme euphoria

That happened to me today. I took a short power nap in the afternoon, and when I woke up I had this feeling that I had just had the most awesome dream, but I couldn't remember anything about it. It was just a feeling.

Anyway, it just came back to me. I had dreamed that someone mowed my lawn for me.

WTF.

Ever fallen asleep with the TV on and had a dream that coincided loosely with what is on TV? Happens to me every once in awhile. Best one being a 5am episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Ever fallen asleep with the TV on and had a dream that coincided loosely with what is on TV? Happens to me every once in awhile. Best one being a 5am episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Yes, don't have a tv in bedroom anymore, but once had a dream where I felt myself sliding like crazy. Woke up to see a guy had just stolen second.

Yes, but I just woke up from a nightmare and remember it vividly. And I guess I still care about IU basketball because it involved that. I was on the way to a big game and I lost my purse with my ticket in it. I was panicking way more about my purse than any of my credit cards, money, license, etc. The good part is my mom showed up ( who passed away several years ago, so I love dreams about her). The game started in 20 minutes and she gave me $50 to buy another ticket. I remember not wanting to tell her that wouldn't come close to being enough money. Woke up, so not sure if I got in or not. Don't remember ever having a basketball dream or nightmare.

You're leaving out the best part of the story. Did you play a round of golf before or after the nap?

When I was first married to Mrs. VanPastorMan I fell asleep during a Godzilla movie. I had a dream we were visiting our folks in Washington IN and I saw Godzilla's head hovering above the house. It was actually quite frightening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT